• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb - Big Day Out - Jan 28th - Princes Park South REVIEWS!!!!!!

Tool were unbelievable!!! :) sososososososoooo good. Massive stage presence!! could have been a bit louder though hehe, but thats just imo
Lily Allen & the Herd were also impressive!

crystal method djs was an awesome way to finish the night off :)

I thought the food was reasonable compared to some other festivals/BDOs I have been to, but yeah the toilets were skanky as lol

I was one of the participants in the sea of Aussie flags, so great to see such patriotism!! lots of awesome t-shirts around too :)

good to hear there were no dogs = no drug-related arrests at the Melbourne BDO this year :) police presence was high but relaxed, very well organised and cruisy day overall, another brilliant BDO (except for my sunglasses sunburn! lol)

bring on next year :):)

Pretty awesome day, great weather and decent crowd. Lots of people there to catch Bob Evans early on, Evermore gave me the gays, Eskimo Joe were a standout local act on the main stages, Lily Allen had the Boiler Room heaving and the Killers and Muse later on at the main stage were really, really, really good.

Very glad I made the effort this year to get into the D Barrier for Eskimo Joe & Killers, the atmosphere for the latter act was terrific and like Franz the year before, the Killers were good fun. Glad we have BDO to bring out acts like that.

Best story of the day; I heard this from my partner who was watching My Chemical Romance... during their set an inflated condom flew over the D barrier crowd, as it spun in the air the crowd slowly made out the message scrawled on it's side... "FUCK EMOS". :D

ChrisMeHorns2.jpg

AnneMarieChrisMeKillers.jpg

^A few choice shots from the day. :) [Scuse' the repost from Social, I'm sure you'll get over it]. :p

Wow random peoples faces. . . . . .

Great day!, i waited four hours to get in front for Tool in the D barrier and it was so worth it.

Not enough weed was being smoked, not like back home at the auckland BDO's.

MORE WEED PEOPLE!!

hoptis said:
Best story of the day; I heard this from my partner who was watching My Chemical Romance... during their set an inflated condom flew over the D barrier crowd, as it spun in the air the crowd slowly made out the message scrawled on it's side... "FUCK EMOS". :D

hahahahaha =D awesome story :D

I fail to see how Lily Allen could get a main gig at the BDO. Her music is stiock standard and she really isnt all that special...meh...what ever floats your boat i guess :p

Im soooo jealous you all got to see Tool and The Herd.

I think the big day out organisers need to really beef up the boiler room again. They used to bring out spectacular live acts & i just don't think crystal method quite cut it. Last bdo i attended had chemical bros (live), carl cox, freestylers & bexta.

wtf.

how can you suggest the boiler room wasnt beefy.. crystod method djs were awesome. ;)