Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA & MDMA combo - dosing

wickeduran

Greenlighter
Hey,
I'm planning on trying MDA soon. From what I've read, it may lack some of the beloved MDMA empathogenic effects, therefore I'm leaning towards trying it for the first time as a form of mix between the two.

I've seen that MDA is a bit more potent than MDMA, so people recommend not exceeding 100mg for the first dose of MDA. Taking that into account, how do the two mix? My usual dosing regimen for MDMA is 120mg + 60mg booster 1,5h after ingestion.
For example: if I were to mix those in 50:50 ratio, let's say 60mg of each compound, would the effects "stack" and the experience be similiar in strength to approx. 120mg of MDMA? Or maybe it would be rather underwhelming as 60mg of either is kind of a small dose of either?

Another topic is the ratio itself. I've seen dozens of methods - 50:50, 70 MDA : 30 MDMA, 70 MDMA : 30 MDA and I can't really decide what would be the best way to combine the two.

The last area of concern is the possible redosing. As I've read, MDA itself lasts somewhat longer than MDMA, so redosing MDA seems rather irrational. However, taking the aforementioned lack of empathy levels similiar to MDMA, does redosing MDMA make any sense? If so, what would be the optimal redose weight (taking into consideration the ratio of the first dose)?

Thanks in advance everyone!

Good questions.

The effects do stack. For instance 75mg MDMA and 25mg MDA will be equivalent or stronger than 100mg MDMA. Well it’ll be stronger but you know what I mean..

As for ratios, just depends what your going for… I myself prefer 100mg MDMA 25mg MDA, then a booster of 25mg MDMA 25mg MDA. But have done 50/50 too.

Id say first time try 50/50 just so you get a good idea of how the MDA alters the experience.

And I always like boosters but indeed they seem less necessary with MDA thrown in then just MDMA alone. Some experiences I haven’t needed one and still rolled a solid 6-7hrs.

-GC

Hey,
I'm planning on trying MDA soon. From what I've read, it may lack some of the beloved MDMA empathogenic effects, therefore I'm leaning towards trying it for the first time as a form of mix between the two.

I've seen that MDA is a bit more potent than MDMA, so people recommend not exceeding 100mg for the first dose of MDA. Taking that into account, how do the two mix? My usual dosing regimen for MDMA is 120mg + 60mg booster 1,5h after ingestion.
For example: if I were to mix those in 50:50 ratio, let's say 60mg of each compound, would the effects "stack" and the experience be similiar in strength to approx. 120mg of MDMA? Or maybe it would be rather underwhelming as 60mg of either is kind of a small dose of either?

Another topic is the ratio itself. I've seen dozens of methods - 50:50, 70 MDA : 30 MDMA, 70 MDMA : 30 MDA and I can't really decide what would be the best way to combine the two.

The last area of concern is the possible redosing. As I've read, MDA itself lasts somewhat longer than MDMA, so redosing MDA seems rather irrational. However, taking the aforementioned lack of empathy levels similiar to MDMA, does redosing MDMA make any sense? If so, what would be the optimal redose weight (taking into consideration the ratio of the first dose)?

Thanks in advance everyone!
Why try them together is a better question? Try one roll for it , re dose and then let it wear off. MDMA in itself is just fine and mixing is not really a great idea , might lead to serotonin syndrome and that is not a very pleasant experience. Been through that once and heart was beating so bad had to do metoprolol for 2 days to bring the heart rate down. Mixing is not too good unless they work well in conjunction. Did love to do RC while rolling XTC but very mild dose and that was pretty exciting. Just gotta be smart and careful.

Personally a huge fan of this combo and they work well together beautifully. My personal dosage is 70/30 mdma/mda as I like to try to have the euphoric effects of mdma with the psychedelic and longer nature of mdma. I found that too much MDA can be overpowering and stimulating.

Would prefer to try mda on its own first.

Mixing like others have said something like 75/25 with a booster would work.

Mda is pretty good on its own though