• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Medium Opioid Tolerance - Kratom Recreationally Worth it?

Gaz_hmmmm

Bluelighter
Hi

I have what I'd say is a medium tolerance to opioids (Currently on 60mg Methadone daily.).

Would other's say that is medium or low-medium or even medium-high?

Would Kratom be recreational much for me at this tolerance? I've tried it 3 times in total. The first time was in '01 or '02 and it was either a 5x extract or a 8-10x extract. It looked like really squidgy black hashish, kinda what the photo's of black tar heroin (Never seen it in real life.) make it look like. And the other 2 times I used powdered leaf. It was a 'red' Bali sedating strain.

The last 2 times were in August of this year. I've read that the 'red' strains, as opposed to green, are better for people with opioid dependence and more sedating than stimulating.

The first time all them years ago felt kinda like codeine but tasted vile and I'm not sure if I took it all cause of the taste.

The second time it felt kinda alright, I'd bought 28g and took what I think was 12g-16g. I think it was 4, maybe 5 heaped teaspoonful.

It felt stronger than codeine but kinda different from an opioid (I guess different than mainly mu-agonist) high and it was stimulating.

Would red Bali be the best for me or a different red strain like Ma Daeng?

What's the maximum dose or is there no max' like opium?

Is this worth mixing with other opioids (Heroin, Methadone, Oxycodone, Poppy Pods.) or not?