• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and OPIATES?

skittlesxo

Bluelighter
hi, im addicted to opiates and heroin [ iv ] so i have to use everyday so i dont go into terrible awful withdrawls.

but my question is - would it be ok to do my normal iv shots through out the day and at night have a dose of MDMA, then when the mdma wears off start shooting my opiates again?

is it dangerous to mix opiates and mdma, or will i be ok?

i heard its not good to mix mdma with anti-depressants...but what about opiates/heroin?

the only opioid that would have serious interactions with mdma and should be avoided regardless of the dose is tramadol.

but mdma also inhibits the enzyme cyp2d6, which metabolises some opioids. so some adjustment of the dose might be advisable if you're taking one of those.

according to wikipedia cyp2d6 metabolises codeine into morphine, oxycodone into oxymorphone and hydrocodone into hydromorphone, so if you're taking one of those the effects may be slightly lower/different (for oxycodone and hydrocodone) or pretty much nonexistent (for codeine) after taking mdma.

I feel you skittlesxo. MDMA is probably my favorite euphoric experience in this world. Consequently I also love, LOVE, opiates/opioids. In regards to harm reduction, mixing two drugs, especially CNS depressants and stimulants, is never a great idea.

I'd make sure to space out my last injection of whatever opiate/opioid you used with your initial ingestion of MDMA. Make sure you're well when you dose the MDMA, if not you will probably shit your brains out and feel absolutely miserable. I find that painkillers and MDMA mix fantastically and outside of benzodiazepines you won't find a better agent in helping you come down. It is a touchy subject... One of my favorite things in the world is injecting MDMA/hydromorphone... but old dad here won't be doing that for a long-long time.

I feel you skittlesxo. MDMA is probably my favorite euphoric experience in this world. Consequently I also love, LOVE, opiates/opioids. In regards to harm reduction, mixing two drugs, especially CNS depressants and stimulants, is never a great idea.

I'd make sure to space out my last injection of whatever opiate/opioid you used with your initial ingestion of MDMA. Make sure you're well when you dose the MDMA, if not you will probably shit your brains out and feel absolutely miserable. I find that painkillers and MDMA mix fantastically and outside of benzodiazepines you won't find a better agent in helping you come down. It is a touchy subject... One of my favorite things in the world is injecting MDMA/hydromorphone... but old dad here won't be doing that for a long-long time.
Please explain more about tht last thing