melanotan 2 - face refuses to tan

jd82

Greenlighter
hello, im having an issue where my body is about 3x as dark as my face even tho everything receives the same amount of sun. I actually need to stop tanning my body because its going to start looking awkward soon. I was wondering if anyone has had this issue or knows anything i can do to try and fix it or is it just the way my body is going to react to this chem?

thank you

it would help if you listed any drugs/chems/supplements you're on

maybe it's some sort of face product/cream you apply to your face?

Have you seen a doc about this? Could just be genetic?

thank you for the replies. im not taking any sort of medications or supplements except a basic multi vitamin. I have never used benoquin either. Without the m2 nothing on me will tan, after limited sun exposure i would just become red. with the m2 it seems like my face really refuses to tan much (might be a slight shade darker from starting point, however my body is on another level. Really unfortunate, as i was hoping this was going to be the saving factor for this summer :(

Lol the complete opposite problem of me. I have to cover my face while tanning so it doesn't look like my face has been smudged with dirt. Might just be your melanocytes on your face are lacking.