• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Measuring #4 heroin for insufflating/sniffing.

MikeMahuth

Greenlighter
Preface: I have searched, and searched, and have not found anything that even closely answers my main question.

Thank you guys and gals for all of the invaluable information on here, and thanks in advance for any help in this thread.

• Assuming no current tolerance. And assuming nothing needs to be said about not doing heroin. I agree, don't even start, etc...
  • The H is not purchased in a bag, so 1/4 bag, etc... isn't an option.
  • I know, 10-30 MG to start, but I have no idea how much that is.

1) I know quality varies, but assuming this stuff is the real deal high quality #4, would a match stick head size be a good starting dose, and go from there?

2) Are there any tricks to measuring out a certain amount, consistently? Like, buy this tiny measuring spoon from Amazon, make one like this, etc...

Even if exact amount was not known, it could give a consistent measure. You could adjust by doubling, chopping in half, thirds, etc...

Consistency is important on how much is taken/adjusting dosage, opposed to just eyeballing it.

I can't be the first guy on the block to not buy #4 H in bags, and want some halfway decent way of measuring doses.
Can I?

Side note: Would it be better to mix with water and snort that way?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

you know the little pieces of plastic on the end of sneaker laces?

about that long and that thin

where'd you get it, online? its not gonna be overly strong, just sayin

shoelace tip size, imo

dont mix with water, just use some saline nasal solution about 5-10 minutes before you snort the powder, and make sure your nostrils arent overly full of whatever youd call that stuff... boogers for lack of a better term.

get a good scale of you don't know how to eyeball 10-30mg. If you don't want to get a scale then just do a bump the size of roosevelts ear on the dime, work your way up from there.

Option A: Spend $30 for a .001 scale from Amazon. They're not perfect but will be close enough for heroin.

Option B: My first time, I was instructed to do a line as big as my thumbnail (smaller than end of shoe string). Like, JUST the white part at the end of your finger nail, so like 1mm wide and 8-10mm long.

Either way, it'll be less than you think it should be, but remember, you can ALWAYS take more, you can NEVER take less. Heroin is also reasonably tolerant to a redose, so you can take a miniscule line, then in 30-40 minutes, if you don't feel it as much as you'd like, take another bump.