Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA, MDA, MDEA... my thoughts

BooMslectA

Bluelighter
I have taken many different kinds of pills. after awhile u feel different effects. From my own opinion (this isnt gospel just my thought) i have come up with what i think the effects of MDMA etc is on me.

MDA- seems ro make me more unsocial and content with just chilling with myself or not having in depth converstaions with people. n when it firsts hit me (strong doses) i can feel paranoid of ppl looking at me 8(

MDMA- seem to make me not want to stay in the one place. i like to walk around all over the club and content to listen to music, and can make me yawn... 8)

MDEA- seem to make me more friendly and happy/horny towards females and want to talk. =D

I personally prefer a pill with a high dose of MDA 8o

I know pills/effects are different for every person but i would like to know ppls own opinions and what each are chemically suppose to do
thanx

my thoughts are -

most of the time u get a pill that tests black, it's mdma. rarely its mda. extreme rare occassions it's mdea.

mdma has different effects based on set, setting and dose.

pretty much all of the effects you described for each chemical could be the effects felt from mdma under differnt circumstances

Well, I'm pretty new to all this,

But I find most of the time I seem to soak up the enviroment I am in, and ampilfy the effect out 10x. So, on NYE i was euphoric, othertimes dancy, other times chilled out.

Why did you post this twice?
And more importantly..
Have you used testing with Simon's and Robadope to distinguish between MDMA and MDA? Or is this just based on hearsay ie. what you heard were in the pills?
And how can you test between MDMA and MDEA? Given that hardly any pills come up on the dancesafe site as containing MDEA, what makes you think you've even had it in the first place?
No offense, but I think this is more a case of wishful thinking than your astute ability to differentiate between the chems.

Are you sure you have had MDEA?

BooMslectA: Why do you think you have had MDEA? How do you know for sure? My guess is you are basing your judgement on the effects of the night and are holding MDMA on sacred ground, blaming MDA and MDEA for your more paranoid, sketchy moments. I have tested a pill with a positive reaction for MDA, and the experience was a much more rushy, less empathetic one. It also was very strong and the lack of cross tolerance certainly seems to be correct with my experience. I cannot say I have ever knowingly had MDEA however as there is no easy way to determine it, which makes me question your experience.

I doubt I've ever had MDEA, but it wouldn't shock me if someone told me that one of the pills over the last couple of years had it in it. But I do know for sure that I've had MDA, and it rates above MDMA for me!

The most notable difference is the intensity of the experience based on tolerance. I'm a firm believer that MDMA and MDA are not cross tolerant... and the few MDA experiences I've had seem to support this. At a time when an MDMA pill would have been average, an MDA pill literally blew me away. I'm talking about nights when no other pills were consumed, and no more than my regular dose (at that time was between one and two).

My most notable MDA experience sent me into another planet. I was totally mashed.. the rushes were so overbearing I hardly moved all night, one of those nights that stick in your mind as a mind-blowing experience. I had one, it came up in 20 minutes (very, very quick, usually pills take 45 minutes for me), I ended up having another half a few hours later, however, was still getting visual hallucinations 12 hours after I dropped the first pill. Which is well longer than times when I've had 3 MDMA pills.