Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA cap Info Request - MD caps/beige and yellowish crystals - Gold Coast

picadore

Bluelighter
Small clear capsule about 14mm by 4-5mm pretty much filled to the top.

Inside the capsules is a mixture of fluffy beige powder and some chunks of yellowish beige crystals.

A strong chemical smell is present when the capsule is opened that reminds me off the green mitsubishis.

Got this from a mate he was told they are MD caps and they are just new on the coast.

Test results

Mandelin 2: Bubbles and fizzing and a small puff of smoke then a deep reddish purple to bluish black in about 3 secs.

Mecke: Bubbles and fizzing and a small puff of smoke dark green to a bluish purple then a deep black in about 3-4 secs.

A very very small amount was used for testing.

I tried one of these a couple of night ago at a quiet piano bar with a couple of friends I was the only one clocking on.

Not having seen or tried pure MDMA before I was a bit sceptic at first but also very keep to try it out, I managed to open up a capsule and poured half into my hand upon doing this I noticed a strong sweet chemical smell, I ate about half the cap at about 8:30 and started feeling the first effects at about 9:15 the first thing I noticed was my eyes then it started feeling good to stretch and I started yawning and getting warn and cool shivers up and down my neck it seemed every time I went to the toilet I would come back more fucked than before, I decided to drop the other half at about 9:45 and by 10:20 I noticed id been clenching my teeth pretty hard and couldn’t focus on my phone my heart rate went up and I started talking random shit to mates I hadn’t seen in a while, I even brought a packet of cigarettes and I don’t even smoke I was going around giving them out to random people.

I think it was about this time I noticed my chest felt sore and tight and if I made sudden movements or turned quickly it kind of hurt a bit not enough for me to freak out it just felt kinda weird.

Anyway we met up with a few mates and left the venue at about 11:30 to go for a smoke on the way back in the car I felt my mood change from cruisy to chargy and I got a sudden urge to go to a dance club I think it was the music in the car but I got this feeling if I was in the right type of club I would have peaked a lot harder, when we got back to mine I was still peaking pretty hard my pupils were still huge and I couldn’t stop my legs from shaking. as chargy as I was when I lay down on my girlfriends chest I felt so calm and relaxed almost like listening to her heart beat calmed my down, I smoked a few pipes which did little to bring me down so I had a shower and got into bed at about 2:30 still feeling a little fucked got to sleep at about 3:00.

However I kept waking up every few hours with bad stomach aches I thought nothing of it and just went back to sleep but when I woke up at about 1:00 the next afternoon I was sick pretty much as soon as I got out of bed this kept coming and going all day I threw up about 4 or 5 times up until I went to sleep last night, I woke up a few times early this morning still feeling shit but when I got out of bed at about 11:30 I felt ok still a little bit sick but not throwing up, I should keep in mind one of my family members was sick with a stomach bug the night we went out so it could have been that.

I should also add I had about 3 or four beers when I was out but stoped drinking as soon as I felt the first effects. I usually have a few beers when im pilling but it has never made me sick before.

Has anyone else tried or heard about these and if so what did you think.

Attachments

• cap.jpg
    cap.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 11,961
Last edited:
that sounds like some CLASS A hardcore shizit.. wondering if it's Pure MDxA powder, or Crushed bikkies.. just alot of them?

I had caps last weekend in brissi...
Mine were white caps, not clear like yours - but the texture of the powder sounds very similar. Quite light and fluffy, with a few crystals as well, but my powder was a lot whiter then yours - definately not as yellow as that.
I too threw up the morning after taking mine and had fucking painfull stomache aches - and that was a first for me. I have never thrown up while pilling before so I was under the impression that they probably weren't clean. My test results were EXACTLY the same as yours - very violent reactions.

Yeah i know what you mean by the painfull stomache aches.

I should have mentioned that the powder in the picture next to the coin appears alot darker than it actually is ill try to get a better photo.
below the five cent peice to the left of the pile of powder you can sort of see the chunks of crystal i was talking about there is about 5 small chunks they are alot darker yellow than the fluffy beige powder.

For me while i was on them they felt very clean alot cleaner than most pills i've had, but it would have been the worst come down ever i still feel a little scat today.

Picadore, its as though your describing my roll! Me and my girl both said they were by far the cleanest roll we've ever had - just a horrible come down, not emotionally - just physically. These caps were very taxing on my body and health...

I would like to hear what the mods make of the test results.

A friend of mine had these caps on the weekend, but did not mention any after sickness. I will see how he pulled up the next day.

Actually now that I mention it, he did say he was pretty wired the day after, but will confirm and get back to you.

Was there definately smoke? I have tested samples of good MDMA powder that fizzed so violently that bubbles of gas will come from the test. The redness in the mandelin can mean MDA but I've not ever seen the reaction to comment on how it would look, Phase would be best to comment on that one.

The problem with caps is there might not just be one substance inside and a mixture will be very hard to figure out with a test kit. One substance will dominate the colour change. Then again you might have had 2 very strong MDMA caps after some beers and followed by weed, that alone might make you sick. Its hard to know what your dealing with with caps.

Yeah there was definatly smoke with both mandelin and mecke the first test i did i only noticed the smoke with mandelin so i did a retest with my girlfriend present and we both noticed the smoke with both test kits,

I should be getting a fresh mandelin and a marquis this week so i will do another test and post pictures of my results.

I got my new test kits today and retested the capsules.

Marquis: Straight to black with bubbles and a puff of smoke.

Mandelin: same reaction.

I separated the yellow crystals chunks from the powder and tested both and i noticed the powder didnt react as violent with less bubbles and smoke than the crystals.

In the picture.

