• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA dose and redose

cherryboi

Greenlighter
Hello! Im planning on rolling with a couple of friends this friday. Ive had a 4 month break from MDMA. Im planning on taking 150 mgs and a 50mg redose(bomb) 1h and 20 in ish. Is this a good window to redose? Im 70 kilos and male. Also, will this dose at 200 mg be too much or will it be a good time? Without a bad comedown and nice euphoria

When you say bomb can you elaborate? The technicality of the bombing? Sure mate it is fine according to me but you're talking to someone who redosed MDMA like it was a speed binge.

One redose like that won't hurt but it's nice to see you being so careful.

Perhaps if it were me and this was the dosage I chose and I will say nice choice I would bomb the 50mg at more like 4h or 3h and 45 in ish.

WTF? My bad dude. Just checked the timeframe of effects on Erowid. What am I thinking here? A roll lasts like 6 to 8 hours? Apparently that's not how it is? Seriously? I'm going to recommend 1 hour and 45 in ish or even 2 if you can hold out until the second hour after it kicks in.

Your idea works I am thinking too if you like that idea better but can you say why that time is what appeals to you first?

200mg is a heavy dose. I mean that's where heavy dosing begins technically. It is a strong amount and I think it's the most you want to try this with rationally.

Last edited:
When you say bomb can you elaborate? The technicality of the bombing? Sure mate it is fine according to me but you're talking to someone who redosed MDMA like it was a speed binge.

One redose like that won't hurt but it's nice to see you being so careful.

Perhaps if it were me and this was the dosage I chose and I will say nice choice I would bomb the 50mg at more like 4h or 3h and 45 in ish.

WTF? My bad dude. Just checked the timeframe of effects on Erowid. What am I thinking here? A roll lasts like 6 to 8 hours? Apparently that's not how it is? Seriously? I'm going to recommend 1 hour and 45 in ish or even 2 if you can hold out until the second hour after it kicks in.

Your idea works I am thinking too if you like that idea better but can you say why that time is what appeals to you first?

View attachment 16381

200mg is a heavy dose. I mean that's where heavy dosing begins technically. It is a strong amount and I think it's the most you want to try this with rationally.
By bombing i mean parachuting, swallowing an additional pill after the first one. Well 1.5 hours is what most ppl say is optimal to redose thats why I used that reference

1mg per kg of bodyweight should be suitable for a redose, I'd increase the booster dose by a little bit. 70mg would be a good amount if you were to ask me.

Comedown and euphoria are subjective with MDMA. There are different synthesis methods and each different method will have by-products and impurities left over from the synthesis which may cause undesirable effects/comedown. If you're looking for minimal comedown effects I wouldn't re dose personally.

I'd say your hangover effects would be to the point of hardly noticeable.

Sounds like a solid plan besides the timing. Id do the re-dose more like 45mins to an hour in. Anything after that just adds to the negative side effects. 1 hour and 20 is too late. Redose timing should be just before the come up, or immediately after. Its only for extending the roll, not increasing it. If you can get a little more in before you actually come up, it may make it a tad stronger in my experience. But the initial dose is everything when it comes to mdma. To this day, its still tricky.

Sounds like a solid plan besides the timing. Id do the re-dose more like 45mins to an hour in. Anything after that just adds to the negative side effects. 1 hour and 20 is too late. Redose timing should be just before the come up, or immediately after. Its only for extending the roll, not increasing it. If you can get a little more in before you actually come up, it may make it a tad stronger in my experience. But the initial dose is everything when it comes to mdma. To this day, its still tricky.
Okay, so 70 mgs 1 hour in ish? Will this have me going for atleast 4 hours? I have 0 tolerance.

To this day, its still tricky.
So true it seems. In fact with both MDMA and LSD, there can be quite some dilemna and uncertainty about exactly how to dose beforehand.

Obviously totally different. No actual real risk or fear of lasting physical harm with acid.

But similar in terms of wanting to really get the best out of the dose, experience and opportunity.

I have not determined yet if and when to take my Bowser's. It just may not be safe for me, certainly I need to be in a much better condition first.

