• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA comedown - LSD like visuals

4 pills in a night after 8 months break in 3.5 hours..... no wonder why you would be tripping with silly visuals!

I would be tripping balls too.... After 7 months break this year, I was having nice visuals just from ONE green mitsubshi.

High doses of MD* can cause intense visuals sometimes like LSD, but I wouldn't call them "LSD like visuals" but yet similar, it affects everyone differently, I mean look at everyone's different responses to their visuals, I personally think your case is no differences even you expereimented with many other different substances.

Don't worry, you are no different to others, just chill the fuck out mate. :)

If the visuals are bothering you, just munch one or two, not four in 3.5 hours ;)

I seriously doubt that your brain has changed.....

I experienced extremely intense visuals on a number of occassions while using pills (MD**). Some of these occasions were prior to me ever trying psychedelics.

10% of the mdma you ingest gets converted to mda in your body , so this makes sense with high doses of mdma.

here in holland everyone knows pills can be trippy and give sick visuals , guess the rest of the world will get to know this effect too now pills are getting cheaper and better in countries like australia and the u.k

^ Remember to reference your facts BingeBoy - check the link I pasted above.

BigTrancer :)

Ow im sry missed your post , remember first reading about in a post from F&B think it's a bit weird so little people know about it.

Hey guys,

Thanks heaps for the replies. I am not freaking out, I just find it strange that everytime I chow down a pill these days it turns into a trippy affair. Not that I am complaining. And just for the record the visuals kicked in after my second pill. The fact that I ate 4 was irrelevant.

Maybe I need to do a test. Consume a small dose of MDMA and see what happens.

The thing is I had been eating pills for years before I even knew what a "visual" was. My first ever psychedelic experience was with 2C-I almost 2 years ago. And what I saw that night I had never seen on MDMA before. But now I seem to see that everytime I have MDMA.

If you guys say that it was normal then I will take your word for it. But you understand how some people crap on about how this pill gave them the maddest visuals, like the guy who said that hair started growing out of his hand or something like that, and you know that they are just imagining it. Psychedelic visuals tend to take on certain patterns and images. And I just find it weird that I see these on LSD, and RCs, and now I see them on MDMA yet I never used to.

Even my first large dose of MDA years ago never gave me proper visuals.

Ive found no matter what drug you take, they effect drug trips later in life.. because they make u think back to something (a sound, smell, visual, tohught, whatever..) in a simular mindstate. Also patterning and static from different psychec, including weed and MDxx.. they have incoprtorated themselves into every day life now for me..

Ive found that after i started popping pills , weed has a differnet effect on me. It use to "dope" me out, go silly and then tired. Eversince i have done pills(even if i havent had one for months) i get hyperactive , really talkative and sensetice to colours and sound moreso than before.