⭐️ Social ⭐️ Melanotan 2 effect on mood/personality?

Alright @JohnBoy2000! Thanks for explaining it further. It's always complicated to know why you feel a certain way. I appreciate you making this topic and updating it since I'm still thinking of trying MT2 myself at some point.

I unfortunately recieved ever increasing side effects from both mt2 and pt141 its metabolite... Also I built an increasing permanent tolerance to the sexual enhancement effects which really sucks!!!

I did esp on pt141 notice increased empathy but I would take it before sex parties so???

I now need several mg of pt141 to have any effect but at that dose I get terrible side effects like severe nausea, complete loss of appetite and severe aversion to foo/drinks even water!!!

Im exploring mt2 since 3-4 weeks, like once per week, snorting minibumps nasally (somewhere 0.1 to 1mg, different ammounts in different ocassions).

The effects to me are clear: some kind of euphoric like stimulation, prosexual effects, erections coming from the void, hunger suppression and some kind of anguish / stomach disconfort. And of course a beautiful tan.

I use to go to the beach while under the effect to get the most of the tan, but Im not sure if is necessary or you get the tan even if you stay at home in winter. Can anyone confirm?

After the anhedonia/depressive episode on 1 mg mt2, I went right back to 25 mcg.

Titrated to 50, then today 100 mcg.

Will continue in 50 mcg titration increments until I get to the highest dose possible without the anhedonia/depression.

Last edited:
Im exploring mt2 since 3-4 weeks, like once per week, snorting minibumps nasally (somewhere 0.1 to 1mg, different ammounts in different ocassions).

The effects to me are clear: some kind of euphoric like stimulation, prosexual effects, erections coming from the void, hunger suppression and some kind of anguish / stomach disconfort. And of course a beautiful tan.

I use to go to the beach while under the effect to get the most of the tan, but Im not sure if is necessary or you get the tan even if you stay at home in winter. Can anyone confirm?
Wait, you don't need to inject this stuff but you can also snort it? Any specific MT2 you need for this or is it possible with all forms?

I unfortunately recieved ever increasing side effects from both mt2 and pt141 its metabolite... Also I built an increasing permanent tolerance to the sexual enhancement effects which really sucks!!!

I did esp on pt141 notice increased empathy but I would take it before sex parties so???
How often did you take it? Do you find it harder to have sex (or be interested in sex) without MT2 now?

What do you mean exactly by "On pt-141 I noticed increased empathy but I would take it before sex parties so???" What do you mean "So?", is it normal to feel more empathy at sex parties (never been to one lol) or is this an effect of PT-141 in combination with other drugs you might take there?

Wait, you don't need to inject this stuff but you can also snort it? Any specific MT2 you need for this or is it possible with all forms?
I believe there were clinical trials done on a nasal spray for administration.

How often did you take it? Do you find it harder to have sex (or be interested in sex) without MT2 now?

What do you mean exactly by "On pt-141 I noticed increased empathy but I would take it before sex parties so???" What do you mean "So?", is it normal to feel more empathy at sex parties (never been to one lol) or is this an effect of PT-141 in combination with other drugs you might take there?
I took it only a maximum of 3 times a week due to more sides more often I took it! No sex is still fine, I never really had an increase in my actual libido from pt 141? It mostly just made me rock hard for many many hours and be able to have a ridiculous number of orgasms in a row!!!

I wouldn't say sex parties produce empathy lol its just that any social enviroment where sex is the primary activity your gonna be involved in how you and others feel? I more noticed more empathy when with a girl I really liked but who knows in those situations? It was a really mild effect that could be accounted for by just the situations or placebo?

Established I can't tolerate 150 mcg.

Will back down to 100, perhaps 50 and lowest I can go is 25 mcg.

Wonder would it even be effective at that dose?

Maybe I'm just being paranoid but the latest batch of mt2 I ordered doesn't seem to be agreeing with me.

Ordered off a verified/audited supplier on alibaba with long list of good reviews but,

6ifR2FA.png

It's not the chunks of powder as normal for mt2 but rather congealed neatly at the bottom of the vial.

Definitely works for tan but really strong side effects, more than I'm used to, even at low dose.

Update - the bogus mt2 which worked but caused horrific side effects was intolerable at any dose (if anyone from the UK or that area wants me to post on a vial of this to try for yourself, DM me your address and I'll send it right on - I have 9 vials left and am not gonna use any ever again. Caps are still on etc).

2nd - even for pure and legit mt2, I can only take this shit at night.
Daytime it's intolerable, before bed only

3rd - 500 mcg is better than 1000 mcg in terms of tolerability but as of today, still some shortfall.

Will try 250 mcg tonight, reassess tomorrow.

Last edited:
Update - the bogus mt2 which worked but caused horrific side effects was intolerable at any dose (if anyone from the UK or that area wants me to post on a vial of this to try for yourself, DM me your address and I'll send it right on - I have 9 vials left and am not gonna use any ever again).

2nd - even for pure and legit mt2, I can only take this shit at night.
Daytime it's intolerable, before bed only

3rd - 500 mcg is better than 1000 mcg in terms of tolerability but as of today, still some shortfall.

