• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDPV vs a-PVP

Good idea with the VG mate, i got soke laying around from when i used to puff ecigz

I might mix it with ah7921 cuz that tastes like butthole

This cooking process sounds worthwhile, i usually dont inhale till the powder has melted to a light orange puddle anyway.

If you can be patient and leave it to steep a day or two, with regular agitation and gentle warming, and get a LOT of PVP into a small amount of PG , you can end up with a nice oil free base which knocks your socks off and blows your brain cells away like pollen in a spring breez. Amazing how potent on or two little dark brown oil drops can be. Ahh... if I just had a drop now... I'd flush it down the toilet where it belongs, dammit, because this is a harm reduction board!!

Someone I know had an a-pvp sample a while back and and ethylphenidate one as well. Without having had any other moreish research chems, he does find the less is more thing to be sooo sooo true. He has honestly found that IV'ing works best for him as when he's on the road a lot and the whole preparation ritual takes some time... time which he could have fiendishly done a copious amount of lines. Also, he does get a rush which is somewhat absent from other roa's (he quit inhaling anything into his lungs after years of marijuana and then the another 7 of spice). So, he's no stranger to addiction, which this one has a strong potential for. It can keep you awake an ungodly long time after even minimal dosing reports another friend who did not accept the xanax offered as he doubted the small line he did would affect him so. He was texting at 4:45am- friend one smartly had his ringer turned off so as not to set off the family. So, friend one needs to sleep at night to not seem manic and on drugs so as to not lose his family. Which brings him back to IV'ing which seems to not last as long, thus having less hours to consume for consuming sake. With 100 mg seroquel, friend one can sleep 4-6 hours before waking and then redosing (of course). Hmm, this could end tragic. Be careful. It's not a brain stimulant like ADHD meds, it's a moreish'ish body thing that can cloud your thinking (at least it has mine). Oh, and after IV'ing 100mg +- (not suggested), he did hallucinate some. However, he did get sleepy for some reason (maybe that was the 3mg xanax kicking in too), speech was kinda screwed up (even tone) and he was afraid of being "caught" for being f'up. Heartrate never seems to get into or even near dangerous territory. He had a plunger filled w like 70mg this morning, found a vein in his hand, got about a third of the way through and felt a little stinging like he had lost it. So, he stopped and pulled out and has been high as hell. More adictive than euphoric. He needs to get some work done.

Okay, so you've told us a bit about your 'friend one', now how about tell us something about YOU.

Sorry, I just find that post hard to read and understand.

Someone I know had an a-pvp sample a while back and and ethylphenidate one as well. Without having had any other moreish research chems, he does find the less is more thing to be sooo sooo true. He has honestly found that IV'ing works best for him as when he's on the road a lot and the whole preparation ritual takes some time... time which he could have fiendishly done a copious amount of lines. Also, he does get a rush which is somewhat absent from other roa's (he quit inhaling anything into his lungs after years of marijuana and then the another 7 of spice). So, he's no stranger to addiction, which this one has a strong potential for. It can keep you awake an ungodly long time after even minimal dosing reports another friend who did not accept the xanax offered as he doubted the small line he did would affect him so. He was texting at 4:45am- friend one smartly had his ringer turned off so as not to set off the family. So, friend one needs to sleep at night to not seem manic and on drugs so as to not lose his family. Which brings him back to IV'ing which seems to not last as long, thus having less hours to consume for consuming sake. With 100 mg seroquel, friend one can sleep 4-6 hours before waking and then redosing (of course). Hmm, this could end tragic. Be careful. It's not a brain stimulant like ADHD meds, it's a moreish'ish body thing that can cloud your thinking (at least it has mine). Oh, and after IV'ing 100mg +- (not suggested), he did hallucinate some. However, he did get sleepy for some reason (maybe that was the 3mg xanax kicking in too), speech was kinda screwed up (even tone) and he was afraid of being "caught" for being f'up. Heartrate never seems to get into or even near dangerous territory. He had a plunger filled w like 70mg this morning, found a vein in his hand, got about a third of the way through and felt a little stinging like he had lost it. So, he stopped and pulled out and has been high as hell. More adictive than euphoric. He needs to get some work done.

Sounds like a typical MDPV/aPVP/bath salts OD. Slurred speech, wired but almost drunk. Add the xanax and it would have been a fucking messy sight. This is why I stopped using MDPV it's fucking terrible, evil shit. Although aPVP is not as nasty it seem's from this report it's as fucked up as MDPV if abused. This is abuse level. I almost died from doing 60-70 mg MPA and then 8 hours later dosing 3 caps that I thought contained 10 mg MDPV. I had forgotten that I'd also stashed 20 mg pre-weighed caps and had taken them instead. I only had 1 x 5 mg diazepam on hand and fuck me if I had not I'd be dead. Don't fuck with this shit it always ends up horrible nightmare shit!!!

Such a hetik story lovepsych, you posted the entire story last page i think?

I have a couple points of apvp left and im gunna try the cooking method as stated in the stuffmonger thread and il report back. Im interested in the outcome from high purity amber oily toffy, will be dosing extremely low of course.

I love getting sloshed at the pub then sneak soke apvp it mixes so well.

Nah I posted it some other place but yeah it was the combo of MPA being so fucking vaso-constrictive in itself and then chomping down 60 odd mg of MDPV in a couple of hours. Thing was it was like mini heart attacks constantly and you'd just drop to the floor almost like a fucking stroke. I think I basically constricted my blood vessels to a ridiculous level and then increased my heart rate to something stupid 140 bpm or more. I do have a BP cuff and going from memory it was something stupid like 180/120 or something absurdly dangerous like that. Never had an issue with MDPV before that except I knew 60 mg taken in 3 doses 3 hours (20 mg each 3-4 hours) apart was my limit unless i'd been using it regularly then you could double that dose as tolerance built up however anymore and my heart would be pounding uncomfortably. You can always take a benzo but your body is telling you enough is enough, so taking a benzo just so you can do more peevee is fucked up IMO.

Drugs I've had train wrecks are usually combo's and unintentional like 20 mg TMA-2 and 1.2 mg 25c Nbome, either dose and drug by them self is fine but combined and look out. Waaayyyyy to much K and 2cb like 250 mg + of K and 50-60 mg's (eyeballed as I was to fucked to use my scales) of 2cb add a bit of meth and some synthetic dope I had laying around and serotonin toxicity fucking HELLO!!! That's what you get for having a bit to much just cause it's there. MXE and 2ci but that was not so bad, I didn't feel like I could die and didn't need benzo's to abort mission but it was very intense.

The scariest was the MPA and MDPV. Actually it was more than 70 mg as I had 2 baggies from memory and had the lot from morning till night then hit the MDPV... DUMB!
I gotta say though some of you guys post amounts that I'd probably die if I took them. I guess you have a bit more tolerance than me. Previously I'd only do peevee now and then but at one point I went from say 100 mg every few weeks to getting a gram and then 3.5 g and I had a pretty high tolerance at that point. I guess I got bored of peevee as I like my random psychs like TMA-2 etc a little to much and rather do them than stuff like MDMA, coke, meth, peevee. However after about 3-4 months I got a few points of peevee and fuck me 0 tolerance and near fatal OD.

Then along comes aPVP and I was wary but still enjoyed it until it felt a bit too heavy on my heart and a bit too much like peevee so down the crapper. I love flushing shit when I've finally decided I dislike or am sketched by a substance, it makes you feel in control, sure you spent some money but as soon as you spent that money on the substance it had already flushed itself.

Last edited:
Yeha bro, i just flushed the last of my apvp hahaha did feel good

Later on cut open the baggy and scraped every last bit out with a scaple hahaha its bullshit addictive

Did u get any euphoria from mpa? For me it was just a clean and very vaso (high heart rate stim) seems pretty usless unless u wanna study or sum shit

Later on cut open the baggy and scraped every last bit out with a scaple hahaha its bullshit addictive

hehehe... sounds familiar. But then I do that with everything8(

MPA was ok smoked funny enough but the main reason was it cost me nothing except the side effects you mentioned. I thought I'd keep going with the MDPV cause it got kind of compulsive and one cap, followed another etc. MPA is ok I don't get much euphoria of meth either, as a free alternative it fits the bill, especially if trying to get things done. U4RIA is a different beast. MDPV makes you horny, really horny I found... Probably if only one of the two were in my system I'd have been fine but the combination and high dose level was almost a death sentence. I didn't weigh the second bags content just snorted it. There was not that much in the second bag on the day in question, less than 50 mg at a guess.

Last edited:
MDPV V's A-PVP ? id say both a lately I don't get care, more so mdpv as I don't want to have to go mixing shit around myself, although succeeding with big aounts of coke (no ghetto baking soda in my way) I could do it, I just don't want to hahahha. ive cut down my use that's only due to moving to Sydney but starting from scratch is fuckkked!@

Had great success in mixing pst with apvp.

Had been vaping for a few hours beginning to ge jittery so dosed 400g pst and waited til i could really feel the nod and then had more apvp. Great mix although i did dose lower with both substances for hr sake.

Before pst was vaping 20mg in the pipe after pst was having like 10mg at a time

Anyone got info/exp on mixing apvp + mdpv?

Theres a few old exp threads but piss all info on ratio and dosage.

Stay safe this xmas team.

Anyone got info/exp on mixing apvp + mdpv?

Theres a few old exp threads but piss all info on ratio and dosage.

Stay safe this xmas team.

