• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb BL meet up - Hardrock cafe - 10th June - THIS SATURDAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortuantley Sammy and I won't be there.

My best friend is going overseas on Wednesday.
So we've had a big goodbye festival planned for ages.
She's even promised not to be lame,
and we're going to get trashy like back in the old days,
before she was married and she decided she didn't like alcohol.

And sammy is in Shoreham,
involving himself in some animalistic male bonding rituals.
Most of which include drinking as much as they can over 72 hours,
smoking as much weed as they possibly can,
and eventually having some kind of nudie run,
and jumping on the bourbon train.

But, i'll be in the city,
so if you get bored of kareoke,
or just want to come and laugh at someone
who falls down more than a child
who took their first setps 10 mintues ago...

Call me.

Aaaaargh! I'm going to have to pike on most of it - I've got to work Saturday night shift. I can still come out earlier in the evening though, I'll just be doing a Cinderella act about 8ish. However, this means I can relax at Slinky as I won't be having to work Monday night =D

Ok... I rang the Sen Karaoke place...

It costs $30/hr for the room in which you can have a max of 15 people... so for 2 hrs, that would work out at $4 each. I know there is more than 15 people on the dinner list so was just wondering how many are definitely keen for karaoke, cos if there is more, we could look at the option of getting 2 rooms next to each other and people could just wander in and out.

Or, if anyone knows of a place that can fit in more people, let me know.

Forgot to ask then if they have a bar or if we can BYO, I'll try to give them a call again in the next few days.

I believe mr popavich will be in attendence at the dinner and possibly deeCee. Also, BB_G did say he'd be there a page or so back.

^^ I think we should go for one room in case of pikerage.
I know duckboy wasn't keen on kareoke and I'm sure other people will drop out of that part as well...

well im definately up for karaoke.
i reckon we should book one room, cos knowing bluelighters i think lots of people wont come.
The sen karaoke place sounds good, and cheap :)

They said we don't even need to make a booking, but we can let them know the day before just to be on the safe side. The guy said around 15...so I'm sure we could squeeze an extra one or two people in if necessary ;)

If push comes to shove, just have somebody flash their melons. That usually gets me what I want and I don't even lactate.

^^ I'll be there for the first part of the evening, I'm definitely up for meeting up and getting shamefully drunk While I may come along to the karaoke bit, I can't guarantee how long I will stay, my tolerance for karaoke is extremely limited. :\

Oh, and Duckboy won't be there at all.

<3

iamtha1 said:
^^ I think we should go for one room in case of pikerage.
I know duckboy wasn't keen on kareoke and I'm sure other people will drop out of that part as well...
^We're otherwise detained despite not liking the karaoke idea. :)

Have fun kids.

I dont know why im n the list, i wont be going... for what its worth, I'll be laughing at you in spirit - so its business as usual for me kids <3

iamtha1 said:
I know duckboy wasn't keen on kareoke
Dayam straight!

I'll be having fun masquerading as Al Capone at the church of St Elsewhere's ... yay for fancy dress housewarmings.
Have fun kiddies.

did i post that i was going? i don't know how i ended up on the list...though i probably will go.

i know the best karaoke night in town but it's on friday, so you're out of luck suckazzzz ;)

i'll def come to see the lovely UAN, KM and BYS but my funds and tolerance of people's voices will determine the length of my stay.

or i could just bring ear plugs :D

well it seems if THAT many people arent keen on karaoke that maybe we should just hit up a bar or something?

Or, we could just go for an hour? (which is probably about how long the novelty lasts anyway ;))

katmeow said:
Or, we could just go for an hour? (which is probably about how long the novelty lasts anyway ;))

hehe that was my thoughts on the matter too.

we may also have a new recruit in SardonicNihilist :)

I'll go to the pub either before or after to meet SN :)

Ive been wanting to catch him for a beer for while.

Status
Not open for further replies.