• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA laced with Fentanyl

lilyrose18

Greenlighter
I recently purchased some MDMA, and having also recently purchased fentanyl test strips, decided to test it for fentanyl just to be cautious. I usually only test using the Marquise reaction test, and I've been getting stuff from the same guy for three years and it always seems like good quality stuff. I bought the fentanyl test strips because I've been reading about the uptick of fentanyl as a cutting agent, and not just in heroin. I keep reading crazy stories about people OD'ing on coke, etc. that's been laced with the stuff. I was seeing red when my test strip yielded a positive result. I ran three more test strips after crushing up and mixing the contents of the baggie, thinking it was a fluke - even used a test strip to test water as a control group, just to see what a negative test strip actually looked like.

I was hesitant to throw out the $200 worth of stuff I'd just purchased, but ultimately did so. I contacted my guy and asked if he normally tested for fentanyl - turns out he only runs the reactant tests. I told him what I found and that he'd better have a word with his source. I'm so thankful I tested it with the strips before doing it. It makes me incredibly sick and upset that NOTHING is safe these days. I always thought only heroin users needed to worry about shit like this.

So much for party drugs being being fun anymore. This has ruined my outlook on life. Everything else currently sucks in this world, and now we can't even trust the drugs we used to rely on for a little pick me up here and there. I am posting this so everyone is aware of what's up. I live in NYC and have great connects, so this is not just a shitty dealer or a one off. I know that with borders and stuff shut down due to COVID, drugs have been getting more and more adulterated with cutting agents. This isn't a game anymore - I hope everyone reading this will invest in some fentanyl strips, no matter what drug they plan on using. Stay safe, kids.

The fentanyl tests are known to cause false positives in a number of cases. If you look at EData there’s quite a few analysis where the notes say the user tested with fentanyl test strips and came out positive only to not find anything at the lab.

This is why you never throw shit away. You might have just tossed 200$ worth of good MDMA :(

Next time send it off to the lab to be sure, costs a bit more but definitely no 200$.

-GC

The fentanyl tests are known to cause false positives in a number of cases. If you look at EData there’s quite a few analysis where the notes say the user tested with fentanyl test strips and came out positive only to not find anything at the lab.

This is why you never throw shit away. You might have just tossed 200$ worth of good MDMA :(

Next time send it off to the lab to be sure, costs a bit more but definitely no 200$.

-GC
Well... this truly sucks for me now. LOL. I figured better safe than sorry. I'll have to check out the lab analysis... I've never done that before! Do you have a link or website for lab testing? Thank you!

Yeah the test strips are known to cause false positives with MDMA and meth if the sample isn't diluted enough.

Good to know... I actually bought the strips from DanceSafe and the instructions were quite thorough, along with the video tutorials I watched online. I'd like to hope I was using the test strip correctly, but perhaps the sample was too concentrated, as you suggest.

Well... this truly sucks for me now. LOL. I figured better safe than sorry. I'll have to check out the lab analysis... I've never done that before! Do you have a link or website for lab testing? Thank you!

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news!

The site most Americans use is DrugsData.org. It can cost a bit to send a sample in but is well worth it. Search around on that site for more info :)

-GC