Ive done this before, I tried different ratios but found just mixing 50/50, to be honest I personally would rather vape them separately as the apvp doesnt taste nice.

Curious about plugging compaired to vaping, is plugg worth it? Or is it similar in effect to snort.

Also wondering about mixing pv and apvp into a solution then drying would they bind together?

Sorry, can't add to the topic of mixing the two, but I'm curious to hear about it - purely for vicarious enjoyment. Really.

a-PVP was THE drug I couldn't control. I loved to hate it. It was so weird and paradoxical. It used to give me unbearable anxiety almost instantly (of course I vaped way too much, but if I did less I felt there was no point8( and, without fail, no matter how much I prepared myself mentally beforehand, I would use as much as I ordered start to finish in one go.

God, I had some awful times. Sheer idiocy on my part - but here's the twist that kept me salivating like Pavlov's a-PVP hounds: When I'd had way too much and felt awful, hadn't eaten or slept for far too long, hated the drug and myself and was cursing this self-created hell, a voice would say "may as well have one more, then" and, no shit, one in every fifty times or something stupid, that next one would fix everything. It didn't matter how much it was, everything would just click and it'd be great.

But like I said, this happened the VAST MINORITY of the time. So I finally learned my lesson and can't be fucked with it. It's hard work, to be honest. Pure compulsion.

I only used MDPV three or four times, and I hated it with a passion. My experience of it was that it had a stronger rush than a-PVP, and then the most ridiculously drawn out, mind-twistingly bad crash. Really. A short strong rush, a few minutes of feeling amazing, and then HOURS and HOURS of feeling like I had influenza and schizophrenia.

a-PVP was more than enough for me, and even that has lost my interest because it just goes nowhere. You can never get enough.

Hahahahahah fuck halif you speak the truth mate. Always love reading your posts, so honest and never any bullshit.

Ime the different batches of pv or apvp have had huge differences in the comedown and amount of anxiety produced.

Some apvp i had would give me big self confidence boosts the day after. Theb again iv had pv that would get you high for 15 minutes then you would enjoy a 4 hours comedown where all you wanna do is sleep but cant.

But ddddddat rush......

Hahahahahah fuck halif you speak the truth mate. Always love reading your posts, so honest and never any bullshit.

The paradoxical thing about me posting on here is that, in all honesty, I'm a hard-wired drug fiend. It DOES run down through my paternal lineage - though mostly we just hear about alcoholism because....well... they didn't have the selection we have today.

Anyway, the paradox is that I can often make a comment or give some advice on what NOT to do, because I've done it. I don't go into details on this forum (or anywhere really - what's the point?), but virtually every harm reduction tip I've offered here came from going through that very experience first hand. Some might find that hypocritical, but on the other hand: Who is more qualified to guide noobs and the curious than those who have traversed the dark side of the moon?

That's not to say all I've done is caned everything and had disaster after disaster. Not at all. I've put in a great amount of reading into the subject of mind-alteration since before the internet was a thing most people had heard of. Like I said, I'm hard wired to use and abuse. Sometimes I've got a handle on it, and sometimes I don't, but is in fact a defining feature of my personality. The drive to alter my state is so strong I don't fight it, I just try to manage it: The essence of harm reduction. I've not only used substances for escapism, sometimes the opposite... I actually started with natural psychdelics long before I touched any chems or 'recreational' substances.

It is so ingrained that I wonder if it is in fact some kind of clumsy attempt at progressing the evolution of our species.

(Oops, anymore talk like that and people will think I'm back on the PVs...hehehe)

^ the "stoned ape" theory of evolution falls down a bit when it comes to alcohol.
...then again, those were the stupid apes that ate rancid fruit.
And on it goes.

Ha, yeah, I don't really think into it too deeply. I've just wondered for so many years why I engage in behaviour which cannot be written off as an 'experimental phase' - unless such a phase can span most of one's lifetime.

In theory I have a broad knowledge of mind-alteration (not only through substance use) and I know that some things tend towards growth while others are a fast-track to nowhere at all. In practice, when I reflect on my 'career' of substance use and abuse (more the latter, unfortunately), I am honestly perplexed at some of the places I took myself to - repeatedly.

I do think, however, that the transition from my twenties to thirties has seen a tendency toward things that either numb the emotions, or shatter them entirely and leave an open field. I don't particularly care for the word psychonaut (not sure why), but I seem to fit the bill. I've turned my inner self inside out, enhanced it, stupified it, obliterated it (so-called 'ego death'), and I'm thinking it's about time to go natural because I used to spread my big experiences out and leave time to process them.

But the processing gaps got shorter and shorter until there were none - just a perpetual state of warped perspective. The majority of it was not fun by any means. Some of it was downright traumatic and very hard on the body. I've probably shortened my lifespan by a good few decades, but I never did aspire to live for a long time. Nor did I wish to die young. I'm just here, and I still don't know why.