• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[MELB] 33&1/3 Breakbeat BBQ @ Espy [REVIEWS]:: NYD2006

Jebus!

Look, people, i'm just not sure the nurse will have me up and washed and on the special bus to St Kilda in time for a 12pm set :) =D

I'm dead keen to be there to see you spin, Mr Joe.
Shall be mucho fun.

(and yes, i have a brand new shiny walking stick set aside just for the occasion...)

^^ Just go to January Stylus. That's got to be a whole lot easier than making it to the Espy by midday ;)

<3

I think a compromise has been achieved. ;).
Between my wanting to get there early to party in the beautiful sunny rays to Mr. Duckboy's wanting to shower and dress [gah'] and amble on over in the late afternoon...

I dare say I can now announce we shall be leaving the house at midday. Depending on the speed of public transport, we should arrive shortly after. :).

looking forward to this guys......never seen the warriors before despite my huge admiration for them....should be well wicked.

^we don't need to know about your sex life.....

but yes, am rather excited about this. bring on the sunshine!!

Hrmmm....

Moderators tampering with quotes. Surely means for immediate expulsion??

*runs off to purchase video cam*

^you should see what happens when we edit a post under 5 mins (leaves no trace of who edited it) and use the "edit lock" (what we put in the post, stays in the post) :D

just got my ticket too. turns out 2/3rds of my house is going, unbeknownst to each other until a few days ago

1/3 of my house is going. between you and me we just need to find 32 1/3 more houses and we can host a rebel 33 1/3 house party!!

(lame. yes. but i'm a little jetlagged and the only brain cell that is currently awake giggled and made me type. grrrrr.)

EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!

So who we got for this? :
Duckboy
C0TB
Genasirus
KB
Starfalls
Potato
Fatman
Buuts
Breaka
Smokin Joe (of course!)
Quiet Roar
Insomnia?
Ozbreaker
Mary poppins
420Star
Mean Girl ?
Nickthecheese ?
Groova
Gleep

Last edited:
Map

nydmap.jpg

I hear the courtyard is closed but there is another outdoor area to chillax in. Where would that outdoors area lie on the above map?