MDMA - New Experience - My first BootyBump... and more!

this shit is funny as fuck. im depressed as hell and it had me bawling. funny stuff.

Kandy your my soul mate. Yes plugging is a sweet glory, and a special habit that eventually takes over. I mean why snort a bag of smack, when you can make a water-solution out of that one bag, squirt it up your ass with a needless syringe and magically you've got 3 bags! AMAZING! I never went back, until I went IV. I never had any damage down there either. If you haven't tried it, shit, try it, triple your high, it aint no joke.

All of K's trip reports are such a damn good read! Why on earth did the wench get banned?

I reckon who the fuck banned her?

She whrites the best trip reports i have ever read on her.

So you guys arent jokeing about this triple intensity bum hole thing.

I b/b some BZP once, burned like a piece of magnesium, never tried again.

Ah, Kandy K... talented writer. :\

And yeah, "booty-bumping" is indeed a superior method of ingestion if you can get over the stigma. It's certainly more comfortable than snorting for most things, and in general it seems to reduce the bodyload and dose of things pretty significantly.

Xorkoth said:
Ah, Kandy K... talented writer. :\

And yeah, "booty-bumping" is indeed a superior method of ingestion if you can get over the stigma. It's certainly more comfortable than snorting for most things, and in general it seems to reduce the bodyload and dose of things pretty significantly.

plugging is my preferred way of dosing most substances. =D

Xorkoth said:
...And yeah, "booty-bumping" is indeed a superior method of ingestion if you can get over the stigma...
Stigma?

Who disapproves? Republicans?

tobala said:
Stigma?

Who disapproves? Republicans?

People who are afraid of their anus! :)

It's only a finger or a very small tube!

Some men and women can train themselves to take a fist/forearm, and even a baseball bat and road cone! 8o

PriestTheyCalledHim said:
...Some men and women can train themselves to take a fist/forearm, and even a baseball bat and road cone! 8o
Aaah...now those would be Republicans!

I was afraid to stick my finger back into “the abyss” till the next morning, and lo and behold, the magician had made the rabbit disappear!

joker!

Now, you know, boys and girls, all thisth plugging and anal sthuff isth only for the girlths... =D

BOB, FTW.

Mistress K - You can be my domme anytime ;)

As for people who are afraid.
There Is NO NEED to be afraid?

You think you'll leak? Yu won't, unless you leak shit normally, the rectum is extremely strong, Like... why would you leak a pill if you dont already leak?

Think it'll hurt or something? I'm pretty sure we've all done shits that are a fuckload bigger than a finger so what are you worried about? a finger is tiny compared to some of the shits I've done. Just don't twist your finger around if you have nails, and lube up your hole a bit.

Plugging is awesome. The best way (for a hardest hit) is to parachute. Crush, wrap in a single ply of toilet paper and shove. The paper'll just dissolve.

Caps sometimes struggle to dissolve, and a whole pill up there works fine too. I just find they're the best ways cause it's simple when you're out or anything. Can't speak for the syringe part yet As I haven't tried that.

Does anyone know the bioavailability of plugging? I know it hits oyu harder from experience) but does this also shorten the duration because it is absorbed quicker or what?

I first booty bumped a red transformer at the age of 17 :p
Nice report though I have to say.

sounds like yall really loved this thread, and really love stickin things up your asses, but how old are yall like 19, 20, something like that? you shoot your breakfast up your ass?? i aint gone lie, i been bangin dope for a MINUTE you dig? but i certainly aint sticking all kinds of shit up my ass and i am most certainly not runnin around braggin bout all the different stuff i stick up my ass every day. fo real i aint tryin to say anything bad bout yall, i guess we just got a real different idea of "partying" or whatever. im a grown ass man, drug use aint real "fun" any more you feel me? ive seen all kinds of krazy shit growin up in these cold ass streets of Chicago but yall really made me drop my jaw readin this shit. anyways, to each their own, peace.