• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm doing really really well these days but is anyone have some kind of headaches out of nowhere? Like i'm at the computer and I feel something like.. jamming in my head. Like a brain zap but harder. Scaring the fuck out of me.

Weird effect + long term comedown

Hey people, this is my first post here and please bear in mind that I am French so unfortunately, my grammar isn't great, sorry for that.

Anyways, I have quite some question about Molly, I've done it several time (around 6 I would say, with dose from .150 to .250), usually waiting a month and half between each take, sometimes more.
Several times, I have started throwing up on the comedown, with the last two times quite severely (to the point when I had to go to the first aiders). I wanted to know if this was normal? I read people were throwing up before coming up but not coming down...

another thing i have noticed is that I keep asking random people if they find me pretty/sexy/etc which is quite annoying, because it is embarassing for me after, and they probably find it weird, is there an explanation for this, a way to control the stream of thought coming out of my head?

And finally, last question, I appear to have really bad comedown, with being depressed for up to a month almost, and at least 2 weeks of being a crying mess. Is this normal or is it my brain being too weak? I also intend of rolling this friday, while I already rolled last aturday. I intend on doing this only once as it is a very special occassion. Would you recommand it at all/have any way to prepare me for this?

Thanks a lot for future help!

Hey people, this is my first post here and please bear in mind that I am French so unfortunately, my grammar isn't great, sorry for that.

Anyways, I have quite some question about Molly, I've done it several time (around 6 I would say, with dose from .150 to .250), usually waiting a month and half between each take, sometimes more.
Several times, I have started throwing up on the comedown, with the last two times quite severely (to the point when I had to go to the first aiders). I wanted to know if this was normal? I read people were throwing up before coming up but not coming down...

another thing i have noticed is that I keep asking random people if they find me pretty/sexy/etc which is quite annoying, because it is embarassing for me after, and they probably find it weird, is there an explanation for this, a way to control the stream of thought coming out of my head?

And finally, last question, I appear to have really bad comedown, with being depressed for up to a month almost, and at least 2 weeks of being a crying mess. Is this normal or is it my brain being too weak? I also intend of rolling this friday, while I already rolled last aturday. I intend on doing this only once as it is a very special occassion. Would you recommand it at all/have any way to prepare me for this?

Moving this into the recovery thread. Welcome to bluelight!

Well i got some good news--my T went into 500s naturally, my cortisol responds to stress, pregnenolone is at the top. And a small dose of 0.5 mg ativan takes me close to normal (or what I think is normal)

So im almost there!

Re-read your post once and I believe you will find the answer to your question. If you don't then listen to me. Do NOT roll this friday. Obviously you have linked the depression and the crying to a longer comedown you are having due to rolling. You are describing the symptoms of an LTC. Just read through this thread and maybe think twice before rolling again. Believe me, this 'special occasion' (the fuck that is) is not worth this misery.

By the way, does anyone have any experience of 5-HTP? I have one friend that had a LTC for 3 months and then tried 5-HTP for a month. His symptoms disappeared after that.

Believe me, this 'special occasion' (the fuck that is) is not worth this misery. This just made me laugh thanks. It's also true too. We ain't gonna tell you what to do we can only advise you on your choices with the information we have. There won't ever be a special occasion in wich it's required to take mdma. That's a misconception.

Believe me, this 'special occasion' (the fuck that is) is not worth this misery. This just made me laugh thanks. It's also true too. We ain't gonna tell you what to do we can only advise you on your choices with the information we have. There won't ever be a special occasion in wich it's required to take mdma. That's a misconception.

I will listen to you, I was just looking for some information... Especially about the whole constantly asking people if they found me pretty or so actually.
If you are telling me I will be put in a greater misery then I believe you. Just one question, what is LCT? Thanks again...

I will listen to you, I was just looking for some information... Especially about the whole constantly asking people if they found me pretty or so actually.
If you are telling me I will be put in a greater misery then I believe you. Just one question, what is LCT? Thanks again...

LTC stands for Long Term Comedown, something most of us here are experiencing after rolling. The only difference between the LTC and the C is that the LTC lasts for months. If you read through some of the pages on the thread you might get an idea. Man, on MDMA you get so emotional and sincere. If you like to ask people if they think you are pretty, that's okay. When I roll, sometimes I ask people why they look scary (you know, the big tattooed bald guys). That's because I like to hear people's stories and help them.

I was not able to sleep last night until I took Clonazepan because of EXPLODING HEAD SYNDROME

https://www.sleepassociation.org/patients-general-public/exploding-head-syndrome/

Anyone else experience this? It drives me CRAZY :( I'm having a very bad week...

Remember to answer my 3 minutes survey about your symptoms and treatments :) Thanks!

FILL SURVEY

For what it's worth, I filled out and completed the survey, but you'll notice in the notes section at the bottom that I noted that my 'LTC' illness came and went in June 2005 and February 2007 respectively, which is why I may not be much of a help, but I digress.

Last edited:

Nononononononononono.

Don't do it man. Being depressed for a month is bad enough and is a sign your mind is at breaking point. If you push it much further you will be in hell.

Had my appointment with pycologist today and sayed all my symptoms are neurological I'm so scared now hope I havnt done damage ? waiting on neurology getting in touch

No dont do it. You have signs that ur pushing your limits. i will not roll again. This is the most unimaginable horrible thing ive been thru. even if i was told id be okay if i rolled again i would not dare to risk it. jus thinking about rolling gets me super anxious

Had my appointment with pycologist today and sayed all my symptoms are neurological I'm so scared now hope I havnt done damage  waiting on neurology getting in touch

All this damage stuff is really blown out of proportion. No brain damage has been done such that it can be measured by medical tests like MRIs. Functional issues are possible but those can only be remedied through CBT, exercise, nutrition,supps, hormone treatments (if there are problems there), or psych drugs. You should not be seeing a neurologist but rather a psychiatrist who also understands the endocrine system.

Sucks more doctors don't really know about the MDMA ltc stuff but there are drs out there that do you just gotta keep digging.

I have really no idea where to go or what to do. I dont want to come across a hypochondriac but my veins are just huge... when I'm sitting on a char if my put my legs beside me theres this ENORMOUS veins on the side of my calf that appears. It doesn't look healthy at all. All my body is like that.

Some very interesting numbers from my survey!

KW5lJ37.png

Most of us are suffering for depression, depersonalization, twitches, brain fog and we have a hard time maintaining focus. Also tinnitus is a pretty common.
Some people get the zaps, some people get head presure, some get other symthoms

Here are all the results and values if you are intestested: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EmEn7fN2W5NHJrbHey52Vz3lICVRs-5-82ZskApK_IM/viewanalytics

And if you haven't filled it yet, please
FILL SURVEY
it will only take you 2 or 3 minutes :) Thanks!

Some very interesting numbers from my survey!

Hello, it seems I was unable to send you a private message as your inbox is full so I'm going to reply here regarding your brain zap issue.

I think that your body would be better recovering the natural way.

And what exactly do you mean by anxiety attack? I mean I had them as well and I was able to fall asleep eventually so I'm wondering if it's the same as you have or it's something way beyond.
If You're taking only Clonazepan then it's nothing really bad, I just thought you were taking much more stuff like other people do on the forum. Which in my opinion aint good.

Has anyone else experienced neurological issues in the complete or nearly complete absence of psychological ones? I've had pretty noticeable migraines for about a month now. The most worrying part is aphasia which resolves upon treatment with fioranal. The initial neurologist was skeptical to diagnose migraines despite very obvious symptoms because it's apparently uncommon for people my age to develop them out of the blue. After bloodwork, CT scan and fMRI I was finally diagnosed. Thankfully he gave me medication anyway in the mean time.

I haven't experienced any depression or anxiety barring anxiety during the migraines. I sometimes experience visual snow and phopsphene, but I assume these to be migraine prodrome as the migraine usually follows days to hours afterwards. I strongly think MDA/MDMA use has played some role although I don't consider my use/abuse exceptional. Has anyone else experienced migraine symptoms they feel may be associated?

Status
Not open for further replies.