• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDAI question

BROO

Greenlighter
I was doing time and a dude had some shit called "paper". Come to find out it was I believe MDAI but somehow it was on paper. He told me his girl mixed it with acetone? I am not sure if that is right, but how could one break down MDAI into a liquid form so it can be sprayed onto paper. I am new to this and am just wanting to know (ahem).

I was doing time and a dude had some shit called "paper". Come to find out it was I believe MDAI but somehow it was on paper. He told me his girl mixed it with acetone? I am not sure if that is right, but how could one break down MDAI into a liquid form so it can be sprayed onto paper. I am new to this and am just wanting to know (ahem).
Doses are 100 mg plus I believe. I'm not certain how much your standard blotter will hold but I believe it is not much more than 2 milligrams maximum.

It might have been Bologna what you were informed and it could possibly have been a completely different research chemical.

Did you take some? If so what were the effects like and when you say it came on paper maybe you could give a little more description like do you mean your standard size perforated LSD blotter?

Bought a bigger piece of paper over different description?

Doses are 100 mg plus I believe. I'm not certain how much your standard blotter will hold but I believe it is not much more than 2 milligrams maximum.

It might have been Bologna what you were informed and it could possibly have been a completely different research chemical.

Did you take some? If so what were the effects like and when you say it came on paper maybe you could give a little more description like do you mean your standard size perforated LSD blotter?

Bought a bigger piece of paper over different description?

Thanks man. He told me it was in powder form and his girl used something (acetone) so it would stick on the paper. He got it through the mail. I smoked some (ripped some and put it on tea like a cigarette...(I know, I know, but we were doing time)and got fked up. It was like a weed high but a little euphoric. Anyways, he made 100 bucks off an ID card and got 14 cards per page...just saying. No dirty urines, no nothing. Great money and a great buzz for in there. Who knows. I am trying to find out how to do it.

Thanks man. He told me it was in powder form and his girl used something (acetone) so it would stick on the paper. He got it through the mail. I smoked some (ripped some and put it on tea like a cigarette...(I know, I know, but we were doing time)and got fked up. It was like a weed high but a little euphoric. Anyways, he made 100 bucks off an ID card and got 14 cards per page...just saying. No dirty urines, no nothing. Great money and a great buzz for in there. Who knows. I am trying to find out how to do it.

No, it was placed in a letter like the one you get in the mail. At first we thought it was bogus and then when we did some it took awhile to kick in but when it did it was great. I am curious and want to try to figure out how to do it.

Watch out, it is highly unlikely it was MDAI.
MDAI is part of a family of drugs that normally is absolutely insoluble in acetone.
It is also impossible to put enough MDAI on paper that you would not need several A4 pages at once to get any effect.
Smoking MDAI is also unheard of.
I also know that synthetic cannabinoids are distributed that way in prisons, and it would be possible to put Fentanyl or analogues on paper.

Anyway, we cannot be sure about what it was on that paper, only that it would be basically impossible that it was MDAI.

Thank you for your input...I am somewhat new to this. I am just trying to figure out how to do it. What I need and how to put it on paper. Fent would be out of the question, but any other options would be good financially. Any insight would be helpful.

Thank you for your input...I am somewhat new to this. I am just trying to figure out how to do it. What I need and how to put it on paper. Fent would be out of the question, but any other options would be good financially. Any insight would be helpful.
I think this is way too fishy tbh for you to be able to rely on the information you were given about the substance and its identity.
There is such a high probability that this was a completely different substance altogether. I think it is risky for you to try and recreate that experience via the same method, by acquiring the substance you believe was used.

And with no idea exactly how, I doubt you would be able to find any advice or tips on the process either.

Just very risky apart from being very impractical.

Maybe we are wrong, maybe it was MDAI, maybe there is a way....

But your description of it is far too limited for us to really be able to visualise what you talking about here still, to make any sort of reliable judgement on it.

Just be careful bro, maybe better to explore some other routes.

If you are determined to take MDAI could you not just try it orally as is standard?

Must be one hell of a lot easier than trying to make it into smokable paper lol.

Lol true and I appreciate the honesty. I just look at the long term benefits. It was a trip and nothing like that ever hit. I look at it at the financial, but like you said...I will look for alternatives and see what is up. I am new to a lot of that. I was gone for eleven years. Sad, but true. I will look for some liquid and see what I can come up with.

Here on BL talk of anything relating to the sale of drugs or the preparation of drugs for sale is not allowed.
IE you can talk about how to take the paper but not how to make it.

Here on BL talk of anything relating to the sale of drugs or the preparation of drugs for sale is not allowed.
IE you can talk about how to take the paper but not how to make it.
sorry, I was just curious