• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Meclonazepam Elimination Half-Life and it's duration of effect.

Thomas29

Bluelighter
I am getting horrible dry mouth from Diclazepam and at this rate my Teeth will rot out of my mouth before I finish tapering back down to the 1MG Clonazepam I was taking and Prescribed with 10MG Nitrazepam sleep med I didn't use often. So that's to clear up what my goals are which is wean back down to a lower Dose which I have been user a higher dose for like 9 Months now which is worrying Me. So I have read Meclonazepam is equal to 3-6MG of 1MG which is not important to Me it's the fact I read it doesn't seem to last as long at least tthe duration of effect but I noticed from Withdrawal getting better in 2 Hours like more than it was before taking the Meclonazepam in a PG Solution and now I am wondering if I am going to start feeling withdrawal quicker than the Clonazepam and it is not even effective Benzodiazpine to last long enough for a switch-over from Clonazepam in the same way you can't switch over Clonazepam to Xanax for obvious reasons it's just won't work out or even if it did it would be hard and a lot more pain than it's worth.

But I hope I am wrong and the stuff I have is definitely potent and has a bit of a sparkle to it with that Meclonazepam colour to it if you've seen you know what I mean.

I guess since Clonazolam came to the scene and Meclonazepam lacking any Recreational effects stopped Vendors and anyone from Selling. I just happened to find someone to make some for Me so I doubt I'll even find any new Anecdotes but I figured it was worth a try. I think I might have this moved to another Sub-Forum just in case anymore information is available about the half-life tripsit Wiki says it lasts 10 Hours in Effect but I am more interested in the Elimination half-life.