• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 7) [ALL LTC posts go here]

I haven’t noticed anything change in that regard, then again I consider myself to be lucky since my LTC was extremely short compared to a lot of people here, and my symptoms weren’t as severe. It could be due to the stress as ZeroLuck said.

I haven’t noticed anything change in that regard, then again I consider myself to be lucky since my LTC was extremely short compared to a lot of people here, and my symptoms weren’t as severe. It could be due to the stress as ZeroLuck said.
well, my bends began to bend but just after 3 months from the dissolution of this shit and the medication, interestingly a headache caught me almost a year after the last mdma taking but all problems started with mdma

If you were taking medication it could be because of that, 3 years is a long time I’d say to have anything to do with MDMA at this point though, I recall you were recently doing great is that still the case?

If you were taking medication it could be because of that, 3 years is a long time I’d say to have anything to do with MDMA at this point though, I recall you were recently doing great is that still the case?
yes, it's good, I don't take medicine, there were slight muscle tremors but main and only when I get angry, general and I feel 100% cured

Hey Guys, I got a text and some messages on her about my success with LTC....I had it very bad for about 6 months....caffeine and 5-htp made my symptoms significantly worse...I had every symptoms in the book...every single one. what I ended up doing was taken 25mg of zoloft and 25mg of seroquel...every two weeks I'd go up 25mg. My magical number was 100mg of zoloft and 50mg of Seroquel. I'm not sure if Cotcha is still on here but he's very knowledgeable in this area. We're all different but the best thing you can do is eat well, excercise every day and if you can, do no-fap. All the best, and stay strong everyone!

Hey Guys, I got a text and some messages on her about my success with LTC....I had it very bad for about 6 months....caffeine and 5-htp made my symptoms significantly worse...I had every symptoms in the book...every single one. what I ended up doing was taken 25mg of zoloft and 25mg of seroquel...every two weeks I'd go up 25mg. My magical number was 100mg of zoloft and 50mg of Seroquel. I'm not sure if Cotcha is still on here but he's very knowledgeable in this area. We're all different but the best thing you can do is eat well, excercise every day and if you can, do no-fap. All the best, and stay strong everyone!

Are you still on these medications?

its not 3 years from the MDMA. MDMA triggers a behavioral and psychological reaction, which becomes chronic, persistent, and long term due to a multiplicity of factors. Some being up to chance, like genetics, and other factors are due to our environment. Like our social support network, the people who love and value us in our lives. Some of us have lots of that, others have little to none. Another factor is behavioral reinforcement. Some of us are lucky enough to stop the behaviors before they become long term, others have no idea how to handle the situation and the issues become behavioral, which causes them to persist for years potentially or until they are dealt with.

BTW the same issue that MDMA triggers, can be triggered by pretty much anything. Any extreme trauma, (death of a family member, loss of a relationship) has the potential to cause it, and less "dangerous" drugs like weed also have the potential to cause it.

Just wanted to chime in and say its not odd for it to last 3 years, and it's not exactly caused by MDMA although it is related in part to MDMA.

Does anybody else notice that right before they go to sleep they get stressful thoughts?

I've noticed for like a week now that everytime I lay down to go to sleep, I have thoughts of death or violence or painful injury. It's making me wonder about how messed up my stress chemical system is becuase I get these thoughts frequently throughout the day, and common enough to have them most days of the week.

I wonder how much working out and when will help it. I'll do some experimenting and see if AM, noon, or pre-bedtime workouts help and what kinds are the best. In the mean time, post if you have noticed this trend and what you noticed about it.

Does anybody else notice that right before they go to sleep they get stressful thoughts?

I've noticed for like a week now that everytime I lay down to go to sleep, I have thoughts of death or violence or painful injury. It's making me wonder about how messed up my stress chemical system is becuase I get these thoughts frequently throughout the day, and common enough to have them most days of the week.

I wonder how much working out and when will help it. I'll do some experimenting and see if AM, noon, or pre-bedtime workouts help and what kinds are the best. In the mean time, post if you have noticed this trend and what you noticed about it.

I've seen this TedTalk, about the importance of the mindset before going to bed, the tl;dr version was that your brain rest and psyche attitude is directly correlated with your pre-bed mood.

Try creatine monohydrate, this thing saved me from relapses and truly gave me my life back. Needs few weeks to take an effect, but after that... Hope as the same effect for you.

The dose is 2 weeks at 2x10g a day. And after that 1x6g a day.

