Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Meet Australia's Knickers - The 6'4" Cow Too Big To Kill

CFC

Bluelight Crew
Technically a steer, but whatevs...

No sale for Australia's enormous Knickers (who is, by the way, a cow)

Ds_J_nNVYAAUMZw.png

At some 1,400kg (220st) and 194cm (6ft 4in), the seven-year-old is believed to be the biggest steer in a country home to millions of cattle.

And his size has proved to be his saving grace. When owner Geoff Pearson tried to put him up for auction last month, meat processors said they simply couldn't handle him - so Knickers avoided the abattoir.

He will now live out the rest of his life on Lake Preston feedlot in Myalup, 136km (85 miles) south of Perth.

"Knickers lives on," says Mr Pearson, who has been fielding calls from local journalists since the Australian public broadcaster drew attention to the enormous steer - a Holstein Friesian, but significantly taller than the average for that breed.

He was first bought as a "coach" - a steer that leads other cattle - at the age of about 12 months. Steers are castrated males.

"He was always a standout steer from the others, a bit bigger than the rest," says Mr Pearson. Although "some of his mates" were sent for slaughter at an early age, "he was still a standout so we thought let's leave him there, he's not hurting anyone".

But after a few more rotations of cattle, the cattle farmers "realised he wasn't stopping growing". And now he's too big to sell.

HOLY COW!!!

Nobody is asking "Where's the beef"

This is one occasion in which I think its good that an animal had its testicles removed.

This is one occasion in which I think its good that an animal had its testicles removed.

LOL, can you imagine the poor soul he'd try to mate with? Or whatabout his mother giving birth to him?

LOL, can you imagine the poor soul he'd try to mate with? Or whatabout his mother giving birth to him?

=D

Poor, lonely, giant outcast cow. I hope he finds friends in retirement. He'd probably fit in with some elephants quite well... ;)

@F.U.B.A.R.: that's some shredded beef with an endless supply of muscle milk for sure.

swilow said:

HAHAHA! agreed. hate to be the guy who has to do it. can you imagine the size of the rubber band needed for that...

@TLB: i believe it's india that reveres cows as holy and not aussies (good one btw)

beef-300x282.jpg

"beef... it's what's for dinner."

Last edited:
My girlfriend and I were at the gym this evening and I saw a short piece about this cow on the news, totally randomly. It was, like, synchronicity, man! 8o

^That's udderly amazing man!

Waaaiiittttt justaminute. That's not Ali's avatar, is it? :sus:

Could you imagine riding this cow to your enenimes doors to intimidate them?

Waaaiiittttt justaminute. That's not Ali's avatar, is it? :sus:

Yes! The avatar was Knickers when he was just a cuddly little moo-moo. A bit like those 'micro pigs' that actually grow up to be 800lb monsters. Which is still not as insane as this 3100lbs cow tho. If it fell over onto someone, I imagine would flatten them like a penny 8o

where does he take his vacations... moo-zealand?

And where did the name come from?

"When he was young, when we first got him, we had a Brahman steer [a breed of cattle] which was a friend of his," explains Mr Pearson. "So his name was bra... so we [had] bra and knickers.

Sorry, but I gotta put these in here :\

What do you call a cow with two short legs?
Lean beef.

What do you call a cow with no legs?
Ground beef.

How does a farmer count his herd?
With a cowculator.

What do you call a cow with a duck?
Milk and quackers.

What do you call a cow with a twitch?
Beef jerky.

a farmer walks up to his farmer neighbor with a jug of milk and says "i milked your cow".

farmer replies "i have a bull, not a cow."

whats the hardest part when making skimmed milk?

throwing the cow across the lake

NSFW:

What do you call a masturbating cow?

Beef stroganoff.

What do you call a sleeping steer?

A bull-dozer.

Why do cows have hooves instead of feet?

Because they lactose.