• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] 3rd annual Wine & Cheese Appreciation Picnic [aka Goon'n'Coon] SAT 5th Jan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I love that one of you!!

vanth said:
I don't think so. Perhaps you did but I wasn't listening. trancegirlie too! Hi! Is her boyfriend on BL?

We met you breifly that time Samadhi was down :) You and astrosmurf both have the same name though, i got confused haha. You're lovely, come to the next one! (this was my first meet-up too so im still new to them)

Last edited:
It was a little confusing for me too, I don't often meet someone with my (our??) name.

I really went to a meetup without knowing it then =D I'm endeavouring to attend the next food night.

So when should the next food night be? Should we plan one now or wait a while?

miss_goody2shoes said:
yeah her bf is ilikeacid. they're such a cute couple

i got more pics but don't think I can put em up. (unless pixelation/blurring out is cool??..)
rocking with the bananas yo' (i'm such a clown 8) )
gabbananadancesmall.jpg

You look a bit like Bec Cartwrite.

^^^I like that photo, it makes us all look like we were busting moves in the gardens...that's what got those tourists over to visit! :D

Twas trashy fun had by all!

I cant upload foe-toez at the moment due to being back at parentals with no form of cable for the computer to have sex with my phone :!

*we could liiiivveeee for a thoouuussanndd yearrss.... If i tooolldd you, make wiinnne from your teearrss... muummbblleeee makee uppp wooorddssss!!* Lolz

I must apologise for my snoozing back @ Urban, I do afterall live at a backpackers ergo my main form of sleep does originate on the overtly comfy couches! =D <3

For those who i was talking to it about, the position at Queensland has finally come up so I may no longer be in Victoria :( So best of luck for the next meetup if I do go interstate!

BUMMP

didn't know whether to start a new thread or resurrect an old one [namely this one]. Or if anyone even cares about this former fine tradition being continued (as I can fully understand everyone is busy over the festival/summer season)
either way.....any expressions of interest? when we have it doesn't even need to be close to new year (like we need an excuse to booze n cheese it up anyway =D)
i'd be in (date pending. gosh I'm not even in the stae of Victoria atm lol. but will be again soon..)

Does someone want to start a thread for the new one and I can lock this one....

Status
Not open for further replies.