• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA does nothing to me

mica1328

Greenlighter
I just bought MDMA (molly.. whatever). The thing is, I took half a gram, in two times, the first time around 170, waited for hours and nothing. So i decided to end was, was left of the half gram, waited again, and again nothing.
My question is, why coud this be? I almost certain is actual MDMA (powde/crystal form). Could be because I'm taking antidepressants (fluoxetine to be more precise)? If so, how long should I stop taking the antidepressants for the molly to have an effect on me?
PD: I don't about the medication, it doesn't do shit to me so, my parent make me take them so...don't go that way please
PD2: Sorry for the english, it's nor my mother lenguage

SSRIs will decrease the effects of MDMA to the point that it does not work at all. As for what you have unless you've tested it no one here can tell you. I would advise:

1. Do not mix fluoxentine or other SSRIs with MDMA/unknown substances
  2. Test your MDMA with a test kit
  3. Do not dose more than 100-200mg of MDMA in one session. Use this website to figure out doses/re-doses based on your body weight: https://mollymeasure.com/
  4. If re-dosing only re-dose one time in a session
  5. If you attempt this again discontinue use of the SSRI for as long as possible before taking the MDMA.

Could be a number of things, first of all you took way too much in one dose. A singular dose should be around 75-150mg at max, and only with one re-dose that is significantly smaller than your first.
For example, first dose 125mg, one redose four hours later with 75mg.
IME i'm pretty lightweight and 100mg will pretty much fuck me up for hours on end, i never usually re-dose but if your tolerance is higher then a higher first dose should be taken.

As others have said, SSRI's and anti-depressants can null and block the effects of drugs including MDMA, that could be why. I don't use them myself but it's true they fuck with mixing.

My friend has tried MDMA the first two times and nothing happened to him, as he tried it more he started feeling it more. This could be what's happening to you although it's pretty rare.

Also, test your shit. The stuff you had could just be an entirely different drug, not a drug at all, or smaller amounts of MD mixed with other... stuff.
A test kit doesn't cost much, atleast if you cbf buying one know that someone else has already used it and has had positive effects, the exact same batch i'm talking.

Just because it's in crystal form, that doesn't mean it is MDMA at all. Could've been another drug and the fact that you take anti-ds doesn't help at all.

Why would you even take MDMA without knowing the interaction with your prescription drugs

Why would you even take MDMA without knowing the interaction with your prescription drugs
Fully agree with this. If that was an MAOI anti-depressant OP would be in the hospital, or worse. MAOI's are hardly prescribed anymore but it does still happen. There are other substances that are potentially dangerous to combine with MDMA as well, like DXM. Always check for interactions with any other substances you take, legal and illegal