Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA and Xanax

KetaKink

Bluelighter
Hey guys,

i have gotten my hand on 5 x 1mg blue tablets which i have been told are xanax. I want to try these on saturday night, im going to start with just the 2. Can i take mdma a few hours after the xanax high?

Save them for after the MDMA. Benzos are perfect for the MDMA comedown.

^ Exactly. The only reason I could see benzos administered before MDMA would be the case of a n00b freaking out about the come-up. MDMA is so much stronger comparatively that it would be more of a domaination than a synergetic high. 5mg Xanax would be heaven on a comedown :)

Last edited:
Definitely agree that you should save them til after.

And as for taking 2, from personal experience, I am pretty sure I had just over half of a 2mg bar (about 1.5 mg) and woke up 16 hours later, fully clothed, with no recollection of how I got where I was. Proceed with caution haha.

lol, i eat 5mg of xanax for breakfast, but yeah save it for after man..

are you nuts or what? or just enjoy comedowns.. lol if you mung on those lil tabs before you decide to go out, i highly doubt you'll get where you're goin

Out of interest: How many people do you know who get extreme reactions to benzo's? Im fine on vals or xanax, but my dad got given 1mg of valium and was out for 48hrs. Another person i know had 6mg of xanax and was fine.

Out of interest: How many people do you know who get extreme reactions to benzo's? Im fine on vals or xanax, but my dad got given 1mg of valium and was out for 48hrs. Another person i know had 6mg of xanax and was fine.
I seem to be fairly immune to Valium but Xanax knocks me around as intended.
Not sure why that would be, only tried each a few times but that was the results..?

yeh fuck takin the xanax b4 , who knows what cld happen

last time i did that i scored a lifetime ban from mcg and a free nites stay at the jack shop

I have no idea why you would want to take the xanax before taking MDMA, that would just be silly. They are great for the comedown though and you should save them for that.

Unless you have a major benzo tolerance I wouldn't be taking 5mg of alprazolam as that is quite a hefty dose. 1.5-2 of those tablets should be sufficient to take the edge off your comedown and make sleeping rather easy, if you took all of them you would lose all memory of what happened so really its just a waste.

I can handle xanax at 3-4mgs in a single session just fine (I do have a general benzo tolerance, though, eh..) - would just be physically relaxed, but could still do pretty much anything I typically could sober. I have also been able to handle large doses of the other famous ones without losing it. Lorazepam is the only one that's ever made me nutty. And by "nutty" I mean 8o

Combination's of Loraz and Xanax send me a bit nutty too. Or so I am told. The way it usually pans out is,

Jimity eats silly amounts of Loraz & Xanax
Jimity feels very content
<*SCENE NOT FOUND*>
Jimity wakes up a day or two later
Everyone tells Jimity how funny he was

OT: Save the Xannies for after MDMA. Helps immensely for the comedown.

Lorazepam is very underestimated, I believe, in how potent it is once you pass a certain magical point. I know it gets a lot of crap, especially in Australia, because it's what it is so popular with doctors, but I think it goes without saying that it is a beast of its own.

i had 2 of the 1mg tablets the other day before work. i did not feel ANYTHING! i then had 2 pots of beer and 2X 1mg valiums. still nothing? wtf.

Do you mean 2mg valiums? As far as I am aware there is no such thing as 1mg valiums. 4mgs of valium is not much at all, but with no benzo tolerance and 2 beers it is surprising that you felt literally nothing.

1mg of xanax also should of had you feeling something, even if you weren't off your head. Some people are more tolerant to benzo's than others. Get some 2mg xanax bars, those should definately do the trick.

yeah they were 2mg ones mentor. lucky as, i just rememebered the other day that my mum takes meds for her stress and anxiety so i went through her stash.

havnt come across the 2mg thin bars but i will give the 1mg ones another shot with a higher dose next time.