Will try 250 mcg tonight, reassess tomorrow.
You sure you didnt just get properly dosed mt2? Maybe what you had before was super underdosed plus the negative side effects seem to increase with each use for many people myself included!

^^ Positive.

If you want to check it for yourself, I have 9 vials destined for landfill unless someone wants to try them for themselves.

Update - bear in mind, my concern is the behavioral/cognitive outcome of using any chemical which interacts with the CNS (as mt2 does, crosses BBB, renders behavioural effects in autism models etc).

At a dose of 250 mcg night time, there is no physiological effect apparent upon dosing.

But upon engaging in a social setting as of today, the effects are highly evident - and for my purposes, less than positive.

I'm aiming for cognitive and behavioral perfection so, my experience will almost certainly not reflect others potential experience but suffice to say - FUCK!!! - that.....

250 mcg dosed night time, is still too high.

I can't express what a bummer it would be to have to return to being pasty as fuck, white, no tan etc.

Will proceed with downward titration until there's blue skies and clear sailing.

100 mcg tonight;

Interesting to read about MT2, thanks for posting! Curious about the emotional effects, might they be related to oxytocin or even provide a target which has been overlooked so far by pharma research?

But this is exactly why you don't wanna fuck with random vendors of RCs, I had to learn it the hard way when ordering O-PCM off China/the deep web and almost died from that probably more than once but guess to have had a heart attack, and whoknows what else toxic carcinogenic shit I'll have absorbed in that time. Notably pure O-PCM didn't have these effects even when used more intensively. Scary when it comes to products active in mcg range having severe side effects but also no far guess from that the molecule itself is so potent, that there might be other unrelated receptors pretty sensitive to related, or unrelated synth leftover stuff..

Would you mind explaining the side effects a bit more?

Interesting to read about MT2, thanks for posting! Curious about the emotional effects, might they be related to oxytocin or even provide a target which has been overlooked so far by pharma research?

But this is exactly why you don't wanna fuck with random vendors of RCs, I had to learn it the hard way when ordering O-PCM off China/the deep web and almost died from that probably more than once but guess to have had a heart attack, and whoknows what else toxic carcinogenic shit I'll have absorbed in that time. Notably pure O-PCM didn't have these effects even when used more intensively. Scary when it comes to products active in mcg range having severe side effects but also no far guess from that the molecule itself is so potent, that there might be other unrelated receptors pretty sensitive to related, or unrelated synth leftover stuff..

The melanocortin system is pretty complex and affects many different systems in the body ranging from pigmentation of the skin, to metabolic reactions, and cognitive effects. I feel it's an area that hasn't been studied a lot and more research is being done to uncover what all it can do. At this point, nothing really surprises me about it lol.

From my point of view side effects of concern are behavioural, cognitive and, electromagnetic (this seems to influence others intuitive responses to me - given mt2 effects signalling; I have no further insights as to how specifically it implicates the CNS in this capacity).

Electromagnetic could also be interpreted as "vibe", "lifeforce", "chi" even - laughably, but that's what it's known as in T.C.M.

Basically the "vibration" of the CNS electrical activity, that is what others "intuitively" respond to - and it essentially defines us, who we are, personality, social/emotional/behavioral state.

MT2 negatively impacts that in my case, and therefore the interpersonal responses I get become comprised - from irate, aversion, weariness, unsettled etc., tends to be reflexive responses of others to me.

It's also dose dependent, i..e. those responses were much more evident at 1000 mcg than 250 mcg.

I could get back to specifics a little later.

From my point of view side effects of concern are behavioural, cognitive and, electromagnetic (this seems to influence others intuitive responses to me - given mt2 effects signalling; I have no further insights as to how specifically it implicates the CNS in this capacity).

Electromagnetic could also be interpreted as "vibe", "lifeforce", "chi" even - laughably, but that's what it's known as in T.C.M.

Basically the "vibration" of the CNS electrical activity, that is what others "intuitively" respond to - and it essentially defines us, who we are, personality, social/emotional/behavioral state.

MT2 negatively impacts that in my case, and therefore the interpersonal responses I get become comprised - from irate, aversion, weariness, unsettled etc., tends to be reflexive responses of others to me.

It's also dose dependent, i..e. those responses were much more evident at 1000 mcg than 250 mcg.

I could get back to specifics a little later.
So your saying the effects of this peptide or whatever you have is basically a super strong more negative version of what you had before?

Are you suspecting its contains impurities that also hit the melanocortin receptors? This is an interesting possibility?

How was the effects on erections? Stronger?

So your saying the effects of this peptide or whatever you have is basically a super strong more negative version of what you had before?

Are you suspecting its contains impurities that also hit the melanocortin receptors? This is an interesting possibility?

How was the effects on erections? Stronger?

What I describe in the quoted post is re pure mt2.

The fucked up mt2, I don't know, even at 25 mcg, that elicited weird side effects.

I never got pro-sexual effects off mt2 at all, or maybe it's just that I've been blasting it at 1 mg per day for months I've developed tolerance?

The contaminated mt2 just makes me horrible and lethargic, who knows what went into the synthesis process - I'm sure there was a reason I was able to get 10 vials for 20 pounds - they probably wanted to clear out low quality stock?

It seems even 100 mcg of pure/clean mt2 is too much, at least as of this morning.

Bummer.