• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Melb. BELFAST NYE w/ Oliver Lieb @ QBH

Yeh, I thought he would play for longer as well.
Ah well, doesnt really matter, Belfast is an awesome party!

Re: Where is the justice?

Daimo said:
Oliver Lieb gets only 1.5 hours? where is the justice? :(

Oliver Lieb is playing LIVE! It is very rare that a live act plays more than 60 minutes, so I think we are extremely fortunate to be graced with 90 minutes from Oliver Lieb. I can't think of one other live act that has played longer than 90 minutes (except those dirty DAT machine cowboys of course)...

:|

Hehe...it's almost new years! I hope Lieb plays Subraumstimulation. it's a shame that hellrasier is playing so early, but who cares...it's New Years!

Have fun guys!

If anyone is still there, does anyone know iif there's tickets at the door and if so, what the price is?A friend has jsut decided to come.

See everyone there! =D

^^^ OK, that was me, the computer was still logged in as Lucas (but he can take the credit for my spelling mistake :)

As before, hope everyone has a great nite there!

well fuck me, this event just hit my all time favourite event, finally i got to hear some of my favourite old school classics while dancing with a trully mad crowd....i actually arrived at 11:30 for jayse knipe and danced straight through till 7 am in the morning......lieb was superb on his lap-top and the guy after him with the blue baseball cap was fucking tremendous, pretty certain it was richie rich but perhaps andrew marsh? As for willie tell, he was not so good, didn't quite know what he was doing.

But anyway, hope y'all had as much fun as i did.