• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

~Melb - Armin Van Buuren (White Party) @ Vodafone Arena - June 10th REVIEWS +photos!!

Yeah, I managed to grap 4 tickets for friends and myself. I was just coming to terms with not going....I feel releived.

if anyone has any tickets floating around, let me know. not quite cashed up to head the ebay route. looking for two. gotta love that last minute job that provides the funds.

Looking for a spare ticket as well...
If anyone has one, please pm me
thanks

There's quite a few people looking for tickets.
Im just trying to shake this chest and sinus virus I seem to of gotten. I even considered selling my ticket yesterday if I wasnt any better by Saturday..

hey to some of the old skool bler's <3 I will be working there give me a visit will be in a bar somewhere :S

Hello new school bluelighter :p

I don't know you but if i see you ill say hi lol if you know starfalls* ill most likely be with her

well well ..... hey insomnia..... long time no see ..... guess i'll be seeing u at this? ..... :)

LahLahGatecrasher said:
hey to some of the old skool bler's <3 I will be working there give me a visit will be in a bar somewhere :S

Hey you... so we know where to come for cheap drinkies then?? =0

ravy1 said:
well well ..... hey insomnia..... long time no see ..... guess i'll be seeing u at this? ..... :)

oh my god! yes you will be seeing me! its been a long time! I'll try not to scare you this time haha

Lah lah - i like where duckboy is coming from...free drinkies ahoy!!!
xox

kel - i have the same chest thingy, but i will load up on the drugs (cold and flu tablets) and make my way out there any way i can.
I have successfully done at-shirt transfer so now my tshirt reads "amin."

fuck yeah.

kryalkastleE said:
Lah lah - i like where duckboy is coming from...free drinkies ahoy!!!
xox

kel - i have the same chest thingy, but i will load up on the drugs (cold and flu tablets) and make my way out there any way i can.
I have successfully done at-shirt transfer so now my tshirt reads "amin."

fuck yeah.

LOL! Do you mean ARMIN?? Or is it a cross btwn Amy and Armin...
I just cant seem to shake the chesty thing. Worst thing is i thought my sinus would of cleared up by now but working late hours doesnt help when im trying to stay out of the cold...

insomnia will be running around with me (and nikki) yes so people who need to find one of us will not have a problem doing it.

LahLah: Glad to see you about :) Been A LOOOONG time!! Chapel St I think was the last time I saw you....a few years back...

Lots of people comming out the woodworks =D

Last edited:
Duckboy said:
Hey you... so we know where to come for cheap drinkies then?? =0

Oooo nice call.... Well love to see you guys..

Kel thanks for the myspace msge was nice..

Well All is there a meetup somewhere???? come on for old times sake??

hahaha! a meetup!!! Wow it really has been a long time since i've heard a mention of a bluelight meet up. Oh the fun I used to have.

Haha, we can like, exchange khandii and lollipops and glow-sticks.
wink.gif

^ I sent you a private message... let me know if ya sold it already or not. I lsited my phone number.

I can't really travel anywhere to get it, besides the city.

So I hope your going and that I can meet you outside vodafone areana.

CHiLD-0F-THE-BEAT said:
Haha, we can like, exchange khandii and lollipops and glow-sticks.
wink.gif

shit yeah! Can I swap my phd glowstick for a hard khandii glowstick??? 8( 8( ;)