• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[Mega]Synthetic Cannabinoid Discussion

Chest pain is never a good thing, stop smoking it. I very much doubt it's the damiana.

Try purchasing the pure chemical. Who knows what's in the incense.

When I said every time I really should have said every other time. It seems to be random sometimes I get it sometimes I don't. It's not dose-dependent like I seem to get it less when I smoke more sometimes and more when I smoke less. Not sure.....

Smoked some for the first time last night. Anyone else thought the smell is a bit reminiscent of DMT?
I noticed this particularly in the phenylacetylindoles like 250 and 203 where no naphthalene ring is present. Otherwise, you sometimes get a smell reminiscent of mothballs? but that other smell you are referring to is that of indole! it is present in many of the JWH and AM-series, but also in excrement. This explains why many people say that DMT smells like 'shit', as Indole is the structural backbone of DMT and other tryptamines.
There was a study done on JWH-015, not JWH-018, which showed that there is an epoxide intermediate that is created during the metabolism of the compound in rats or mice. There was no study done on the carcinogenicity of JWH-015 or the epoxide intermediate, nor is the epoxide likely to exist within an animal's cells for any considerable amount of time. There's also no evidence that JWH-018 shares metabolites with JWH-018. There was simply speculation here on Bluelight that the epoxide intermediate metabolite of JWH-015 might be carcinogenic. Some people took that and ran with it all the way to "JWH-018 causes cancer."
The study I am thinking of doesn't mention cancer or DNA at all I don't believe
That last bit confused me, I'm not sure how it could be carcinogenic if it's not messing with DNA in some way?
As for the cancer threat, route of administration matters alot, I'm afraid. Any time a flame (or even a vaporizer) approaches these JWH molecules, pyrolysis is going to occur. This only becomes problematic in the naphthoylindoles, where naphthalene rings are present. While the ring is normally too caught up in the skeleton of the molecule to cause biological problems, pyrolysis can break bonds and free these naphthalenes to wreak havoc on DNA. The risk involved with pyrolysis, however, is not present with oral administration! JWH-018 metabolism starts on the N-alkyl chain, then removes the indole ring before getting excreted. This leaves the naphthalene ring safely embedded in the molecule, unable to intercalate DNA and cause carcinogenicity. As for shared metabolites, there may be no documentation, but do you really expect someone to go through every synthetic cannabinoid and determine its metabolites? I feel as though that effort could be better expended. The N-alkyl chain, whether it be the propyl on 015 or the pentyl on 018, is going to be cleaved first: exposing the indole ring for metabolism. The only question remaining is how the 2-methyl will affect its metabolism, as the two are otherwise identical.

I'm not trying to start a panic among jwh users, but that naphthalene ring gets metabolized into epoxides.

Epoxides are best known for their use in superglues. This is not a good thing to smoke.

Yes, cymbalta has one too, but you're not usually smoking duloxetine, are you?

scale45345.jpg

You just basically said 'don't smoke superglue holy shit that's bad for you!! but eat it, you're fine brah' jesus christ you're stupid.

Last edited:
Spice Incense (JWH) makes my heart beat so fast?

So, when I first started using Spice blends (JWH's I believe), it was great with little to no negative effects. Since my use has been more frequent, 4-5 times a week, I have started to feel some negative effects. My most noticeable negative effect is how I feel after smoking. Even sitting, in a calm resting position, my heart beats very fast, probably around 110bpm or maybe more. It is very noticeable though and uncomfortable. I have resorted to deep breathing and other methods to slow my heartbeat. This usually only lasts about 30 minutes, then I can enjoy the high, but this is really werid. Does anyone know anything about this or have the same experience? I dont think it negatively effects me in any other ways...I feel fine during exercise and my heart feels good and healthy except after smoking spice blends. Can anyone help me out, I'd love ANY and all information on this.

***Edit: Now that I think about it, I believe this has only been happening since a possible oral overdose of this spice stuff. I ate alot of it and felt paranoid, rapid heartbeat, all of the overdose symptoms. Really bad trip. But anyway, thought that might be helpful. Let me know!

Last edited:
It's pretty clear you haven't researched this at all. It's like the number one effect next to the actual stone.

I think it's pretty safe to say that we can't know why. In fact probably nobody knows why because it is a research chemical. All we could give you are vague guesses like panic attack, different compounds, chronic toxicity, etc. Would you like more?

The fast Heartbeat effect just makes itself apparent after smoking the JWH's for awhile.

To me the jwh's just seem like you take a normal 2 hour weed high and squashed it together into a more potent, but shorter acting fat little jwh high. Thats what i don't like about it, (even though i continue to use it due to DT's) the first 20 minutes where you're the highest you just want it to be a little less potent, and then after the peak you just want it to be a little more potent; so you rinse and repeat.
Deep breathing techniques are very commonly employed nowaydays for me

happens to me too bro. increased heart rate, crazy anxiety, paranoia ect ect
i posted on here thinking i was having a heart attack asking what to do hahah man do i feel stupid about that 8)

The fast Heartbeat effect just makes itself apparent after smoking the JWH's for awhile.

To me the jwh's just seem like you take a normal 2 hour weed high and squashed it together into a more potent, but shorter acting fat little jwh high. Thats what i don't like about it, (even though i continue to use it due to DT's) the first 20 minutes where you're the highest you just want it to be a little less potent, and then after the peak you just want it to be a little more potent; so you rinse and repeat.
Deep breathing techniques are very commonly employed nowaydays for me

Thanks man, exact answer I wanted. Thats exactly how I feel...and the heartbeat just came apparent after smoking for a while. Thats very true as well, I get extremely high at first and it slowly levels off. I do deep breathing almost every time, and it seems to help...its really annoying though, someone needs to figure out a way to stop it!

I've dranken kava-kava because it is a light natural sedative and relaxant. To me it seems like an all natural valium, with even better effects (if done right, look up recipes).

when I have combined Kava-Kava with jwh by drinking the kava first and then lighting up the jwh,
The anxiety/heartbeat becomes almost non-existant.
Its pretty cool really; I can take as big of a pure powder jwh toke as i want and actually enjoy the high to it's full extent. Highly recommended

I've dranken kava-kava because it is a light natural sedative and relaxant. To me it seems like an all natural valium, with even better effects (if done right, look up recipes).

when I have combined Kava-Kava with jwh by drinking the kava first and then lighting up the jwh,
The anxiety/heartbeat becomes almost non-existant.
Its pretty cool really; I can take as big of a pure powder jwh toke as i want and actually enjoy the high to it's full extent. Highly recommended

Hm, that sounds interesting...maybe I'll see if I can get some (or capsules). Thats not fully practical to carry that around all the time. Just for some clarification - should I be worried about the heartbeat? Is it dangerous at all?

well they make flavor drops thats you can add to any plant material so you can have any flavor you want. But I'd rather just use raspberry leaves, its kinda fruity in it's own sense.

JWH's really accelerate my heart rate. Ive only tried JWH-122 and 250 and both have caused me to be very worried about my circulatory health while on them.

Anyway tachycardia seems to be very common on JWH's, seems like a fine reason to stick with weed and avoid synthetic CBDs.

JWH at low dose has given me a tachycardia already (140-170+ bpm)
this seems to be a common effect. although no one knows what involves in.

You fucking do no research over what you're smoking, you hear the stories about some kids dying, and horrible after affects by some, yet you still smoke it? Then go to bluelight and ask why is your heart beating fast?