• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Bl Meetup Fear & Loathing In Oblivion? 1st of Oct. REVIEWS

I havent met any of u before, though would very much like too.

if there is room id love to come

^^sorry theres no room left, we've hit full capacity.. soz

on a side note, bring whatever u feel the need - dress wild too!

just an idea..

Just an idea, guys.. you've already PMed me your address, so if I'm a cop you're fucked :D (but I'm not, so don't stress.. hehe).. the last big melbourne BL house party thingo that was on had a system where you needed to meet up with one of the hosts at a nearby service station, just so they could suss you out a bit before you found out their address.. seemed like a good idea, only problem (for me) was that some smartarse sent me to the wrong side of the city and I ended up wandering around brunswick for half the night wondering where everyone was :X .. ah well.. I just thought it was worth mentioning..

[edit: unless you already know virtually everyone coming personally already, in which case this is pointless paranoia]

Oh yeah, there's a link to a _mean_ photo of me in the Earthdance thread a few below this - that's my passport to proving I am who I say I am, as that scar is kinda hard to forge :)

Cheers,

Tom.

Last edited:
Pointless paranoia my friend.... We all pretty much know each other, besides one or two I know everyone going... and have met them and partied with them previously... :p

So dont worry your little head

yeah! it's all good man, we know most of the people... but a few new faces are no probo :) tis gunna b a fun one methinks :)

Do you guys have a sound system that can handle a CD-R full of stuff in MP3 format, or could you hook the 'puter/DVD up to it otherwise? I've got a CD I call my "belfast comp", 'cos it's pretty much all the stuff you'd hear at a belfast party that I could find :) .. also, and this is a weird one, if I bring along a few "sing-along" CDs (Crowded House, Counting Crows, Tool, Radiohead, Jeff Buckley, Queen (!), U2 etc) it'd be nice if I could have a sing while, er, inebriated ;) I _love_ singing trashed, and apparently have a "fantastic" voice.. (I wouldn't go that far, but I know I can sing in tune at least :) ) If any of you guys are weird like me and like doing the same thing, we could have a sing-off.. *giggle*

However it goes, and whatever music, I'm sure it'll be fun.. looking forward to meeting up with ~9 other BLers I haven't (I don't think!) met yet :)

Cheers..

Last edited:
^ nice idear i'll probally hook my 5.1 suround sound and sub up too the computer or sumthing or and yeah got stuff that can handle mp3's n stuff

i'm thinking?
hardstyles
psy
hhc :p <--- given
posibly some nice relaxin trance at some stage
bring stuff if u want

I'll bring _some_ stuff.. don't take it personally, but I don't take big collections of cd's to parties anymore.. 5 years ago some fucker ran off with a 60-CD carry box that had _all_ the dance music I'd bought from '94-mid '99 in it and I never saw it again :( So.. I'm a little wary about bringing _too_ much, just incase.. I'll burn a few psy CDs and I already have that big oldschool comp I told you about.. I'll bring a printed track listing for that (it's like 75 tracks or something) so people can pick whatever.. :)

dude.... i can take my amp and bookshelfs if u want... sure they are littleish and all but the vifa drivers in em pump hard!

i can no longer make it, but have fun w/o me. Pity cos i really woulda liked to meet some of you.

I agree... If it can't be smoked... You don't bring it

... well, against all protocol, I may still bring along a (burnt) copy of my "classics" MP3 CD, just in case.. if it doesn't get played, fine, if it does, it will bring a lot of goosebumps to those who have been "around" for more than 5 years or so :)

(nb I will not be an irritating prick saying "play my cd, play my cd!" every ten minutes.. maybe every hour or two ;) (j/k) )

Look forward to it..

[edit: oh, fatz.. can't I bring my bag at least? I can't see smoking polyester being beneficial to anyone, but I'd like to be able to carry my crap around ;)]

Tom.

You bring your bag... And I'm going to smoke it... Rules are rules...

hahahaha... Best dressed person will also get a 'prize'... tehehehehe

^^^ im still trying to figure out what the theme means :S

of well i'll figure something out

Wear big sunnies, hawaii shirt, and carry a fly squat, you will fit right in ;)

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is a movie staring Johnny Depp, its all about drugs and tripping out ;)