Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA Dosing Question

Binding_Affinity

Bluelighter
Hey everyone,

I know, the title sounds pretty generic, but the question is a bit deeper than that. So I have some sass (around 0.7g I was given by my dealer). The crystals look absolutely amazing. They almost look like ice shards but a bit more globular. Anyway, some of the crystals are large (the largest probably being around 0.3g).

If I grab one that's roughly the dose I plan to take, how should I take it? I know I'm planning to orally dose so what I mean is should I take the entire crystal or crush it up a bit first? I don't like taking powderized MDMA because the come up makes me a bit too nauseous to be comfortable. I don't think the peak will be as satisfying as it could be with one large shard compared to crushing it up some but if it doesn't seem to be significantly less, then I think for the sake of keeping nausea to a minimum, I might do the whole shard.

On a side note, I've been trying to read up a lot on dosages since before, I was under the impression that you dosed lower with MDA because it was more potent. However, I've been seeing a lot of people reporting 150mg and up. At the moment, I think 0.125g would be solid, having read those reports but some insight from you all would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

I doubt crushing will even make that big of a difference to be honest.

I'm confused about MDA aswell. Maybe batches vary largly in strength, but i took 120 first time and barely felt anything. 160mg the time after and it was okay. Last time i took 200mg and it was way too much and i had to puke a lot coming up lol.

So i would just start with 125mg the first time and depending on how hard it hits you take more next time.

And you can effectively redose after about a little more than an hour if you feel it wasn't enough. (you can't untake if you do too much the first time)

Hope you have a good time! My tolerance is so fucked i can't even roll these days so i'm jealous lol

Id just take the shard, don’t think crushing will make a difference.

I’ve only used MDA once and didn’t like it at all compared to MDMA but I’d be careful with redosing just because the comedown I had was wicked off of only one dose (100mg MDA combined with 30mg MDMA).

Maybe batches vary largly in strength, but i took 120 first time and barely felt anything. 160mg the time after and it was okay. Last time i took 200mg and it was way too much and i had to puke a lot coming up lol.

Interesting! Sounds like you definitely have a major tolerance haha. Yeah, I'd rather underdose than overshoot. Because of the venue and the friends I'm going with, I really don't wanna push it.

I’ve only used MDA once and didn’t like it at all compared to MDMA

Really? A lot of reports I've read say people like it more than MDMA. I prefer psychedelics, considering I never really get that rush of love everyone talks about with molly so I'm excited to see how MDA is.

The larger shard will probably quickly dissolve in your stomach, so that isn't really a concern. For sake of safety and good times, I would get a scale to measure and crush it if needed to get the right dose.

Thanks for the tip. I already have a scale :) I was just asking if taking the whole shard vs crushing it into smaller rocks would produce a noticeable difference. It sounds like it won't so I'll hope I get lucky and find a shard around that weight. If not, I'll just have to cherry pick the smaller ones haha.

I would think crushing the shard or taking it as is, would make zero difference. The shard dissolves in your stomach just like the powder will. Maybe I'm the idiot idk. If it does make a difference, it wouldn't be very noticeable