Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA and water?

Jwlst

Bluelighter
If I were to break up an MDMA pill, put it in a little jar of water, and keep it there for a few days (sealed with a lid), would it still be fine to drink and give good effects, or will water affect the potency?

I have thought about this as well, whether an mdma pill crushed into powder and put inside maybe a glass of coca cola or something would yield the same effects as swallowing the same pill? Didn't think about leaving it in the liquid for an extended period of time though :\

I wouldn't have a clue.

But... I don't really understand why you'd want to extend the horridness of the MDMA flavour by making a glass of perfectly good water taste like it ;)

Sitting in fresh, distilled water, the MDMA will last as long as you want it to.

The effects are exactly the same as parachuting a pill (crushing a pill and wrapping the powder in a cigarette paper or similar and dropping it.) The effects come on faster, which may be somewhat overwhelming for a new user. Apart from that its exactly the same as eating or dropping a pill.

If you do this you will find it will not all dissolve properly into the water. The binder will almost definately not dissolve, but why would you want to do this in the first place?

maybe he would rather have a bottle of mdma water than pills sitting around his house.

I'd rather have my parents find a bit of water in a small bottle than a esctasy tablet. Plus I'td be easier to take with the friends who arent into it all (they'd accept it much more than if i was taking pills, id just say im drunk)

So keeping a pill in a small bottle of water is ok for the pill?

btw would tap water be better or the filtered water that comes out of the fridge?

Obviously you didn't take anyones advice on board, dissolving a pill doesn't work and it will leave your water with crap floating in it. Why dont you just hide them well, as for taking it amongst friends, just take it in the toilet.

Actully one person said it'd be fine, others said it wouldnt...So I was wondering if anyone had a definite opinion on the matter. Thanks people.

i dont know the scientific ins or outs, but like has been mentioned... wats the point?

is your bedroom so short of hiding places that u cant hide something that takes up roughly a centimetre cubed of space?

as for your friends, wat cowboy mac said... take it in the dunnies

It was more the fact that I was interested to see if it'd work or not.

It will not work. The binder will not dissolve seeing it is probably MCC. Try dissolving a panadol in water, it will be the same as that.

...and if you can sit amongst your friends and sip at the most vile tasting water you've ever had and not show any reaction your one hard bastard ;)