• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MD and poweraid

Did anyone end up commenting on the myth (?) that citric acid acts as a catalyst? Any ideas anyone?

BigTrancer said:
Did your powerade have speed in it?

BT ;)
How would they get the MD fuckedness and loved up from speed?
Quintell did say it was probably his last half kickin in again

Does anyone know how much Vitamin C is in Powerade? Dont people pre load on vit C to help there rolls and get back serotonin levels?

I still think its the sugar. I play a lot of sport and after youv'e gone all out and down a sports drink, I reckon you get a slight insulin high. Same situation with dancing and not eating for a while... plus the extra half would've helped :D

It was definitely an MD feel, as i said was probly just the pill coming back
But I would really like to know about the citric acid myth if anyone has comments

goodfellas said:
Does anyone know how much Vitamin C is in Powerade? Dont people pre load on vit C to help there rolls and get back serotonin levels?
The official Powerade webpage does not list vitamin C as a component.

The purpose of taking vitamin C prior and / or after MDMA is to try to reduce MDMA related neurotoxicity. There is a study in rats that found
Ascorbic acid also attenuated the MDMA-induced depletion of striatal 5-HT content.
Ascorbic Acid Prevents 3,4- Methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA)-Induced Hydroxyl Radical Formation and the Behavioral and Neurochemical Consequences of the Depletion of Brain 5-HT

I always drink ribena when im out on any chems. ive grown to love the stuff more than any gatorade.
Lately though though ive taken to eating while on pills so i get energy through my food.
last pill i had, as soon as the peak just hit me, i got a craving for pizza and walked down the mall to buy half a pizza-tastiest i ever ate. i know some people cant eat on pills but youll get more energy back etc from that than any gatorade.

[Edit: Post removed to avoid pulling thread off-topic. BT :)]

Last edited by a moderator: