• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids MDMA and codeine?

isaaccain

Bluelighter
Dude I just had the sickest idea ever!!! I could totally like snort mandy and then do codeine right? I was thinking that'd be like sick asf kinda like a suuuuuper toned down speedball dude. And like personally I can't see any problem with like the interactions or something I just wanted to ask just in case because like it might be like a really gay idea and I just like can't get around it right now because I'm high as fuck so whatda ya think?

Also check this shit out: I just made something that my friend did the other night at a party (I didn't go tho) and I call it a ball and biscuit ok so you get mandy and coke and put it in the same rig right? That sounds tight as hell, right? And then with heroin you could call it like an EBall

You're only 14.... You really shouldn't be messing with codeine. Honestly mama is even a lot for your developing brain.

All ideas seem sick as when you're already high m8.

Have you been iving already?

What filter would you be using?

I personally wouldn't mix drugs into the same rig for dosing reasons amongst others.

Also mdma is fine on its own or with acid. Codeine is best saved for the next days come down.

Its honestly best to not follow through with rad drug ideas when already high man.

Youll probably have to learn the hard way though.

You've been injecting at 14? I'm sorry to say you're quite fucked unless you stop soon. In best case scenarios tracks and damage don't start showing up for a year and once they do it gets worse fast. Seriously unless you want to die around 20-35 years old stop the needle use. Especially with the uppers. The hearts very fragile and you're bouncing it on a string like a yoyo. Seriously wise up young one

I HAVEN'T BEEN INJECTING OMG CALM DOWN I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT IT! And it wasn't me who did the coke and the mandy that was a friend of mine I'm not invited to the cool kids parties I only get invited to the ones where everyone has pills you know what I'm saying? If your talking about that post I made about shooting mandy then yeah I'm gonna get round to it but I can't work up the courage to walk into a pharmacy and ask for sharps dude it sounds scary and they'll judge me yknow.

Oh and tacodude, how come you're thinking that codeine is worse for you than mandy? Because of respiratory depression? What about seizures with uppers tho? I'd rather have brain damage via nice calm relaxing suffocation compared to having a seizure getting your blood pressure to stroke point then suffering brain damage fromhaving your brain cut off from blood but hey that's just me. You talking bout my little young boy kidneys and liver? Ik what you're saying man if I ever use codeine after I nod out I've always got this horrible lower back pain that's like so bad it forces my overopiated ass out of bed so that I can get rid of the metabolites and all that shit so I get you there man, but opiates IMO are some of the safest drugs there are if you don't consider CNS depression, and I get free naloxone from my drug and alcohol councilor so it's all good, man. From what I've heard MDMA is pretty neurotoxic and your basically asking for psychosis if you use it too often. Maybe that's just me, man

I HAVEN'T BEEN INJECTING OMG CALM DOWN I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT IT! And it wasn't me who did the coke and the mandy that was a friend of mine I'm not invited to the cool kids parties I only get invited to the ones where everyone has pills you know what I'm saying? If your talking about that post I made about shooting mandy then yeah I'm gonna get round to it but I can't work up the courage to walk into a pharmacy and ask for sharps dude it sounds scary and they'll judge me yknow.

Yep. If you dont yet have the courage to get sharps then you are far too young to iv. Because the judgrment of the pharmacist or whomever is the very least of your worries.

Cool kids dont iv. They plug.

Because codeine is just as addicting as Morphine as it's a prodrug to Morphine.... "Mandy" abuse is probably worse for you while opiates are more dangerous, but a properly dosed roll measured to body weight (1-1.5 mg/kg redosing 0.5 mg/kg after peak) once a month at most and even that's a lot without proper recovery supplements.

A collective of people shooting up and likely smoking crack is not a party it's a crack house/drug den. The cool kids party is where pill use exists, but it's not the focus over the appreciation of expression and effort to inspire is. Figure out where to put your focus on life as I can tell you're going down a bad path.

Isaaccain these people aren't trying to judge or tell you what you should or shouldn't do, they're just giving you some good advice, we know what's like to be young and impulsive and this is a harm reduction forum.
There are no serious interactions between codeine and MDMA IIRC, but keep your doses low because you never know how your body is going to react (I guess it'll be your first time), you should also test your product because most of it is fake and potentially dangerous.

I have never done this combo but MDMA is likely to overpower the opiate high, I would save it for the comedown. Also IVing mdma is pointless, it works very well orally.

On the other hand mixing mdma and cocaine can be pretty dangerous and probably filled with side effects, also some people say that cocaine kills the roll.

Last edited:
Thanks man, now that I think about it the only real point of combining the two would be to combat shakes, anxiety, grinding, etc. when benzos aren't available. Also I heard coke and MDMA is a lot like mephedrone, so I guess I'd just take that plant food shit if I want that high, but I guess I'm not really in on the club scene anyways.
Oh and I disagree, the point of shooting anything that has a perfectly good bioavailability is to get the rush you get from IVing things. I think there are some really old sleeping pills Edie Sedgwick used to take called Placidyl, because they were so soluble in lipids they actually gave you a rush from oral use... they took them off the market though, a couple people went into a coma, including Edie.

Every fucking thread I make ends up going back to that one where I asked if you can shoot mandy, I think I better delete it. I guess it's probably be a stupid idea for me to shoot ANY uppers really, my heart's only just hanging on already from almost a year of anorexia. Doesn't matter, I changed my mind. I'll just eat it from now on if people will stop looking down on me

Mods, please close by request (I still don't know how to do it).

Last edited: