Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

MDMA 350mg / 60mg Noopept - Horrific roll

rizlaa

Greenlighter
Ok so i have been using noopet a lot over the last few months and it works extremely well in my opinion, I remember reading a post about some guy having the roll of his life from noopept and mdma so I decided to give it ago myself on friday. I would say I am a fairy experience mdma user and have never experienced something like what happened that night. This was my first time doing noopet + mdma.

I started out by taking two 60mg noopept pills, the same daily dosage which I have been taking for the last month then bombed 200mg of mdma, I had a very anxious come up compared to my other experiences but I did a few nos bloons which calmed me down and I was now rolling and it felt like every other roll and I was enjoying myself until about an hour into my roll I instantly lost my feeling of euphoria and was feeling very wavy, I waited about half an hour to see if I would start to roll balls again but I didn't so i decided to bomb another 150mg, this is when all the weird shit stared to happen.

Firstly the fucking neighbours made a noise complaint and the police were at the door which I had to answer to and talk to the police, While taking to them my heart is beating like shit i'm sweating like fuck from the bomb i just had trying to act normal it was a fairly brief conversation and they went quickly, I actually handled it very well lol but this made me very skatty as there was mdma + weed all around the house(I'm in the uk btw) I couldn't get the thought of me and my friend all getting arrested out of my head and it skatted me out. Then shortly after that I started to have insane stomach craps and for the first time in my life I chundered on mdma, this confused me as i've taken much bigger doses of mdma before and never been sick, My roll is basically dead now as i just puked out my bomb and we couldn't even play music due to the complaint.

Shortly after My friend who also uses noopet regularly was sick and everyone else was still rolling like fuck, then we both relaised the noopept made us be sick, after this we spent the whole night just consistently puking until there was literally nothing left in me to puke out, there was around 15 mins intervals in between being sick where I would roll again which was funny. Eventually my body completely flushed eveything out of me and I felt like I was going to die, I was freezing cold, I had 0 energy, couldn't physically eat and was still guring and felt like utter shit, The sight of mdma made me gag and my head was not in a good place. Everyone else had a fairly good roll apart from me and my friend who took noopept so I'm sure that was caused it. I think this may of happened as noopet apparently enhances your experience on mdma and I dont think our bodys expected it, the thing is, due to puking all the mdma out of my system I had a very mild comedown and didn't even feel to bad the next day after eating. I wouldn't advise anyone to try noopet and mdma:)

Wondering if anyone has tried noopet +mdma and what is what like and also if anyone has ever sicked eveything out of them while on mdma??

350mg is a very strong dose for anyone. You took 200mg all at once and then added 150mg on top of that whilst not sure whether you were feeling okay. Did you eat that day? Are you taking antidepressants? It sounds like you overloaded your CNS too quickly and because you used both a nootropic and MDMA together, probably caused the adverse reaction of you throwing up seeing as your body would of had a huge task to deal with a high dose of MDMA plus a nootropic on top of that. It's pretty normal to feel like shit before the come up, our body has the task of dealing with the powerful metabolising chemicals whirling round in our stomachs all whilst still keeping your heart beating and your brain ticking over.

Just sounds like you gave yourself a body overload and that to could of also been affected by the anxiety and nervousness of having to deal with the police who quite frankly could of been total asshats with you and searched your house for drugs if they clocked on to you being high as fuck on MDMA. That and the new experience, like you said, first time trying this recipe out and it's kinda obvious that MDMA has a huge body load and taking anything that affects cognition and brain function can also cause other parts of your body to excel in overfunctioning.

Maybe take it easier next time. I made the mistake of taking 500mg of MDMA last year with a housemate. And before it even hit me, my serotonin levels would of been shot down to their lowest because of the affects of dealing with such a large amount. As they say, start small and only top yourself up when and if you really need too. Dosing up afterwards puts extra stress on all your internals, whilst your body is working overtime it's also got to try and absorb and metabolise the drugs in your system.. I'd opt for 100mg next time and work your way up, that way the body load might not be half as severe as last time and you may be able to distinctively tell whether it's the nootropic or the molly.

If I go passed 225 I get sick as fuck every time and even 200 is fucking hefty, even at that dose sometimes I get sick because of sheer intensity. No doubt in my mind that if I were to eat 350mg I would be wondering whether I was physically safe and a very sick sweaty puddle of a man.