• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids MDMA high nearly identical to Tramadol high.

Creg

Greenlighter
(Before I start this post I'd like to say I'm a new to this so bare with me) So a few days a go I tried MDMA for the first time and it was an absolutely astounding experience, but during the high I noticed that it felt pretty much the exact same as when I took tramadol for the first time. I was so talkative and loving to my friends and I felt the same type of blissful euphoria on both drugs. I know tramadol has ssri properties, but I haven't seen anyone online say its similar to MDMA and out of the two times I've taken tram, only the first one was like E, I barely even felt anything the second time. Also the comedown to my first time with tramadol made me feel so out of it the day after and heavily depressed for the 4 days after that, while I haven't felt any comedown from the molly so far.

My main question is has anyone else ever felt an MDMA-like high on tramadol? and do you think that smoking hookah during the comeup and drinking a monster energy had to do with my great tramadol experience?

If I manage to get my hands on some more trams I'll try to recreate the night and see what happens.

Thanks.

I've seen quite a few reports where people have compared tram to MDMA when smoking weed on top of it. Tram and cannabis is a very euphoric combination.

I don't really enjoy nicotine and tramadol. They synergize too much imo.

Yeah, I said same thing the first time I took a large Tram dose. That said - it's an incredibly scaled down experience compared to what can be 'achieved' with MDMA and low-tolerance!

Tramadol acts as an opioid and SNRI, so I guess the SNRI component could feel similar to MDMA
If you take tramadol again don't forget that you shouldn't combine it with other drugs that release/ inhibit the reuptake of serotonin due to the risk of serotonin toxicity and don't go over 3-400mg as tramadol lowers your seizure treshold