Incredible stuff, very underrated

I'm coming back to the forum by a habit these days, I don't consider anything being wrong with me anymore, but slightly affected short-term memory due to the previous stress. Creativity fully back to normal, again able to troubleshoot issues in my life without being overwhelmed. The anhedonia is gone. I don't think at all about ltc anymore, which was a huge issue before.

Last edited:
Just wanted to chime in and say its not odd for it to last 3 years, and it's not exactly caused by MDMA although it is related in part to MDMA.

Yeah that's what I was getting at. It's mainly for people reading on here to know that whatever issues they are having is not caused directly by MDMA itself, it's an indirect thing happening to you, triggered by MDMA, and made worse by our thoughts/behaviors. I know there are still a ton of people reading who have not chimed in yet. To all of you guys, you're going to be okay. I am! And I thought I fucked up, but it's all a learning experience.

@ZeroLuck I seem to be coming here by habit as well. It's weird, I'll log on every now and then, but there's really nothing I'm looking for. Just bored, lol. And just to clarify @ZeroLuck, you were on anti-depressants but you weened off correct? With success?

Hey Guys, I'm going to be off Blue-light so I can't answer direct questions often but yes I'm still on 50mg of Seroquel and 100mg of zoloft and if I went off them I feel like all my symptoms would return in full force.

Hey guys, I’ve been looking around here a good bit over the past few months and I just wanted to go ahead and introduce myself and tell y’all my story. I’m 23 and I took 100mg of supposedly pure crystal mdma on June 8th of this year and all in all I’ve done mdma less than 10 times in total over the past 2 years. On the night of my last roll the trip itself seemed great that night and I didn’t seem to notice any ill effects until the next morning. I took 200mg of 5-htp the morning after the trip because I knew it was good for helping with low serotonin levels. The 5-htp seemed to reinitiate the effects of the mdma I had taken around 12 hours earlier and I felt as though I was having mild to moderate serotonin syndrome for the entire day until later that night. Long story sort I’ve been feeling LTC symptoms for over 3 months now. It is getting slightly better though is still very uncomfortable at times. Also I had done the same batch of mdma twice previously before it ended up causing my LTC symptoms. Im currently taking a multivitamin, magnesium Glycinate, fish oil, and lions mane extract. I also mediate daily, lift weights every day and I’m trying to start a habit of running in the mornings. I’m thinking about possibly going ahead and talking to a psychiatrist. I kind of want to go ahead and try an SSRI but I’m just worried about it slowing down my progress but also don’t want to prolong my misery. Maybe I can just try a low dose. Anyways if you guys have any questions, comments or concerns just hit me up!
My symptoms:
• Panic attacks
• Anxiety
• Depression
• Digestive problems (IBS symptoms)
• No appetite/low appetite
• Hair loss
• Agoraphobia
• Long term memory problems
• Bad working memory

Yeah that's what I was getting at. It's mainly for people reading on here to know that whatever issues they are having is not caused directly by MDMA itself, it's an indirect thing happening to you, triggered by MDMA, and made worse by our thoughts/behaviors. I know there are still a ton of people reading who have not chimed in yet. To all of you guys, you're going to be okay. I am! And I thought I fucked up, but it's all a learning experience.

@ZeroLuck I seem to be coming here by habit as well. It's weird, I'll log on every now and then, but there's really nothing I'm looking for. Just bored, lol. And just to clarify @ZeroLuck, you were on anti-depressants but you weened off correct? With success?

Nah, just tried mirtazapine for 1-2 weeks, but then I've found a research showing strong evidence about a link with dementia, and was like "screw this". Mostly of my recovery is time, healthy fats and creatine. Would like to add all the other healthy practices, but can't vauch for them because I were never strict, but they helped while doing them.

Hey guys, I’ve been looking around here a good bit over the past few months and I just wanted to go ahead and introduce myself and tell y’all my story. I’m 23 and I took 100mg of supposedly pure crystal mdma on June 8th of this year and all in all I’ve done mdma less than 10 times in total over the past 2 years. On the night of my last roll the trip itself seemed great that night and I didn’t seem to notice any ill effects until the next morning. I took 200mg of 5-htp the morning after the trip because I knew it was good for helping with low serotonin levels. The 5-htp seemed to reinitiate the effects of the mdma I had taken around 12 hours earlier and I felt as though I was having mild to moderate serotonin syndrome for the entire day until later that night. Long story sort I’ve been feeling LTC symptoms for over 3 months now. It is getting slightly better though is still very uncomfortable at times. Also I had done the same batch of mdma twice previously before it ended up causing my LTC symptoms. Im currently taking a multivitamin, magnesium Glycinate, fish oil, and lions mane extract. I also mediate daily, lift weights every day and I’m trying to start a habit of running in the mornings. I’m thinking about possibly going ahead and talking to a psychiatrist. I kind of want to go ahead and try an SSRI but I’m just worried about it slowing down my progress but also don’t want to prolong my misery. Maybe I can just try a low dose. Anyways if you guys have any questions, comments or concerns just hit me up!
My symptoms:
• Panic attacks
• Anxiety
• Depression
• Digestive problems (IBS symptoms)
• No appetite/low appetite
• Hair loss
• Agoraphobia
• Long term memory problems
• Bad working memory

