• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and blood pressure meds

enacer420

Greenlighter
Is there any articles on low doses of MDMA and taking low doses of blood pressure meds? (Calcium blockers that dialate arteries)?

I have been using clean mdma for years, recreationally in low doses but recently have borderline blood pressure and was put on Cartia 240mg to widen arteries and increase blood flow.

is there any interaction between taking half or whole bean and this?

Obviously this isn’t medical advice but it shouldn’t interfere and should negate some of the calcium influx that MDMA causes.

I’ve only done cursory reas throughs on that topic but I don’t see an issue although MDMA can exacerbate blood pressure issues as I’m sure you know.

Obviously this isn’t medical advice but it shouldn’t interfere and should negate some of the calcium influx that MDMA causes.

I’ve only done cursory reas throughs on that topic but I don’t see an issue although MDMA can exacerbate blood pressure issues as I’m sure you know.
I think beta blockers and ace inhibitors are fairly safe, but, bear in mind you were proscribed them for blood pressure issues and MDMA pushes your heart rate up.
I had my first heart attack in my 20's from MDMA, speed and acid.
Can't say for certain which one guilty.
Have taken MDMA since and been fine.
Amphetamines are a no go as my heart tryes to climb out of my chest.
Been on a massive crack bender since Easter with no effect.
My advice, don't listen to medical profession, see how you feel when you do it.

Lol that’s solid advice if you want to end up dead or with a heart attack in your 20’s.

Medicine isn’t always quite in line with the real world but it has its place.

MDMA and other stimulants while on blood pressure medication are awesome if you enjoy cardiac arrest and strokes.

I don't think the medicine directly interferes and neither does the mdma. The substances themselves won't have a weird reaction. HOWEVER the mdma can boost your BP to dangerous levels even on medication.

Solution? Bring Etizolam with you (first try at home with a bp monitor) take 1mg etiz an hour before dropping en check BP on peak.

I don't think the medicine directly interferes and neither does the mdma. The substances themselves won't have a weird reaction. HOWEVER the mdma can boost your BP to dangerous levels even on medication.

Solution? Bring Etizolam with you (first try at home with a bp monitor) take 1mg etiz an hour before dropping en check BP on peak.

Any reason why Etizolam over any other benzo?

Taking a benzo prior is just going to severely dampen the roll, entirely for some people depending on how they react to benzos.

If your BP is controlled, MDMA isn’t a massive deal. It’s going to raise it but not like it’s gonna take it from 140/75 to 200/100 or something

I've rolled with the following BP medications, diuretics, beta-blockers and ACE inhibitors. Somebody once told me that beta-blockers were a no-no with MDMA but can't say I noticed any difference.