• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs MDPV, D-AMPH, XANAX, and OPANA!!!

Znegative

Bluelight Crew
so I did all the drugs I listed above tonight. I'm feeling pretty shitty right now, and I wanted to know if it would be safe to shoot another 5 mg of opana.

This is what I've consumed.
7:30- 8 mg roughly Opana I.V
8:00- 10 mg Dextrostat Sublingual
8:30- 4 mg MDPV I.V
9:00- 2 mg MDPV I.V
9:30- .25 xanax sublingual
10:15- Opana 5 mg I.V mixed with a 5 mg of MDPV
10:45-Opana 5 mg insufflated
11:00- .125 mg xanax Sublingual
12:05-.25 mg xanax sublingual

I know this seems like a lot, and i agree I over did it with the MDPV, but, would taking another opana be dangerous, 5 mg I.V?
my tolerance is about 40 mg I.V a day.. any feedback much appreciated!

Whats your benzodiazepine tolerance like? You are below your 40mg a day tolerance, but adding another CNS depressant like xanax can cause problems.

ummmm ya dude I think I would give it a rest for tonight

get some sleep and you might wanna think about getting some help if this is a daily activity

na I just tried the MDPV for the first time today. I have very low benzo tolerance. havn't used them in months. For all the stimulant junkies out here, MDPV is no fucking joke!

I ended up doing the opana because I was just feeling soo shitty. I only did about four milligrams though, and I'm find as of now. Tomorow I'm definately going to just maintain, I havn't partied like this in a while, and I didn't know MDPV was SOOOO long acting. It's like super coke..!

never used opana so i couldn't tell you whether it would be safe or not BUT i do know that consuming more drugs when you're already feeling shitty from other drugs is never a good idea....might be a good idea to just let yourself come down and go to sleep

yeah your right, I did a less than normal dose of opana, took a muscle relaxer, and now I'm practicing deep breathing. thanks for the help guys

-- well, I'm still up, and the fiend in me was awakened to do "just one more!". I've done way more than one more, but I tried smoking some of it too , which is honestly just as good. it's weird the more I dose, the less speedy I feel! still on strong ass stimulant!

Last edited:
I would probably give it a break like others have said, enjoy what you're feeling now.

yeah, I'm doing my last shot now, but it's mixed with a speedball....I guess this MDPV shit is not good for someone with my type of personality. It's weird, i dont even like the way it feels that much in terms of euphoria, I just love the rush of smoking/shooting it... just like coke longer lasting, a little less intense of a rush. good night guys!

what? the concept of a long lasting coke, or are you just disgusted by my using habits?

lol too many stims and too many downers...lay off the pharms and smoke some herb for tonight

MDPV + any other stim = Bad Idea. At least in terms of shitty side-effects you could avoid by not mixing it with other stims. Not exactly healthy either...

Peevee goes great with opiates but watch the benzos cos they barely touch peevee cos it's so damn potent and it's very easy to take a fuckton of benzos and not realise till the next day when you're totally mashed.

What an intelligent and useful post.

OP: You've already did it but I was going to say another 5mg probably wouldn't hurt, I know you've been at the Opana a fair bit lately - wish it would be approved by Health Canada a little quicker so I can get my hands on some :p.

yeah, it's strong but it's still not THAT great, IMO, heroin is still the king... Don't get me wrong I do love it hehe.. but god yes, shambles, were you right about Pee VEe being super strong! The problem with it is, it's almost exactly like coke, but it last's so long, but you still want to redose, but each time you do you basically prolonging the time you'll be up! I didn't go to sleep last night at all as a matter a fact, just kept fucking with the pv!! At least now I know what to expect more, when it comes to this kind of thing. GOd, the opana didn't even do anything when I was speedballing with 'em, it's like The MDPV just over powers everything.. too bad though i didnt get a bell ringer.. I started a post about that actually if anyone want's to comment on which stimulants will give you the wawa effect..