Hey man,
First sorry to hear you've fell under the LTC term like everyone else here, there's huge amount of information and recovery stories, but the tl;dr version is to live as healthy as possible, both mentally and physically, be patient, it takes long time and if you fail don't be afraid to seek help.

Zeroluck would you mind expanding on what symptoms/issues creating has helped you with? I’m thinking about giving it a go to try help with general agitation that I am experiencing however there are a lot of reports of it doing both helping with psychiatric illness but also sometimes making it worse, I believe it antagonises the ndma receptors.. and has been shown to increase dht testosterone.. ah anyway I’m not well versed in all that but am interested to hear what it done for you. I seen another poster on here who recovered was also taking it some South American bloke..

I will be logging off indefinitely to focus on my professional life. I've let that slip a bit after the MDMA abuse and I need to fix some things. Thank you to everyone here for the support and guidance. I hope anyone else who comes on here with the same situation gets better and remember there is so much to live for. I hope to log back on after some time and see everyone doing great! Cheers.

Zeroluck would you mind expanding on what symptoms/issues creating has helped you with? I’m thinking about giving it a go to try help with general agitation that I am experiencing however there are a lot of reports of it doing both helping with psychiatric illness but also sometimes making it worse, I believe it antagonises the ndma receptors.. and has been shown to increase dht testosterone.. ah anyway I’m not well versed in all that but am interested to hear what it done for you. I seen another poster on here who recovered was also taking it some South American bloke..

It definitely helped with agitation. I was constantly nervous due to feeling overwhelmed. Helped with my memory too, I believe it's somewhat better.

Hi Everyone,

i did not expect I will be here one day writing this sad post , I have been in this forum since 2017 Jun reading all the horrific stories here thinking it will not happen to me.

i have been using MDMA / KETERMINE on a weekly / twice monthly basis since 2017 , i consume average about 3 pills ( e ) + 0.5 g of ketermine ( average every sessions ).
Prior to that I have stoped using any drugs for 12 years .

it was good at first where rewards outlay benefits , I do not have any comedown our only minor nightmare / depression for less than 3 days.

On 30 & 31 aug , I did the same routine , this time when I back I got hit with a 5 days depression , after which I recovered and did another 3 pills on 7 Sep 19. This time I did not consume any ketermine but took quite a lot of beer.

The hardest comedown hit me yesterday when I was trying to sleep and almost falling a sleep , my limps ( either arm or legs ) will shake for 1 second and I will be wide awake , this repeat till now which I have not slept for more than 36 hours.
I also feeling the depression now.
I would like to ask if anyone have this experience before and is this consider brain zaps ? the closest term I managed to google is HYPNIC JERK.

Lastly i would like to ask if benzo help relieve my issue and make me fall asleep ?

thanks in advance , cheers .

Hi Everyone , any suggestion how to solve my problem ?
On alternate days I would need half a pill of benzo to fall asleep.

Hi Everyone , any suggestion how to solve my problem ?
On alternate days I would need half a pill of benzo to fall asleep.
Cut out all drugs Alcohol and cigarettes, you need to be running and going to the gym almost everyday, actually pushing yourself.. make yourself a workout plan! download the headspace app and practice meditating every morning as well, start on 5 minutes then move up to 10 etc, it probably won’t be beneficial until your doing at least 15 minutes each session though. Try to eat as healthily as you can, push yourself to do this straight until Christmas. You will see at least 20-30% improvement possibly even much more! If you want to supplement with something then id suggest vitamins D, C, B fish oil and zinc.. after you have been hitting the gym for a couple of weeks give creatine a go and see how you feel.. oh and last thing when your not working out or working you need to find something you enjoy, get into an old hobby be it video games or warhammer or something you used to enjoy when you were younger. Something that’s not doing drugs and drinking This will give you something to look forward to each day. There’s no magic cure.. just hard work, but if you really want to get better you can do it ?