• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA cap Info Request - MD caps/beige and yellowish crystals - Gold Coast

Just to clear things up - both of those pictures have been ripped from the UK section of PillReports...
I don't think Mr. KingPin ever claimed to have taken those photos - but I thought it was fair to point that out

OK, to put things a bit more in perspective; I'm not saying all MDMA contains carcinogens in any appreciable quantity, but some quite probably do. Of those that do contain such impurities, it also likely that these compounds aren't as nasty as the examples I described. BUT, there is a distinct possibility that such substances could be in street gear as there is most likely no quality control in place for the majority of illegally produced drugs. Drug raids have reported an occasional lab with a GC/MS but these are are the exception, not the rule.

Although safrole is probably not so carcinogenic as to mean a single low dose exposure will cause liver cancer, it is nonetheless listed as a liver carcinogen. So to eat a pill/ powder that has an odour of safrole (because it's either added or present as an impurity) is to consume a known carcinogen, be it a small amount. To be fair, the odour could in some cases be due to another intermediate which may not be as toxic as safrole.

So, as a consumer of illict drugs, you don't really know what impurities may be in a pill, and forensic profiling is hardly ever done, let alone analytical results broadcast as a warning to the public. We have to be thankful we are getting some results in relation to PMA and the recent high dose reports such as with the green mitzis. Who knows, perhaps resources will one day be allocated for this, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Mr. Sparkle said:
Just to clear things up - both of those pictures have been ripped from the UK section of PillReports...
I don't think Mr. KingPin ever claimed to have taken those photos - but I thought it was fair to point that out

Well that made a good contribution to this discussion,Yes the photos are from the uk section and i didn't say i took the photos only that this is exactly what i can get and what is sold to me as MDMA and what Picadore was describing.

8)

I wasn't having a go at you buddy, i was just making an observation. Fair enough it didn't add much to the conversation, but some people may have wanted to know the origins of these samples - which as I pointed out was the UK. But obviously, just because these pics were taken in the UK doesn't mean the MDMA was produced there...

Tried these on the weekend, found them to be extremely clean with the effects onsetting mildly and coming on in nice cruisy waves. Had an extremely good afterglow the day after. Also slept like a baby the next day.

Tried on Friday Nite. Not all that strong pretty decent but short lived peak. Really really shitty comedown was still very scattered on Sunday, definately not good enough to warrant a comedown that bad.