• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Speech Deficit

Mystery10

Bluelighter
I found a reddit article that describes my overall recovery after trying MDMA for the first time.
The article:

Has anyone else experience this? If so, please share the following:
  • Dosage
  • Frequency of use
  • Did you recover? If you haven't recovered, how long have you had your problems?
  • How long were your problems?

I had a period of time where i rolled pretty hefty (think like .6g per session average) every 2-4 weeks for the better part of 2 years. I did notice my short term memory after this period deteriorated as it pertained to trying to remember names, particularly those of famous people. I could picture them in my head, but i couldnt come up with their names while trying to explain a movie, for instance. Even if the actors name was then brought up or i arrived to it, i had trouble then recalling it again.

This was kind of a wake up call - or sign of notice that i had impacted my brain physically. I still used probably every month to 1.5 months after this, but that reduction, helped significantly and my short term memory got back on track.

Now i only use at most 4 times a year at most and everything is great, but sometimes i still get name recall issues. I can picture the person, but can't come up with the name sometimes and it will frustrate me, but it doesnt happen too often and generally when i feel like im having an off day. I also feel like I have name memory problems, where it takes me a while to remember someones name sometimes (i think i have general name anxiety too thats an issue - i am afraid of getting someones name wrong, so will avoid saying it).

Other than this my memory has been great and better than most if not all my friends, but for the most part my memory and brain has always been fairly top notch in that regard.

Its just weirdly sometimes....the names.

Yeah.. No doubt. You're story is similar to the guy's story about recalling coleslaw while ordering fast food in the article I linked in this post. Now I wonder why some people are less sensitive to MDMA while other people are super sensitive to this drug. My first experience at 1 point kicked me in the ass and I began to experience symptoms a person who abused it for 2 years would.

Yeah.. No doubt. You're story is similar to the guy's story about recalling coleslaw while ordering fast food in the article I linked in this post. Now I wonder why some people are less sensitive to MDMA while other people are super sensitive to this drug. My first experience at 1 point kicked me in the ass and I began to experience symptoms a person who abused it for 2 years would.
No, E doesn’t do that. You aren’t getting MDMA. I’m old and I know. Stop taking mystery drugs

I went through a phase in the late 90’s where I was rolling 2-3 times a week for around 18 months. While I didn’t notice any impact on my vocabulary or memory recall, I quickly found that my ability to process mathematics had been drastically impaired. The year prior I had been an A student in advanced trig and calculus classes. Afterwards I could no longer add large figures in my head or remember how to solve an equation. Long term damage from these drugs also has a lot to do with the age at which you started using them—use while the brain’s still in it’s developmental phase (which can last until a person’s mid 20’s) can cause greater impairment.

I went through a phase in the late 90’s where I was rolling 2-3 times a week for around 18 months. While I didn’t notice any impact on my vocabulary or memory recall, I quickly found that my ability to process mathematics had been drastically impaired. The year prior I had been an A student in advanced trig and calculus classes. Afterwards I could no longer add large figures in my head or remember how to solve an equation. Long term damage from these drugs also has a lot to do with the age at which you started using them—use while the brain’s still in it’s developmental phase (which can last until a person’s mid 20’s) can cause greater impairment.

I agree, but the good thing about a younger brain is it has more power and time to correct itself, i think...

No, E doesn’t do that. You aren’t getting MDMA. I’m old and I know. Stop taking mystery drugs

According to the Reddit post, it seems a whole lot of other people who think they are taking MDMA when they are actually taking mystery drugs then..

Can u do complex math today?

Can u do complex math today?

No not really... I went back to get my bachelor’s degree about 4 years after the ecstasy run I mentioned and I really struggled with some of the advanced chemistry calculations I had to learn... my ability to do math has never been the same.