• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 7) [ALL LTC posts go here]

Do many of you on this thread have ADHD? As I have a feeling this is linked to a higher incidence of LTC from reading endless forums & posts of people with a LTC. I personally do have ADHD and suspect this may be why my brain has reacted adversely to the drug.
Thanks!

adhd is a bs condition imo. literally anyone who goes to an "adhd" shrink will get diagnosed with some form of adhd and they get the adderall/xanax combo. only type of people who are legit adhd are the kids that are bouncing off the walls from a young age and they are usually in special ed classes. word of advice if you are on LTC do not take adderall or any other stims for that matter. itll fk up your brain chemistry more.

adhd is a bs condition imo. literally anyone who goes to an "adhd" shrink will get diagnosed with some form of adhd and they get the adderall/xanax combo. only type of people who are legit adhd are the kids that are bouncing off the walls from a young age and they are usually in special ed classes. word of advice if you are on LTC do not take adderall or any other stims for that matter. itll fk up your brain chemistry more.

Yea i mean it is definitely overdiagnosed (one sleep scientist estimated that 50% of people diagnosed with adhd actually have a sleep disoder ) but I'm seriously hyperactive & really restless but I do agree that stimulants are definitely a bad idea.

I said it before, and now again- I still can't help feel that the focus on and reports of LTC nowadays, may be linked in some way to the current modern MDMA synthesis vs the old, like pre-2005.

I'm no chemist at all. Not taken MDMA myself since May 2005. But I know it is essentially a different, or at least- differently produced substance now.

I fully agree with you, health is literally invaluable. Sadly we live in an insidiously corrupt world where we are constantly deliberately poisoned before we have even left our mothers wombs there is absolutely no necessity or justification for Mercury in dental fillings whatsoever it is only there just like the fluoride in many public water systems as another simple example to poison us and we can our bodies and intellect and make humanity a much easier pigpen to keep control over.

Mercury in vaccines too! It was recently made an official crime in the United Kingdom to speak negatively about the global vaccination programme funded by the wonderful man on that Bill Gates is who is in fact a totally demonic sick minded psychopathic satanist....

Also nobody is legally allowed to say anything negative about the 5G network or frequency which was developed as a military weapon and that is a genuine fact it has not been tested and there exists plenty of evidence of its negative impact on all biological lifeforms except for harmful pathogenic organisms especially cancer which it acts as a steroidal growth accelerator for.

I appreciate your sincere well wishes and of course I wish you the absolute best as well on your own path in life and attempts to regain and maintain good health.

lol i'm pretty sure telecom companies realize killing off their millions of customers is bad for business...

lol i'm pretty sure telecom companies realize killing off their millions of customers is bad for business...

My idea about 5G is that it is more a tool to track and control people. But, yes, it seems like some people are more sensitive to artificial electro-magnetic fields. It probably affects all of us, even without noticing.

Last edited:
Hey friends,

Every few months or so I remember this forum again and how much it helped me! Currently nearly 3 years into my LTC and still working through some of the symptoms but 100% know I'll be completely fixed at some point. I wake up most days with the youthful optimism I craved so badly since the start of the LTC and despite life not being perfect I would say I'm happy (which I never thought I'd even be able to say again). My remaining symptoms are heart beat in my stomach when stressed and I'm still more prone to anxiety (prior to my LTC I'd never even experienced anxiety lol) - but these are not symptoms that have any real effect on my quality of life. Since the start of the pandemic I started meditating and I honestly couldn't recommend it more to anyone that hasn't given it a proper chance. Its given me the ability to step back and partly separate my thoughts from my emotions - really helpful for stopping negative thought cycles and rumination. I still have a lot to learn and it is a process but I look forward to my meditation every day. If anyone has any questions for someone whos been through it and found the other side safe and sound lemme know!

Ben

Hi everyone. I want to share an update on my health that may be useful to some others here.

15 years ago I had a LTC. HPPD, depersonalisation, lots of other stuff. After 6 - 12 months a lot of the mental symptoms went away but I felt tired all of the time. I had symptoms all over my body like pain and twitching in my face. I seemed to be allergic to everything, most foods, odours, even chemicals in clothes. I had a feeling that maybe ecstasy had caused me to develop chronic fatigue or multiple chemical sensitivity.

After 15 years of suffering I recently started taking CoQ10 and my health has improved dramatically over the past few months. I feel better now than at any point since my LTC started in 2005.

