• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and seroquel

LOGan1314

Bluelighter
If i am prescribed 50 mg of seroquel (quetiapine) a night for sleep will i be able to dose MDMA (200 mg) one night if is skip taking my seroquel that night?

I asked this question before and was giving a wikipedia link on seroquel which didn't help at all

You can roll, but it will dampen your roll quite a bit

I believe that one guy "CautiousUser" or something posted a thread about how seroquel made his roll a lot less fun

NVM that was soma.

but im sure seroquel would lessen it quite a bit more since its used for mood regulation or something like that...

Last edited:
Yeah a week so so is good to really have it out of your system, but if you really NEED to take seroquel you probably shouldnt just go off of it

I take seroquel for sleep and have rolled twice in the past two weeks... hard. I don't think it puts a damper on anything, but maybe that's because I am not taking it for bipolar disorder or anything like that. I also have found that seroquel is a great "stopping" pill for when I am coming down from stimulants or any type of psych.

Seroquel totally kills the mood. Trust me, I tried and I can barely feel my e. Dumbest mistake next to taking a nimetazepam or xanax before it.