• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[MEGA] Strain Discussion- 3rd Backcross *ALL STRAIN TALK IN HERE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought myself some Reserva Privada Headband aka Sour Kush. The reviews are amazing with so many people saying it is the best or one of the best strains they've ever tried. I'm also thinking of running Female Seeds Skunk Special after someone post pics like this:

NSFW:
index.php

god i wish i was in the USA

everywhere you turn in the UK is amnesia or cheese and only 50% if well grown anyway

anything else gets snapped up SO quick

You know what the awesome thing is about Canada? We fucking never get shwag. I see people complaining about it all the time on the internet, but never in my life have I actually been sold shitty weed. Most of the stuff up here is either hydro, in which case it could be whatever strain, or a really sturdy hybrid from an outdoor grow, but it's always good; it's the never stale, pre-ground, cut shit that some people apparently have to deal with.

Very true Dr.Rabid, i befriended a canadian national here in australia while studying, and i considered him to be the most connoisseurial bud smoker i had met. I was pleased to hear that the bud i was hooking him up with was considered alright. Obviously not to the standard of some of the kind bud he could get over on BC but nonetheless money well spent.

You know what the awesome thing is about Canada? We fucking never get shwag. I see people complaining about it all the time on the internet, but never in my life have I actually been sold shitty weed. Most of the stuff up here is either hydro, in which case it could be whatever strain, or a really sturdy hybrid from an outdoor grow, but it's always good; it's the never stale, pre-ground, cut shit that some people apparently have to deal with.

Hey Dr. Rabid. I hope you don't mind me asking but how do you know it's hydro weed?

I currently am enjoying my favorite strain of all time. Trainwreck :)

Best weed for a calm relaxed and anxiety free smoke?

Been getting back into a smoke here and there lately. I don't really like the super strong anxiety causing stuff though. What would people recommend?

I highly recommend Indica's as oppose to Sativa's.

I personally try to only smoke indica's because it is more of a body, couch-lock kind of high as oppose to Sativa's which I find are most of a head fuck mental kind of high.

One of my favorite strains is any kind of Kush.

Interesting. Got access to white widow and powerkush at the moment. I went for the widow cause I've tried it before but will test the kush out. Had some thai stick earlier on which was definately sativa and still good but it didn't really relax me. I have a sore back too.

honestly man, if your tolerance is super low and the high grade isn't doing it for you maybe look into getting your hands on some mids. they're always pretty mellow

Def an indo. Also if its dank try taking only a few hits. Sometimes I find the more I smoke the more anxious I get. It's usually like that during periods of me not blazing very often

Yeah nice hash is good it's just it takes me a bit more messing about to get a bit that I'd consider decent quality. I do agree on that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.