A few months ago I had an extremely bad reaction to 100mg of caffeine powder my nervous system is very sensitive to stimulants and substances in general.

So if I was going to take my bowsers ideally I would want to start with a very small dose like 25mg or something to see how my nervous system and body might react.

Clearly this would present challenges regarding dosing for a proper and full experience. Probably the most logical approach would be to take a very small dose and then have a significant break I'm not sure if 3-months would be necessary, then if all had gone well, calculate it from there.

So dosage is still a huge and constant dilemna it seems.

if you have as you say "zero tolerance", IMO a redose isn't necessary at all. But you know yourself, people's tolerance to this stuff seems to vary widely based on a ton of factors. I'm about your weight and always take 100mg, once that shit kicks in the idea of taking more makes me shudder just due to the intensity of what I'm experiencing from 100mg. But thats just me. You say you've taken a 4 month break, how much do you usually take? Thats probably a good piece of info to have if we're going to give you any meaningful advice.

70mg redose after only an hour of the initial dose sounds kinda reckless to me, first dose might not even be fully kicked in yet. I don't understand how it could be called a "redose" if the first dose isn't fully kicked in; you're just taking more without any idea of whether you're actually going to need let alone want it.

If you're set on taking that large of a redose, i'd wait til 90 minutes, I've heard that stated as a good point-of-no-return with MDMA; first dose really should be fully kicked in and waiting any longer its a waste/not worth it.

Last edited:
According to Ben Sessa:

Source
Best dosing recreationally:
T=0: 125mg
T+2 hours: 60mg
T+4 hours: 30mg
T+6 hours: 15mg
T+8 hours: get cab home
Gives optimal positive mood effects & also safer; with reduced temp & BP risks.
People who understand MDMA know:
a) Never start >125mg
b) Halve dose every 2 hours

No sense in taking >125mg. You flood the 5-HT 1a & 1b receptors and just get an increasingly wired stimulation. May as well drink coffee. Start at 125mg and halve every 2 hours. Much safer (lower temps and BP) & a much better sustained euphoric buzz. With MDMA, less is more.

From my experience and knowledge, I’d never ever redose more than once. No need and just going to bring on lots of negatives.

150mg + 70-80mg booster is about what my go-to is and my favorite dosing if not going a little higher on the first dose like 160-170mg but I’m a big guy and like things intense on the comeup so 130-150mg is good but always leaves me wanting a tiny bit more.

According to Ben Sessa:

Source
Best dosing recreationally:
T=0: 125mg
T+2 hours: 60mg
T+4 hours: 30mg
T+6 hours: 15mg
T+8 hours: get cab home
Gives optimal positive mood effects & also safer; with reduced temp & BP risks.
People who understand MDMA know:
a) Never start >125mg
b) Halve dose every 2 hours

No sense in taking >125mg. You flood the 5-HT 1a & 1b receptors and just get an increasingly wired stimulation. May as well drink coffee. Start at 125mg and halve every 2 hours. Much safer (lower temps and BP) & a much better sustained euphoric buzz. With MDMA, less is more.

Yea this guy is an idiot. The 3rd and 4th redose are not only a waste but will majorly increase neurotoxicity compared to just taking the first two doses alone. This guy obviously has done next to no research on the topic and is riding of his MD status.

-GC

Yea this guy is an idiot. The 3rd and 4th redose are not only a waste but will majorly increase neurotoxicity compared to just taking the first two doses alone. This guy obviously has done next to no research on the topic and is riding of his MD status.

-GC
That is what I thought at first glance, but I thought he must have access to some prime, novel information, so I assumed nothing and subconsciously awaited a reliable sounding board. Cheers bro.

Sadly after looking more into the guy, I do believe he works with MAPS. Which is shocking to me if he does..

I’m actually curious to give that dosing regimen a try but based on past experience as well as the research showing rather significant increases in toxicity with similar regimens, I’m not too hopeful it’s the way to go.

If I remember right, MAPS often does a single 120mg dose. So really not sure where this Ben guy came up with this shit but I’ve too been curious if he has privilege to information we do not.

-GC