• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA/Ecstasy dosages

cherryboi

Greenlighter
Hi everyone! I've got some questions. I've done MDMA around 8-9 times, let's say 10. I've done different dosages but I wonder if you really get a better effect if you take a higher dose. Last time i took MDMA i took 140mg in a bomb and then 2 snort redoses. I know that less is more when it comes to MDMA. But when I read on forums that people take like 250-300mgs and say that they were in Cloud 9 and felt amazing, I can't help but wonder if you in fact get more pleasureable effects on a higher dose. Will I feel better if I would take let's say 200 mgs of MDMA in a bomb instead of 130-150? I wonder if you really feel better if you take a larger dose( realistic doses, not like 500mgs, more like beetween 180-220) I would be nice to get some peoples opinions who have a lot of experience with MDMA and Ecstasy. I know that they are basically the same thing if it truly is CLEAN MDMA. I would also want to know the effect of Ecstasy. Is it really the same as pure MDMA? Do you feel more cozy and lovey on just MDMA? Or does ecstasy do the same thing plus giving more of a party mood? Because the last time i took MDMA i didnt really feel like partying, more like hugging people and just chilling and listening to music.

Also one more question. You know the "rushes" you experience on MDMA, i didn't get that feeling last time i took MDMA. I felt very cozy as mentioned above but my experiences before the last one I got the rushes and it was amazing,I love that feeling and i kinda missed it the last time. The feeling that rushes from the back of your head down to your spine, you know what I mean. Maybe I was thinking about me not feeling the rushes which lead to me now feeling it because I was thinking about it too much. Someone maybe can answer that.

Love you guys!

I dose 220-260mg at 200+ the effects of mdma are another level and mdma becomes more psychedelic aswell the pure love and eurphoia is extreme mdma will start to become sedating at this level. Closed eye visuals become very appartant and dream like at a high dose of mdma you can get lost in another world behind your eyes. OEV's will start getting stronger aswell if you smoke alot of weed on this dose. Feelings of unity and oneness happen more. The crash from higher doses of mdma is alot more extreme aswell the comedowns are terrible you will feel very sad the next day and fried for weeks. Ecstasy is usually high dose mdma in a pill but some Ectsasy has meth speed or caffiene added along with the mdma to give more stimulating and dancing. Though the feel of mdma between couch locked and dancing hard is up to the setting and whatever you put your self into it. Trance and hardstyle events are my fav for mdma once you get into the groove mdma will give ya the energy to dance

Ecstasy, XTC or whatever variant is not a specific drugs but generally refers to ring substituted phenethylamines. MDMA is a ring substituted phenethylamine, and so is 2C-B, DOI, DOB, 4-FA, MDA, 4-MMC and Mescaline, although this last one is unlikely to be sold as Ecstasy due to the nature of the effects. As TripSitter mentioned, Ecstasy pills are somewhat likely to be a mix of 2 drugs or maybe more, with Caffeine, Amphetamine Sulphate, Ephedrine, other ring substituted phenethylamines and even Methamphetamine surely making it to the much bigger list of possible candidates.

Regarding taking 200mgs of MDMA, if you want to do that be ready for dramatically increased effects, all the pleasurable ones will be WAY stronger, but you will also clinch your jaw and potentially grind your teeth and bite the inside of your lips and cheeks with the possibility of getting cuts that will bleed in the moment and swell the next day and this may be hard or impossible to control.
To counter that have gummy chewing gums like Big Bubble brand ones, or something that you can reasonably keep in your mouth and bite hard on without running a risk of choking if it moves around in your mouth. DO NOT underestimate this problem as I know people that ruined several teeth for one roll, and many more that looked like they where in a fight they lost due to the swelling in the cheeks and lips.

You may get serious "eye wiggles" (proper name is Nystagmus), that's when your vision gets blurry and one or both of your eyes feel funny, what's happening is the eye are moving randomly out of your control, like vibrating, which makes your vision impaired for a few seconds at a time.

You will get more confused and unable to hold a normal conversation as you will repeatedly forget what you were talking about and change subject very frequently, you might also forget what you just said and say it again, or forget that you just did something and do it again.
This can be dangerous if you forget you just redosed and redose again or that you just had cocktail and get another cocktail... You see where I am going,right?
You might be at risk of forgetting personal properties, when leaving a spot, donating money or valuables to strangers at random, naively expose illegal items in the presence of security staff, law enforcement, or people that you generally would never allow yourself to be caught while being naughty by. You will also look unequivocally intoxicated from a distance to anyone that has got any clue about drugs.
Remember to keep water or a sports drink close and keep doing small sips.

During the comeup you might projectile vomit with little or no warning, especially if you feel nausea with 130mg.

You will get a much stronger crash and urge to redose on the last part of the roll, ofcourse it is inadvisable to take more than 250-300mg of MDMA in one session, many experiences, personal and second hand tell me that is the point where you will start to get VERY bad comedowns.

If you do decide to take 200mgs, it would be wise that you have a break from MDMA and any stim drugs for a few months (like 2 or 3), so that whatever comedown you get is only from that one session and you won't be cumulating it with one or more previous weekend of rolling.
I will specify that I'm being extra cautious here, you might not experience many of these of effects or be able to control/avoid them easily, but it will help if you know what to expect from before.

The subjective effects listed by TripSitter are also accurate, be ready and I suggest not taking any alcohol at least until the peak is over but it will be better to just not drink any.
Having a good friend with you that knows what you are up to and is not as intoxicated can be of great help and is highly recommended.
Carefully choose where you are going to do this... a club is not recommended first time round, a party with friends or an outdoor event might be better.
Good luck.

I'm going to move this to the more appropriate sub forum.

Welcome to BL cherryboi :- )

BDD--> MED

it will be stronger surely. Initial doses for people range in the 100-200mg range. 155 was ok for me, but i still felt i needed a tad more.