Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Bl Meetup Fear & Loathing In Oblivion? 1st of Oct. REVIEWS

hhc_king

Bluelighter
hey guys since its comming to that time of year when the wetahers getting warming and everyone wants a nice drink or 70 on the weekend its been decided that another famous bl melb meetup is in order

please express intressred and if numbers seem right we shall go from there wil a limited list sent out in form of pm's :p

so if u would like to meet up with me and some other blers from melb please post and let us know what u think

cheers HHC

seec ya all soon

okies so 1st of oct ....can we get a change to first of oct in title please mod

And we all know I will be not consuming drugs (exc. booze)!

I mean that, so no-one take advantage of my vulnerable mind when under the influence...

I will personally come kill you the next day, if you do! Even if I were to ask, I'm to be declined.

yeah, this sounds good! :D

Damm str8 little miss ...i'll look after ur non drug mind u can join me in my booze only extravaganza

if i aint working im there... havent been to a bl thing for a while. on another note: BB_G: do you have my scissors?

give information, i'll tell you whether I hit it up after that

^ i didn't make this thread to organise swap back of choppin devices :p use pm

*stamps hhc king and butros's foot*

You boys KNOW whats happening the night before dont you?

*subtle look*

could you make it a week later or something and during the day so i can come and not get fired?

;)

^^ A week later makes it the same weekend as Godskitchen.

I'd be interested in catching up for some drinks with everyone, but until there are set details I don't know for sure if I'll be able to come for long (if at all).

Has any thought been given to a venue yet?