Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA %

MDMA %

Results are only viewable after voting.

Avonbarksdale

Greenlighter
Swim has been doing MDMA for a while now and just got some of the best he's had in a while 70%
Really just wondering what other people are seeing cause this was the highest swim has seen in a long time. First time post sorry if I broke any rules thanks!!

Without having access to expensive analytical equipment or sending to a lab, there is really no way to have a clue. Weak, medium or strong is about the best I could do, and for me strong equates with pure. Anything else is corrupted by poor cooking or/and adulterants, and less than satisfactory.

We actually do have access and the exact figure was 72 something. We only got it tested because it was so much better than the crap we'd been getting

Where did you have it tested, if you do not mind me asking? I have several samples I want to get a full analysis of.

Tell ya wot, I fuckin hate the winky face in this new BL - it just looks like some cunt with a wonky eye...

Tell ya wot, I fuckin hate the winky face in this new BL - it just looks like some cunt with a wonky eye...
Haha I think maybe that is what it is. Some cunt with a wonky eye, after Bluelight decided winky eyes didnt quite fit the deranged psychonaut! Winky...Wonky. A simple adjustment I guess. ?

If you arent getting completely pure (84% or higher if they claim it), your sources suck. Sorry my dude.

I think this thread just further solidifies how crap the MD can be in certain areas. Even when speaking in terms of “84%” it’s not that great. I remember looking at analysis of MDMA samples in the 2000’s that were near 100% but never went below ~95% (chemists began adding small amounts of magnesium sulfate to help form bigger crystals, but still purr besides that.)

I’m also too curious where the OP lives and who they have which can regularly test for them.

-GC