Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA Cap?

eccay

Bluelighter
OK, I take pills quite often but have never tryed a MDMA Cap. How do these Hit you? Do they make you wanna dance and make you feel good? Or is it a Smacky feeling? Sorry if this has been answered already!

I had a read... So i take it that MDMA is the "smacky" feeling???? hmm disapointed..... i never knew that, I took it that MDMA was a good feeling and made you happy, dancey, charged up etc.... i didnt know MDMA was the fucked feeling.. I always avoid those pills because i hate that feeling lol and it turns out its MDMA? Or am i wrong?

That depends on you..............Its sort of different for everyone.

I can usually get up and dance on a good MDMA pill for about 2 hours but then if its a really good one, i will want to sit and chat for a while or maybe go walking.............but it is easy just to sit on ur ass and veg out if thats what you want.

Yes MDMA does make you feel happy and is a great feeling.

The more speed that is mixed with it, the more chargy it will be.

:( thats dissapoiting! OK Well i've had alot of diffrent pills IE -

Pill A : Chargy, Talkative and just wanna dance (Speed? Meth?)
Pill b : Feel like shit and just wanna sleep (Wtf is in this?)
Pill c : Feeling Freaked out and feel like im going to die and keep asking myself "Why did i fucking take this pill, fuck fuck fuck!" (What da??)
Pill d : Feeling GREAT and in a awesome mood and talkative...very loving etc, Can dance if i want too, But dont need to! (Whats this?)

OK I want Pill D!!!!!!! What type are these!? about a year ago i used to get pills that were soo good but i can no longer get them, They had a really strong smell like Dirty Socks! And the smell lasted on my fingers all nite after just touching the pill! Tryed washing my hands but the smell was still there...What would of this been?

my guess...

Pill A: amphetamines of some sort
Pill B: Ketamine
Pill C: very strong dosage of MDMA
Pill D: just the right dosage of MDMA for ur body

yeh id say so, sounds like typical MDMA affects, u feel great and talking to that random next to u about anything is great too

An "MDMA cap" could really be either of 2 things (assuming it *is* MDMA in the cap you are taking).

1. A crushed up pill in a cap
2. MDMA powder

The first option gives you prettymuch your average pill experience, all depending on the strength, composition etc of the pill.

With MDMA powder however, I find its a much different high than your average pill (dont ask me why, I have no idea). Its a much cleaner feeling, very euphoric, not as noticeable come up and high as pills. Definately different to the pills you have spoken of that make you feel crap. From my previous experiences (and they were a while ago..) I have always felt a feeling of "I know I'm fucked... but I feel like I can function quite normally... now I really need to go and hug that random over there and tell them how nice their phatties are.." ;).

Ofcourse I have found that MDMA definately effects everyone diferently. In order to fully determine which chemicals make you feel crap and which make you feel really good you really do need to give your pills a quick test to determine a basic composition. I find that to be quite obviously so with the whole MDMA/MDA efffects. Some people claim MDMA makes you alert and loved up and chatty, while MDA sits you on your ass, and others claim the opposite (myself included).

If you really want to find out which 'kind' of pills (assuming there is a difference between the 4 pills you have had) you prefer to take you should definately be testing them (you should always test them regardless.. but thats something else :)) to get a basic idea of their contents.

stace.

Originally posted by stacyrox:
I pretty much agree with everything stacyrox said. But this part really is worth repeating:
If you really want to find out which 'kind' of pills (assuming there is a difference between the 4 pills you have had) you prefer to take you should definately be testing them (you should always test them regardless.. but thats something else :)) to get a basic idea of their contents.
Quite simply, it's very hard to know what you've had if you aren't familiar with the effects of known drugs already. There really is no mystery about why some pills work differently to others, but at the same time, identical pills can affect you differently on different days (although some aspects of the experience are usually typical of the drug, many of the psychological effects are heavily dependent on the surroundings/mindset).

We're talking about describing the effects of certain drugs via faceless text medium to people who may or may not be able to identify with the feelings. It's so hard to get your point across - even in person it can be difficult to properly describe the feeling of MDMA to someone if they have never had it. Furthermore, a feeling you describe as "rushes of pleasure" might very well be described as "waves of nausea" by someone else. This is, in my opinion, why the term 'smacky' is such a poor description to use for MDMA.

The tester will tell you fairly unambiguously whether your pills are speedbombs or MDMA-based though. And... once you've tested one that gives a characteristic purple-black reaction to MDMA-like chemicals, and try it, then you'll have a very clear idea of what 'ecstasy' is supposed to feel like. Until that point, it's all guesswork.

BigTrancer :)

remember also that mdma's effects can vary from experience to experience, all depending on the setting your in and the mood your in. If you take the same good dose mdma pill on 2 seperate occasions they may effect you differently. One night you may get an urge to dance and another you may just wanna sit and chat, i am a big sit and chat person, going for walks and just generally missioning around wherever the mdma takes me.

Also worth noting is the mood your in, i find that i can now bring myself up on the pills just using some thought patterns and breathing techniques that help me peak.

However nothing beats a good mission when your off your dial, thats why raves/house partys are my fav places to drop, lots of people to talk to and lots of missions to go on.

My point is that it all depends on the night and what your doing when it comes to mdma.

OK, pills, even when tested, you'll enver be sure of exactly whats in them. A good mdma+chargy pill is quite often a good dose of mdma with a small dose of some kind of amphetamine.

Pure mdma, while different from person to person, can basically break down like this IMO

light dose: A small dose will leave you feeling warm and fuzzy, slight waves of euphoria through your body. Some people might get energized by it, feel like dancing, chatting, etc.

medium dose: A medium dose will leave you extremely euphoric, nice waves of euphoria with a possible strong peak of constant euphoria. This will make many people feel *chargy*, like dancing, chatting, etc. The more often you use, the less energy you will get though. This is your cliche mdma experience. You may also feel very horny.

Strong dose: A strong dose of mdma is unlikely to leave you feeling like dancing. Visually things are getting pretty weird. Your eyes are probably rolling back into your head. Lots of jaw clenching, etc. Your too fucked to move during the peak of this. Even talking is difficult, though you will babble crap to anyone who sits near you. You'll be very horny, and having sex in a night club toilet will start to look like a damn fine idea, though you may not function correctly. Your body is almost in constant orgasm from the euphoria at this point. THings like blow-up tricks etc will also be grand at this point of experience. This is a heavy dose, better suited to house parties than clubs, since it really will put you on your ass. A line of amphetamine however, could quite easily make you feel like the dancing king, but will result in a far harsher come down. Pure mdma comedowns are generally known to be fine, cept that you may really be dissapointed that the drug has worn off.

^^ Your experiences may be useful to others, but are not necessarily representative. On pills I become almost asexual -- I have essentially no sex drive

Yeah point to note:

I have never felt hornay on a pill, in fact, I "love" people, but I do not "lust" for them in anyway. Completley asexual. This goes for most of the guys I drop with as far as I know. I usually feel dimishshed sexually for a few days after as well.

haha, well, I always pill with my gf LoL. But hey, I know many many ppl who get horny on pills. Either way, its a moot point.

i wouldnt say i feel the need to jump any woman that happens my way but certainly i find MDMA to be extremely sensual for me...........I tend to spend a lot of time playing with myself...............even better if someone else is doing it for me.............but as far as the actual act of sex..........just doesnt interest me at all..............wouldnt be able to keep it up anyways.

I agree with agnte completely on lust vs love.

On MDMA I literally love everyone, it pleases me immensly to see other people happy or pleased. At a house party of MDMA I'll be running around grabbing beers for paro fucks and mulling up weed and packing the bongs for the whole group.

I feel little need to get physically intimate with someone on MDMA, however I literally almost cry if I can't conversate with someone on a nice clean peak.

I find it happened to me not long ago with Ecaep_Dna_Evol's comment/view on "strong dose", I took some pretty potent MDA/MDMA pills after almost 4 months break and I was pretty much in the same state Ecaep_Dna_Evol's views on strong dose, I admit I was freaked out couple of times a night but in awe with crazy hallucations at the same time.

I am not in hurry to do that again in club environment, but I wouldn't mind in home party type of environment.

On the come up I was feeling pretty horny, my body was flooded with constant orgasm from the euphoria, but at the same time, I was bit anti-social, but at the time, I didnt care because I was enjoying the rushes too much, and I was on my arse for 2-3 hours. I didn't really felt "loved up/chatty" with anyone next to me because I was simply way too knocked over for a sixer.

I believe if I had medium/lower dose compared to my last time's high dose, I would be way more socialable, loved up and chatty.

Just my two cents.

It's a fine line between dosages isn't it, one dose will be perfect for the situation while another will hit you for six and leave you attached to a nearby couch for the next 4 hours, not that both aren't fun, it's just that you never really know how much MDMA you're taking in =D

This re-inforces my view that we need lab testing facilities similar to those in Europe made available here so we know exactly what and HOW MUCH we are taking in :)