I've been taking about 600mg of CoQ10 after reading some scientific journals where CFS/MCS sufferers reported improvements to their health taking that dosage for 1 - 3 months. The suggestion they make is that the underlying problem is mitochondrial dysfunction.

I hope this might be useful to some other people. I'm not trying to claim it will help everyone, I just want to help in case someone else is going through the pain I went through.

Hi everyone. I want to share an update on my health that may be useful to some others here.

15 years ago I had a LTC. HPPD, depersonalisation, lots of other stuff. After 6 - 12 months a lot of the mental symptoms went away but I felt tired all of the time. I had symptoms all over my body like pain and twitching in my face. I seemed to be allergic to everything, most foods, odours, even chemicals in clothes. I had a feeling that maybe ecstasy had caused me to develop chronic fatigue or multiple chemical sensitivity.

After 15 years of suffering I recently started taking CoQ10 and my health has improved dramatically over the past few months. I feel better now than at any point since my LTC started in 2005.

I've been taking about 600mg of CoQ10 after reading some scientific journals where CFS/MCS sufferers reported improvements to their health taking that dosage for 1 - 3 months. The suggestion they make is that the underlying problem is mitochondrial dysfunction.

I hope this might be useful to some other people. I'm not trying to claim it will help everyone, I just want to help in case someone else is going through the pain I went through.

I'll give a closer look at CoQ10. I'm seriously wondering in mercury-contamined MDMA from botched aluminium amalgam synthesis is the source of LTC for some people. Your symptoms look a lot like those of chronic mercury poisoning. Mercury affects the mitochondrias.

I'll give a closer look at CoQ10. I'm seriously wondering in mercury-contamined MDMA from botched aluminium amalgam synthesis is the source of LTC for some people. Your symptoms look a lot like those of chronic mercury poisoning. Mercury affects the mitochondrias.

Here are some experiences I've pieced together that may support or reject the idea that amalgam synthesis is the source. It's not clear cut either way. I don't know if the LTC was just a random event caused by pills from a bad batch, or if it was the result of something that had been building up for a while

- I need to get tested to identify if I have a genetic mitochondrial disorder, or if it is something I caused through lifestyle (no history in my family that I'm aware of)

- Looking back, I feel like there were lots of small clues before the LTC kicked that my body was not right. I had been taking MDMA for 2 years when my LTC kicked in and maybe even a few small symptoms were present before then, but I'm not sure

+ Before the LTC I had some pills that gave me an amazing afterglow that lasted 2 weeks, so even though I had small signs, my body was still felt in very good shape just before the LTC.

- I do remember taking dodgy pills a few times, one batch I took multiple times always made me vomit. My friends refused to take them but I was stupid, they were all I could get and I just wanted to get high (these weren't the pills I took that caused the LTC)

- The pills that caused the LTC I had never taken before. So I can't say that I have known them to be a safe batch. During the first few months of my LTC, I took different pills and each time they would put me back at square 1 of the LTC with nightmareish symptoms

I ve read your posts and you said you were healed?

I ve read your posts and you said you were healed?

I was healed of the mental symptoms: HPPD, depersonalisation, night terrors, generally just thinking "my brain is broken". But I was left with the CFS/MCS symptoms.

You make a good point though. At first, I thought all of these symptoms were the LTC. I thought I'd broken myself with pills. Then my head started to heal and I started to realise that some of these symptoms that weren't going away might be something else. I then began noticing certain things made the symptoms worse like at meal times and I began researching health conditions. I began trying different diets and supplements and was able to improve my symptoms.

I began looking into CFS, Lyme disease etc and tried many things. I always wondered if I had done permanent damage with ecstasy or if it just triggered something else that could be cured.

EDIT: this distinction isn't as clear cut as I make it sound above. When I come into contact with some chemicals like memory foam mattresses, or industrial glues and paints, I do get very weird mental symptoms almost like I'm tripping on drugs. A very toxic feeling which is similar to what my LTC felt like.

Last edited:
You is cured from muscle twitching?
How much time

I get minor twitching from time to time, often in my eye lids but it has been a minor symptom that has never really concerned me. Waking up in the morning and stretching used to cause twitching and tightness in some muscles. Since I started taking CoQ10 and NADH, the muscle issues (along with most other symptoms) have almost disappeared.

Does anybody had severes and constant symptoms during 2 years then started to vanishing
Cuz it seems permanent for me

Indeed, as the wise following poster suggested and very true to fact- 5G is not designed to outright KILL us, which I do strongly believe it baing capable of, both indirectly via exacerbation, growth hormone style for cancer and other pathogenic lifeforms...and directly once we have been imotegnated with the 5g compatible, boimetric chip implants.

But the intention is to weaken and control the human race, trace, track and monitor.

Does anybody had severes and constant symptoms during 2 years then started to vanishing
Cuz it seems permanent for me
In my own extreme abusive case, 3500 pills equivalent 1996 to 2005...buy 2006 I was feeling pretty fresh and not dwelling on or regretting, being peoccupied with lingering, negative side effects.

I guess it varies a lot between individuals. In some cases maybe emotional blockages and different types of neurosis may need longer to pan out.

Just be patient. Try not to overthink it. Fearing the worst and feeling trapped can be a self fulifilling prophecy.

Fortunately, I was so distracted by my Lyme disease onset and resulting chaos, I hardly pondered the impact of my MDMA abusage.

Maybe some sort of effective, alternative, even underground mental therapy could help you.

Buy keep positive because honestly- thought becomes energy, which manifests and creates reality.

Fortunately I was so distracted by illness, I never rued or considered the lasting and irreversible consequences of my MDMA abuse. I just accepted it, wrote it off and learned to live with it.

Many people have all different kinds of mental health conditions, psychosis and neurosis, without ever having taken MDMA. PSTD too. It can be overcomevand released with the right therapy, support, and restructuring of thought patterns.

Hold hope friend. Believe. Try and accept and be thankful for all your still blessings in life, we all take those for granted you know.

Really wishing you a gradual sense of recovery and improved mindset. Stay strong.

The headaches don’t seem to change when drinking coffee. They aren’t debilitating and acutely powerful...just low pressure disturbance/discomfort. It’s hard to describe, but I just feel off. No clarity in my head and it feels almost like the MDMA is still in my system. I recall the flood and wave of those good feelings while under the influence and the sensations are similar now except it’s releasing a low level pain and vibration. Lately I’ve felt like my neck has been more stiff too. Has an MRI with and without contrast successfully ever shown anything with damage from MDMA?
Hello everyone...just posting an update since it’s been 3 months. I’ve had a ct scan, Mri, and nothing has come from it. My head continues to hurt every single day along with dizziness and head rushes. It feels like my head is clogged with gunk...like I need an equivalent of Liquid Plumber to clean my head. I can’t concentrate on much and worst of all I can’t meditate any more. All I feel is this constant head pressure. Lately I’ve been getting nauseous as well. I feel like the physical symptoms are having an effect mentally. I’m starting to become depressed and apathetic coming to terms that I will never feel normal again. Headache medicine doesn’t work and neither do an array of vitamins. Does anyone have any recommendations to relieve this head pressure? I don’t know how much longer I can take this. Thank you again in advance.

Hello everyone...just posting an update since it’s been 3 months. I’ve had a ct scan, Mri, and nothing has come from it. My head continues to hurt every single day along with dizziness and head rushes. It feels like my head is clogged with gunk...like I need an equivalent of Liquid Plumber to clean my head. I can’t concentrate on much and worst of all I can’t meditate any more. All I feel is this constant head pressure. Lately I’ve been getting nauseous as well. I feel like the physical symptoms are having an effect mentally. I’m starting to become depressed and apathetic coming to terms that I will never feel normal again. Headache medicine doesn’t work and neither do an array of vitamins. Does anyone have any recommendations to relieve this head pressure? I don’t know how much longer I can take this. Thank you again in advance.

What have you tried before? Have you tried Coenzyme Q10?

What have you tried before? Have you tried Coenzyme Q10?

I have not tried the Q10. I’ve been taking Onnit Total Human that supposedly has everything we could need, but I don’t feel any different. I used to notice a difference before my MDMA experience. I’ll try the Coenzyme Q10. Thanks.

.l
I have not tried the Q10. I’ve been taking Onnit Total Human that supposedly has everything we could need, but I don’t feel any different. I used to notice a difference before my MDMA experience. I’ll try the Coenzyme Q10. Thanks.
Try magnesium too. We are all deficient in magnesium. Which can actually strongly resemble, and therefore exacerbate and prolong LTC symptoms.