A. Marquis (powder on the left crystals on the right)

B. Mandelin (powder left crystals right)

C. Mandelin showing the redish reaction

D. After 30-40 seconds

Sorry about the picture i had to use paint

A few mates are trying these tonight and tomorrow night so i will let you know how they go.

Attachments

• cap 2.jpg
    cap 2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 2,809
That's a whole lot of black test results... let us know how long it takes them to find Earth again.

BT ;)

I asked my friend about the caps. Himself and his girlfriend had 2 each, no physical sickness the next day.

Here is what pure untouched MDMA looks like.... Both of these samples reacted violently with reagents.. purple to black instantly with bubbles...

and rated 10/10 with no bad comedown next day... the cleanest of the clean =D

PUREMDMAROCK.jpg

PURMDMAPOWDER.jpg

later...
K!NGP!N

CORRECTION: The above pictures do not represent PURE MDMA.

PURE MDMA is a white crystal or powder. If you took some of the above substance and washed it with cold acetone, in all likelihood the result would be less coloured and closer to ideal

The above product is usually either the result of a chemist:

A) Not distilling the ketone and/ or freebase.

or

B) Not crystallizing / washing properly

or

C) All of the above

This pic from Erowid is more like PURE MDMA

mdma3.jpg

So true it could have been washed a bit better but all in all still the same, just like the white stuff.The stuff that you see in my photos is what most people will be getting as the extra work to get the white appearance does not seem necessary anymore as theres no difference in quality,effects or the next day comedown.If your getting mdma base then it will more than likely look exactly to what my photos show...Especially if you live in Aussie

Be safe people....

K!NGP!N

So would you say these caps are good? Iv might be planning on getting some soon and dont want something that is dirty. The stomach problems sound a lil worrying :(

could you asssume its going to be rougher on the stomach if it hasnt been refined. Maybe what caused picadore's upset stomach.

just wondering...

Last edited:
What you should consider is what other damage may be occurring from ingesting impure substances. Some of the contaminants in MDMA can be quite toxic to the liver, kidneys and other organs including the brain. It's the long term damage that's the problem. Just because you don't feel it the next day, doesn't mean it's not damaging or toxic.

Some carcinogens are just like that. You won't notice any problems for days, weeks, sometimes even decades, but for some substances one exposure is enough to mean there's a greater than 99.99% chance you'll develop cancer. Think about what you put in your body. I would never consume MDMA that looked like this. It says to me the manufacturers are either ignorant, lazy, or just don't care. In most cases it's probably a mixture of all 3.

I guess when you're referring to base you actually mean crystal. Freebase MDMA is a liquid - virtually never seen on the street as ~1g of crystal equates to ~1mL of liquid.

A point to remember (pardon the pun) is that unlike the one step conversion of pseudo to meth, regardless of synthesis route, MDMA made from safrole has to go through several steps before reaching the final product. At each stage of the synthesis extra variables are introduced, which equate to extra side reaction products contaminating the next process, which in turn produce more unknowns along side the desired product. A simple distillation at the ketone or even freebase stage should have removed this colour. If that wasn't done, then it says fuck all about the competence/ conscience of the cook. But hey, it's your body :\

BTW, MDMA crystal (or base if you like to call it that) in Aus is not necessarily of that colour. From what I've seen in the past, there's plenty of snow white around if you know the right -conscientious - people.

phase_dancer said:
Some carcinogens are just like that. You won't notice any problems for days, weeks, sometimes even decades, but for some substances one exposure is enough to mean there's a greater than 99.99% chance you'll develop cancer. Think about what you put in your body. I would never consume MDMA that looked like this. It says to me the manufacturers are either ignorant, lazy, or just don't care. In most cases it's probably a mixture of all 3.

What if the pills we consume have these impurities (which im sure a lot of them do) does that mean that nearly all of us who have consumed pills have more than a 99% chance of developing cancer later on in our lives? If so thats fucked, im gonna die young.

mrK!NGPIN: I agree with phase_dancer all the way I have only EVER seen pure white crystal MDMA in Australia. Never wet or oily and always unbelievable as far as effects go.
Now that photo doesn't even appear to be of australian origin... or am I jumping to conclusions?

phase_dancer said:
What you should consider is what other damage may be occurring from ingesting impure substances. Some of the contaminants in MDMA can be quite toxic to the liver, kidneys and other organs including the brain. It's the long term damage that's the problem. Just because you don't feel it the next day, doesn't mean it's not damaging or toxic.

I guess when you're referring to base you actually mean crystal. Freebase MDMA is a liquid - virtually never seen on the street as ~1g of crystal equates to ~1mL of liquid.

A point to remember (pardon the pun) is that unlike the one step conversion of pseudo to meth, regardless of synthesis route, MDMA made from safrole has to go through several steps before reaching the final product. At each stage of the synthesis extra variables are introduced, which equate to extra side reaction products contaminating the next process, which in turn produce more unknowns along side the desired product. A simple distillation at the ketone or even freebase stage should have removed this colour. If that wasn't done, then it says fuck all about the competence/ conscience of the cook. But hey, it's your body :\

BTW, MDMA crystal (or base if you like to call it that) in Aus is not necessarily of that colour. From what I've seen in the past, there's plenty of snow white around if you know the right -conscientious - people.

Well i have only ever seen it white once.., all other times its been that brownish/goldish color and also a greyish color... So if it was all mixed up and put thru a press and made into pill form then wouldnt that mean that those pills would have under processed mdma with toxins that cause liver damage ?? how would i know this ?? how would anyone know this ?? would a reagent show this ??

umm taking any type of MDMA will cause liver damage...wont it phase ??

I guess i should stop taking mdma until its legalised and has some quality control
:D