Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators: andyturbo | BlueBull | scatterday
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 7) [ALL LTC posts go here]

andman1326

Greenlighter
Alright I'm getting off of here permanently. Still need Seroquel to fall asleep soundly but most things are back to normal. I think I'm at that 90-95% recovered asymptotic line where it'll be 6-18 months before everything goes away completely but who knows.

Times your friend. Of all the things the passing of time is what will make you better though things like exercise and abstinence from drugs are multipliers in your recovery.

I decided to go ahead and self-prescribe ssris to myself. Alldaychemist doesn't have antidepressants but inhousepharmacy does. So if you want to get around a doctor you can order a barrage of SSRIs and then self-experiment.

You can check on there if they ship to your country. Probably takes 2-3 weeks, still waiting on mine (midwest United States). I'm taking Setraline for mild anxiety, depression, and to completely kills my sex drive (so I can focus). I'm taking them to change my personality, numb me, make me more effective.

Past few years have been rough and I'm a little older at 36, hits home hard when you lose everything and your a little older. :(
That's probably in part why I went too crazy on the drugs, moronically. As a white dude I guess I'm just a little more self-reflective, and that's why so many of us opioid overdose, kills the pain of reflection... and then maybe kills you. 😟

Other than a YouTube channel that makes me $1k-$1800 a month I have no sources of income. I'll be a CNA then getting my ADN license for nursing then more from there. I just wish I had been a little more stable when I was younger and figured this out then. Still have other ideas but will wait a bit.

I may switch to Escitalopram (Lexapro) as I've heard some people taking that and going nofap for over a year :eek::)(y) lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/50vu2c

So glad bluelight had/has all these threads. I haven't read every post in the backlog of recovery threads 1-6/7 but enough to get a comprehensive view and people from all walks of life. So if you haven't, to all those who come across this post in the future, I recommend.

Best of luck to all of you.

Goodbye! 👋🥳

esucfu

Greenlighter
***cervical spine alignment***

I'm nearing year 2 and have undergone lots of medical examinations. I feel I am getting close now, it has something to do with overuse of the muscles of mastication, which can actually affect your atlas (top vertebrae), which sets a range of things in motion, collectively a "cervicogenic headache" which encompasses weird headache, eustachian tube fullness (ears), eye pressure (visuals) and can also effect the tmj (jaw joint)

I'm convinced that this could be a root cause. The panic and anxiety being secondary effects from the general regret/unknowns/panic.

I've now had 2 cervical spine MRIs which have shown minor vertebrae bulging, but, laid down so the skull weight and balance is not accounted for.

I'm getting this checked out in the coming weeks.

Be interested to know if anyone else found relief or a cure by doing neck stretch exercises / chiropractor etc.

Needhelp123

Bluelighter
Alright I'm getting off of here permanently. Still need Seroquel to fall asleep soundly but most things are back to normal. I think I'm at that 90-95% recovered asymptotic line where it'll be 6-18 months before everything goes away completely but who knows.

Times your friend. Of all the things the passing of time is what will make you better though things like exercise and abstinence from drugs are multipliers in your recovery.

I decided to go ahead and self-prescribe ssris to myself. Alldaychemist doesn't have antidepressants but inhousepharmacy does. So if you want to get around a doctor you can order a barrage of SSRIs and then self-experiment.

You can check on there if they ship to your country. Probably takes 2-3 weeks, still waiting on mine (midwest United States). I'm taking Setraline for mild anxiety, depression, and to completely kills my sex drive (so I can focus). I'm taking them to change my personality, numb me, make me more effective.

Past few years have been rough and I'm a little older at 36, hits home hard when you lose everything and your a little older. :(
That's probably in part why I went too crazy on the drugs, moronically. As a white dude I guess I'm just a little more self-reflective, and that's why so many of us opioid overdose, kills the pain of reflection... and then maybe kills you. 😟

Other than a YouTube channel that makes me $1k-$1800 a month I have no sources of income. I'll be a CNA then getting my ADN license for nursing then more from there. I just wish I had been a little more stable when I was younger and figured this out then. Still have other ideas but will wait a bit.

I may switch to Escitalopram (Lexapro) as I've heard some people taking that and going nofap for over a year :eek::)(y) lol

https://www.reddit.com/r/NoFap/comments/50vu2c

So glad bluelight had/has all these threads. I haven't read every post in the backlog of recovery threads 1-6/7 but enough to get a comprehensive view and people from all walks of life. So if you haven't, to all those who come across this post in the future, I recommend.

Best of luck to all of you.

Goodbye! 👋🥳
What’s your YouTube channel?

Deep_Fried

Greenlighter
Greetings,

I found a paper on rats actually showing a complete recovery after 22 months. Maybe they were given the right food and exercise this time around.
https://sci-hub.se/https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/cne.22631

I am around the 1 year mark and it does get better, although a bit plateauing the last weeks. I got a glimpse of being normal for a couple of hours after hiking, which gave me new hope. My eyesight, sleep and anxiety got better than ever. Symptoms that remain are DP/DR, bad memory, slight head pressure, minor thought loops, finding the right words and spelling words correctly. I find a good correlation of subsiding and remaining symptomps to the recovery patterns in the associated brain regions as investigated by different scientists.

If the rats and I as heavy abusers can recover, so can you. Heads up guys!✌️

Deep_Fried

Greenlighter
Finally found some studies on humans with data. These look very promising to me especially taking the standard deviations and heavy use into account.
https://sci-hub.se/https://www.thel...cet/article/PIIS0140-6736(98)04329-3/fulltext
https://sci-hub.se/https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapsychiatry/fullarticle/481827
"...The present study suggests that, while the neurotoxic effects of MDMA on 5-HT neurons in the human cortex may be reversible..."

Enough researching for this year now. Take care

ZeroLuck

Bluelighter
Another update with me... The last persistent symptom left (working memory) is getting better after more than 4 years... The trick was intense aerobic/anaerobic exercises rotating everyday as only Sunday and Saturday complete rest, along with healthy wholesome and nutritious diet. Note: the workout is done with music of my taste, it elevates my mood dramatically, not sure if it's important.

So yeah...for everyone who had this as last symptom, this is the only thing that helped.

I'm completely symptom free now, with concentration and general congnition better than pre-ltc.

I'll still visit the forum and try to be of any use to new unfortunate souls coming along.

Cheers!!!

Ransom1

Bluelighter
The best cure is increase your low Testaterone naturally if not try synthetic, I spoted then im high T feeling amazing and blabala evrything is working perfect , low T fatigue , depression , being blue ... Another thing I can say that we have all neurological problems that we born with Asperg

Last edited: