• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDA Dosage

Yeetdruggie

Bluelighter
So I found out I was given pure MDA instead of MDMA by my dealer so do you guys have an idea of the dosage for MDA?
I’m female 5’6” 200lbs. I’ve taken approximately 300mg or less bc the first 150ish mg didn’t do shit. I just need to know a cap for MDA dosage, I don’t plan to take more.

Based on your last post and this one, it isn’t MDA either...

Pure MDA is more potent mg to mg then MDMA, 150mg would have had you wrecked in a really good way.

I’d highly suggest getting a test kit so you don’t have to keep playing these guessing games.

-GC

There's no way that it can be MDA. If you had taken 300 mgs of MDA, you would have been seeing changes in colors, vibrating, morphing of objects and a quite heavy body high. The would feel more like a candyflip with more physical load than MDMA.
What you have sounds like it's either bunk or a very low dose substance.
By the way, how long has it been since you took your first 150 mg? If I recall correctly, MDA takes longer to come up; it also lasts longer (or the hangover lasts longer, probably both).

Based on your last post and this one, it isn’t MDA either...

Pure MDA is more potent mg to mg then MDMA, 150mg would have had you wrecked in a really good way.

I’d highly suggest getting a test kit so you don’t have to keep playing these guessing games.

-GC
Oh that shit was potent it just took two hours and an accidental added dose that I ended up vomiting 4 times over. I got really fucked up but I find that MDA doesn’t come close to MDMA for me. It overstimulates but also makes you really bored and I had to stay on the bed or else I felt sick. Im just gonna stick to acid though, MDMA/MDA are not worth the regular vomiting.

I know a bloak who is about 140 lbs and needs a whole half gram of MDA to get off.

If He has some of that deep purple moon rocks, He usually throws up or gets close to serotonin syndrome.

I know a bloak who is about 140 lbs and needs a whole half gram of MDA to get off.

If He has some of that deep purple moon rocks, He usually throws up or gets close to serotonin syndrome.
Jeez that’s crazy, that makes me wonder what the average dosage is for MDA then because I weigh 200lb and got severely fucked up off 300mg (most of which was thrown up). Even my partner who is relatively fit, 6’2”, and weighs about 200lb felt the experience was intense off 150mg.

There's no way that it can be MDA. If you had taken 300 mgs of MDA, you would have been seeing changes in colors, vibrating, morphing of objects and a quite heavy body high. The would feel more like a candyflip with more physical load than MDMA.
By the way, how long has it been since you took your first 150 mg? If I recall correctly, MDA takes longer to come up; it also lasts longer (or the hangover lasts longer, probably both).
It ended up being MDA, I did eventually have colored patterns/visuals kind of like acid but definitely not with the Mayan/mandala Designs. It was more like squiggly lines or drip/basic cloud patterns but they didn’t remain stagnant on surfaces in my vision. I only saw them when I glanced and they didn’t move like how the visuals move on acid.
It just took 2 hours and the partial dissolving of a second capsule 20 minutes later to trigger my “roll” which was extremely intense and debilitating. My eye rolls, body tremors, and inability to move were so bad my partner and friend thought I might pass out or OD. I threw up the majority of the second capsule and I assume the majority of the first actually dissolved over the 2 hour period.
My vision was fucked almost as if my brain was processing images to quickly and I would hallucinate/see objects or people that weren’t there.
I also felt almost completely incapacitated but with the same restlessness/tension of muscles as on MDMA, but this was also paired with a complete desensitization to my environment. Nothing seemed stimulating so I just sat still on the bed until I fell asleep because everything seemed too boring to watch or listen to.
I suppose my experience wasn’t enjoyable because I simply took way too much. But other than this experience I’ve never taken MDA. All other 6-8 rolls were on ecstasy.

You know if you want legit information. www.erowid.org is your go-to. These basic "Dosage" questions can be answered way better and you can avoid the mis-information that gets put in here by some newer members

Erowid is one of the oldest and most well known drug data websites ever. Its been around longer than you have been alive (a lot of you)

Before asking randos on the internet, ask yourself, "is there already a database of these questions?" A simple google search would have you here

^ there is your mda dosages.

MDA has a higher / heavier threshold dosage value in relation to mdMa.

You are going to have to take at least 50-75mgs of MDA to feel a thing.
With mdMa You could take as less as 30mgs, definitely feel euphoria and instigate flashbacks.

You know if you want legit information. www.erowid.org is your go-to. These basic "Dosage" questions can be answered way better and you can avoid the mis-information that gets put in here by some newer members

Erowid is one of the oldest and most well known drug data websites ever. Its been around longer than you have been alive (a lot of you)

Before asking randos on the internet, ask yourself, "is there already a database of these questions?" A simple google search would have you here

^ there is your mda dosages.
Thank you. I had googled the average dosage/dosage method multiple times and ended up only finding articles about either “people overdosing on MDA because they thought they were taking something else” or “how to know when you’ve overdosed on MDA”. It could have been that in my panic after taking MDA I could not read properly or process information properly, but I could not find verifiable source with recommended MDA dosages. Google actually attempted to correct or change “MDA” to “MDMA” as if I had made a mistake while typing. I was honestly just looking for someone to send me a website for dosage references so thank you for the link, I wasn’t trying to go off of other people’s experiences to deduce what amount of MDA is safe (given that people have varying tolerances, that wouldn’t be reliable at all). I wouldn’t have come asking on here if my initial 20-30 minutes of google searching had been fruitful.

Last edited:
Oh that shit was potent it just took two hours and an accidental added dose that I ended up vomiting 4 times over. I got really fucked up but I find that MDA doesn’t come close to MDMA for me. It overstimulates but also makes you really bored and I had to stay on the bed or else I felt sick. Im just gonna stick to acid though, MDMA/MDA are not worth the regular vomiting.

Same for me. MDA felt like a really shitty knock off compared to MDMA to me

I loved MDA when it was the main ingredient in whatever pills we got. But I do think it probably shines a lot more when combined with MDMA, so that you get the best of both worlds with a more empathogenic high with the extra stimulation and psychedelia which MDA brings.

For me and most people I've gave some to 80-100mg of MDA is a solid dose to start. When I weigh out points of MDMA and MDA, the MDA always floors people more in comparison to the MDMA.

Last edited: