• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Medazepam

EternallyDamned

Greenlighter
So I recently received a large quantity of 10mg Medazepam pills and don't know much about them. Aside, from what I've read on Wikipedia = anyone have any experiences w/ this bezno? Is it more Valium like, Xanax like, etc. - any personal experiences? I have a pretty good benzo tolerance so just seeking any idea of the "high" I'll get from it.

Medazepam can be prescribed in the U.S. but it's rare. I don't have any experience with it but I know it's a long acting benzo like valium and klonopin.

Wow! This is a prodrug for diazepam, it seems, and a *very* simple benzodiazepine indeed. Desoxy diazepam if you will.

probably a real heavy hitter. or at least long lasting.

Last edited:
I get them from time to time (a family member is prescribed these and I sometimes steal a few) - they sell mostly in eastern europe - ansilan.
10 mg of medazepam is the same 0.5mg xanax - I also did some xanax so I have experience with that.

First time I tried, I snorted 10 mg (they come in capsule form so you just snort the powder) - but that was pretty bad since benzos aren't water solluble so I got high once the stuff dripped down my throat and i swallowed it. Don't snort benzos, it's useless - sublingual is best. I would compare it to 0.5mg xanax yeah, but i felt it's effects the whole day (it's half time is 36-180 hours or something) so... it's better than xanax. Also noticed it didn't come up as fast as xanax (took about 2 hours from swallowing it to feel peak effects - maybe xanax is the same to think better, but I NEVER swallow xanax pills, I always keep them under my tongue (and it usually hits me in about 20-30 mins).

Second time I tried 20 mg medazepam - this was exactly the same as 1 mg xanax but again, lasted the whole day, and I could feel some effects the day after that.

I never did Diazepam so IDK how that's like, but from what I read online Diazepam is more muscle-relaxing & shit while medazepam is more anxiolitic (just like alprazolam).

Last time I did 20 mg medazepam and 0.5 xanax, it was identical to being on 1.5 mg xanax. But again, lasts a lot longer.
Also want to note that I have 0 tollerance to benzos since I don't do them often enough to get any (once a month, tops.)
Time just flies when you're on it.

Unrelated to this: I also did bromazepam (calmepam - *brand name) - that one really fucked me up after 9 mg's (It was the first benzo I ever tried - and a pretty average dose too) and my movement was a bit uncoordinated (I was stumbling over chairs and shit) probably like after about 4-5 beers (I weigh 63 kg's),

I was also curious to see if anyone else had experience with this drug ^_^

Last edited:
the normal dosage for Brom is 3 - 6 mg... and then u go down.. 9mg is waaay to high if u have no tolerance imo

Hi ive jus joined this site not sure how to post my own thread but im intrested in findin out about takin valium with tramadol how much will i need and wats the effect ive jus started vals and have about 30 plus mg to get a decent high any info would b great

the normal dosage for Brom is 3 - 6 mg... and then u go down.. 9mg is waaay to high if u have no tolerance imo

Exactly, 3=5diaz, 6=10diaz been scripted both. Bromazepam is like anon drowsy diazepam for lotsa people. From what I know it's synthesized from diazepam too.The digits i put are the dose mg btw. Going to EU tomorrow and preloading on diazepam as we speak. Anxiety is a real whore. Please let us know how it is. I'll get some in EU in a week or so and type up a nice report for y'all. After I get my FLunitrazepam of course hahaa..Back to Medazepam, sorry for the rant. I'll update soon as I get a chance guys. Will do all ROA's other than IV, fk that shit. I love life. Peace, and always be careful with BZs!!!

Last edited: