• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA - maximum safe amount?

Are you taking any supplements? What is your eating habit like on the day of your roll. Try fasting for about 3-5 hours before your next time.
Thanks, I always do oral drugs on empty stomach.

I think next time I'll try candflipping with some small amount of LSD and MDMA, maybe like 150mcg/100mg, perhaps that will unblock something in me :)

Actually, back in the days when MDMA was good, pills were typically dosed between 80 - 120mg. Sometimes that wasnt enough for people with a tolerance which led to double dropping and redosing throughout the night. But you shouldnt really go over 300mg per session. I believe the neurotoxicity really kicks in around this point.
i've had brain zaps occur at about that dosage 0.3g-0.4+ OF REALLY GOOD SHIT. I was rolling balls after only 1.5g, it wasn't even necessary to exceed .2 in my opinion. That's the only time i've taken more than 0.3. I've never dropped more than one pill at a rave, hell sometimes i only drop half and it's enough for a good time.1

Thanks, I always do oral drugs on empty stomach.

I think next time I'll try candflipping with some small amount of LSD and MDMA, maybe like 150mcg/100mg, perhaps that will unblock something in me :)
It's the quality trust me, I've been rolling for 10 years and tolerance is not an issue if you have good shit in your hands. 0.2 should be enough to make you feel on cloud9 for 5-6 hrs. Try next time.

I've had a few attempts to roll, started "by the book" and took 120 mg.... felt a little happy/slightly euphoric for around an hour, that's it. I didn't take any other psychoactive substances at least 2 weeks before rolls, never abused any substances badly... Next rolls: 200, 250, 300mg. Nothing more. Others took the same stuff and had 5+ hour rolls so it''s not the quality of MDMA for sure.

I know my brain is different than most, for example smoking meth - no matter how much - does nothing to me except for sweat and elevated heart rate - but does it mean I won't be able to roll? I am just wondering what maximum safe amount of MDMA would be. I'm not sure if it matters as MDMA basically is supposed to work on my brain only, but I weigh about 215 lbs (100 kg).

Do you take any medications and back in the day when i had good stuff (tested deep purple to black) i would take 200mg to start snort 3 100mg lines and then 3-4 hours in id take 300-400mg to get it goin agian stronger im not suggesting this to you because for most thatd be to much im a full blown drug addict and was abusing meth a adderal at the time

200mg in a night total. If 120-150mg initial dose isn’t cutting it you very likely have not so great product. The highest you should need of good product for the most naturally tolerant individuals is 160-180mg initial, these people are very rare.

-GC