• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Pets MEGA Cats VS Dogs - POLL!

The Big Question - Cat v's Dog

• Total voters
Cats rule. Dogs drool...all you need to do when you get a cat/ kitten is put them in the litter box and waa- laa! Their potty trained. You don't need to babysit cats 24/7. Ohh, and they are independent.

I'd have a Great White Shark. But they don't do well in captivity. They are dangerously beautiful creatures.

Cats: Don't smell bad, less maintenance, are not inbred into horrible defects
Dogs: More loyal, more like children, smell bad, high maintenance, some breeds are smarter than cats

I'm a cat person, but eventually I will get a dog. A good, trainable, smart dog like a German or Australian shepherd.

We love dogs more than cats. I think dogs are the most loyal friends. Two years ago, we got a puppy, Lucky, who we love very much and treat as an entire family member. We give our pet all of our love, affection, and care. Every month we go to the dog beauty salon, buy new outfits and accessories. We also go to the vet to get a health check. We are involved in raising and training our little one because we consider it an essential animal gesture. I buy her the best goodies, cook her boiled chicken and boil her porridge. I am constantly researching different issues and tips for dog care to make sure my pet is okay.

Last edited: